Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 08-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #31
cutthroat22

vCash: 213
Default Re: Anyone know any decent PED's or Steroids that won't harm the body much?

I was a dumbass and took a PH without really doing the proper research, although anglo suggested it to me and said a pct wasn't all that important on them, it was in no way his fault, I was daft not to do real research myself. The PH didn't do much at all for me but I do wonder if i'm now suffering the effects off it, I didn't really grow on the Ph but I sure as shit lost a fair bit of strength and size after it. You live you learn.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #32
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947
Default Re: Anyone know any decent PED's or Steroids that won't harm the body much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidCounter View Post
I had been using steroids for nearly two years. I had dangerously high liver enzymes and was ill for a while. To my horror My penis had shrung to 6 inches on the soft. Stopped taking them then bu it was too late for my old boy. Dont bother with them.
Learn to cycle correctly, don't be a dumbass and most people will be fine.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 08-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #33
withoutwire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 568

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
I was a dumbass and took a PH without really doing the proper research, although anglo suggested it to me and said a pct wasn't all that important on them, it was in no way his fault, I was daft not to do real research myself. The PH didn't do much at all for me but I do wonder if i'm now suffering the effects off it, I didn't really grow on the Ph but I sure as shit lost a fair bit of strength and size after it. You live you learn.
Did you suffer any side effects during usage?
withoutwire is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing