Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 08-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default The greatest mexican trainers training methods

I can never find anything on the great Mexican trainers. The names I know of must have been as great as any trainers anywhere, and have produced many monsters. Guys like "Cuyo" Hernandez, Lupe Sanchez, Nacho Beristain, Rudy Perez, Romulo Quiarte some I have not heard of or know their names. if anybody out there of can post a link, an article, insights into their training methods or whatever even if it's in spanish.
Here is some tidbits to get the ball rolling.
Cuyo" Hernandez, had Zarate, Zamora, and Pintor at the same time. Nacho Beristain, came from the "Cuyo" Hernandez school of boxing.
One of the best but relativily unknown trainers in boxing with a great resume, is Romulo Quiarte, from Tijuana, I will give just one name, and this name would would be make any trainer's dream come true, if they had him on their Resume, in fact some of them have taken credit but the real credit belongs to Quiarte. The name Julio Cesar Chavez sr. from his 2 or 3rd pro fight til the bitter end, when he was stopped, the man stopping the fight was Romulo.
Hope more can be learned about these great men and their methods.
dempsey1234 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing