Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 08-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #46
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: who should Les Sherrington target next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Use the ignore button, Josey.

My days here are literally numbered so you won't have to worry bout me for much longer.
You won't be missed Toni when you leave for good. Just make sure you don't sign up another alt account on your way out.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2012, 08:37 AM   #47
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
You won't be missed Toni when you leave for good. Just make sure you don't sign up another alt account on your way out.
thats exactly what he will be doing, stalking fck has been at it with me now for yrs, i dont think he will be giving up his crush on me anytime soon. Oh and dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Johnny Loves Boys
TCboxa is online now  Top
Old 08-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #48
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
You're one of the most boring trolls I've ever come across so you sure won't be missed from this end.

Stick to the things you do well like washing dishes and you'll at least have fulfilled your potential.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2012, 09:14 AM   #49
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
thats exactly what he will be doing, stalking fck has been at it with me now for yrs, i dont think he will be giving up his crush on me anytime soon. Oh and dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Johnny Loves Boys
Idiot. I'm happy to fight you on Crusher's card in Nov. I am a novice who's had 5 amateur fights (so you should have no issues irrespective of name). It can be easily verified and you can have all of the clauses and stipulations in the contract to protect yourself from any of your delusions.

If you don't have the spine to go through with a pro fight we can meet for a spar. Anytime you want.

I've got far better things to do than go stalking you on the interwebz. You truly are a sad cunt if you give yourself that much importance.

P.s. What's your address, m8? You keep inviting me over but for some reason I don't feel you're being sincere.

Old 08-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #50
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Speaking of poms vs Aussies Josey, Lucas Browne has announced he'll be back in action on Hatton's October card. No word of an opponent at this stage though
Been trying to get to watch Lucas live recently mate but i'm up the wall work wise more so kicking off early september , i hope it's in London if it is i can catch him live and probably have a pint or two with the lads .

Kagsy mate yea Fred was very lucky and a strong case could be argued he lost it but i think the first round lead of the clear 5 points was the difference . anyway he has done well and hopefully he will get to the final . Your lad goes Thurday evening right ? hope he can snatch at least a bronze also .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 08-08-2012, 09:24 PM   #51
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
If you don't have the spine to go through with a pro fight we can meet for a spar. Anytime you want.

I've got far better things to do than go stalking you on the interwebz. You truly are a sad cunt if you give yourself that much importance.
I got the spine to stand by my name, unlike you. I also had the spine to send in my tape to hyder to be matched on a card, unlike you. I rekon its you that wouldnt have a spine by now crouching down so low hiding behind your mums skirt. You want to turn pro and have a fight but you dont want anyone to know your name? ur a fruit loop m8 plain and simple, one that has been stalking me for quite some time now from forum to forum. Im glad you have finally given up your one man crusade but i doubt it very much and i think its no more than a ploy for you not to be detected on another alt account.

You talk about me giving myself importance, well then nancyboy what makes you so important that you cant provide your name so we can get it on? are you some secret agent or something? truth is your just a sht scared little girl and id pump the living sht out of your face so you just pretend you have some courage when the truth is you have NONE or you would stand by your name and would have done it long long ago. You wouldnt even provide your name for a charity event in Crew Fighter. Big Brave you

Quote:
P.s. What's your address, m8? You keep inviting me over but for some reason I don't feel you're being sincere.
you know my address, you took note of it when Dale posted it on the forums, go dig up your post and find it, or did you tell a porkie lie and didnt really take note ?
Old 08-09-2012, 01:27 AM   #52
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I got the spine to stand by my name, unlike you. I also had the spine to send in my tape to hyder to be matched on a card, unlike you. I rekon its you that wouldnt have a spine by now crouching down so low hiding behind your mums skirt. You want to turn pro and have a fight but you dont want anyone to know your name? ur a fruit loop m8 plain and simple, one that has been stalking me for quite some time now from forum to forum. Im glad you have finally given up your one man crusade but i doubt it very much and i think its no more than a ploy for you not to be detected on another alt account.

You talk about me giving myself importance, well then nancyboy what makes you so important that you cant provide your name so we can get it on? are you some secret agent or something? truth is your just a sht scared little girl and id pump the living sht out of your face so you just pretend you have some courage when the truth is you have NONE or you would stand by your name and would have done it long long ago. You wouldnt even provide your name for a charity event in Crew Fighter. Big Brave you

you know my address, you took note of it when Dale posted it on the forums, go dig up your post and find it, or did you tell a porkie lie and didnt really take note ?
tl;dr

What's your address, m8? A bit weird inviting people over but not telling 'em where to go.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:47 AM   #53
realtyson
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Wish u 2 would just Punch on and get it out of your system faaarrrrrrkkkk
realtyson is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 07:16 AM   #54
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
With the similar work-rates, I'd like to see him against Geale; I think it would be a very entertaining fight personally
..my oath..I think if Lez can pull it off it's a great match up...anyone who saw his fight with Nader Hamden can vouch that he has the workrate to match Geale..
..Geale is obviously the better boxer but Lez hits abit harder..great all Aussie fight I reckon..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 07:29 AM   #55
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
You're one of the most boring trolls I've ever come across so you sure won't be missed from this end.

Stick to the things you do well like washing dishes and you'll at least have fulfilled your potential.

You mentioned to Josey that you will be leaving the forum soon Toni. Can you give us all a departure date to look forward to ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 08-09-2012, 09:07 AM   #56
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
You mentioned to Josey that you will be leaving the forum soon Toni. Can you give us all a departure date to look forward to ?
Sure Frances, 21 December

Old 08-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #57
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
tl;dr

What's your address, m8? A bit weird inviting people over but not telling 'em where to go.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg[/ame]

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum