Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-10-2012, 04:41 AM   #46
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700
Default Re: which soft skulled opponent will Danny Green smoke out next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
Danny green beats soft scull and makes a million bucks
Choc fights superman and makes 5000 bucks
Dannys gonna make good coin in the future
As for choc....Na he can't get the money shot anymore!
Is that why he continues to call out the irrelevant pissant? You know he will do it again. He retired the 1st time because his future as a husband and father was important blah blah yet he's fighting on after 2 savage beatings. I don't think he's as flush with cash as you think. He will call out Mundine and fight a American,probably for a vacant IBO CW title Eric Harding would be my guess.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2012, 04:58 AM   #47
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Is that why he continues to call out the irrelevant pissant? You know he will do it again. He retired the 1st time because his future as a husband and father was important blah blah yet he's fighting on after 2 savage beatings. I don't think he's as flush with cash as you think. He will call out Mundine and fight a American,probably for a vacant IBO CW title Eric Harding would be my guess.
money is not an issue for green.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 05:07 AM   #48
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
I figured that. Being sarcastic. After Tarver,Wlod I don't know why he doesnt retire. He's rich has a nice family why risk it?
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 05:18 AM   #49
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

Cos he can ...
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 05:18 AM   #50
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Maybe he's just a greedy ****er then. Seriously why do you think he's still fighting at his age and being bashed senseless twice recently ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #51
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
I figured that. Being sarcastic. After Tarver,Wlod I don't know why he doesnt retire. He's rich has a nice family why risk it?
yeah i agree completely and i am a fan of his, the only fight i want to see would be a title at 175 , otherwise give it up and go into training and promotion etc.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 06:53 AM   #52
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
yeah i agree completely and i am a fan of his, the only fight i want to see would be a title at 175 , otherwise give it up and go into training and promotion etc.
Either you dont read what he has said to reporters or you dont belive the guy? which is it? because he has stated on a few occasions that he can NOT make LHW, doing so would be detrimental to his health. Do i need to show you the quotes? give up this pipe Dream and accept it for what it is, a money making venture with ALOT of spin on it and Hyder behind the wheel. Green dont need this anymore he has other forces behind his motivation to contuine.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #53
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Either you dont read what he has said to reporters or you dont belive the guy? which is it? because he has stated on a few occasions that he can NOT make LHW, doing so would be detrimental to his health. Do i need to show you the quotes? give up this pipe Dream and accept it for what it is, a money making venture with ALOT of spin on it and Hyder behind the wheel. Green dont need this anymore he has other forces behind his motivation to contuine.
so that means he isn't allowed to try to make it down to lhw? i dont believe that he can't make 175 personally. Although i do think that hyder has been a negative influence on his career.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 07:25 AM   #54
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

m8 the cunt can try to jump to the moon for all i care, im going off what he publicly stated to the media about not being able to make LHW ever again. The cunt flip flops more than a politican. Hyder has been his biggest mistake but Danny is to trusting and forgot that Hyder back doored Jeff and Hyder and Jeff were best mates, Danany isnt to smart when it comes to the brains department.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 07:39 AM   #55
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Can you please elaborate on this Ty. What do you believe are his motives ?
Old 09-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #56
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
m8 the cunt can try to jump to the moon for all i care, im going off what he publicly stated to the media about not being able to make LHW ever again. The cunt flip flops more than a politican. Hyder has been his biggest mistake but Danny is to trusting and forgot that Hyder back doored Jeff and Hyder and Jeff were best mates, Danany isnt to smart when it comes to the brains department.
i don't think you are in any sort of position to be questioning another human beings intelligence. Why do you bring everything you talk about back to the guy and start threads about him if you "don't care", get a hobby.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #57
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

his made more money with hyder than anyone else!
go back to church tc,they are thinking your back on the meth.
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 07:48 AM   #58
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
i don't think you are in any sort of position to be questioning another human beings intelligence. Why do you bring everything you talk about back to the guy and start threads about him if you "don't care", get a hobby.
Lets see, .. Danny gets his head punched in for a living. I fix computers, who do you think is more Intelligent cunt?

If he wasnt in the spot light taking in from everyone else i wouldnt care but unfortunate he is in the spot light and is the most talked about boxer in AUS along with Mundine, as a fan of the sport and what he has done to is i cant just sit on my hands and not speak up about it. I couldnt care about hypathedicals that you draw, i care about the facts buddie, F A C T S.

Quote:
ďIím normally a small cruiserweight. I just canít make light heavyweight. Well I could make light heavyweight but Iíd literally be sick. I would be no good at light heavyweight and no matter what the offer is Iím not going to ever go to light heavyweight because I just canít make it. Itíd be detrimental to my health because Iím stacked in between light heavy and cruiser. If cruiser was the old weight, itíd be perfect. Unfortunately, Iím a small cruiserweight, I canít make light heavyweight anymore, so Iím going to make due. So, Iím giving away a few advantages in size, reach, strength, but Iíve got the power to match it.Ē
How many times does he state he cant make LHW? im a dumb cunt ya know so perhaps you could help me out here cunt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Can you please elaborate on this Ty. What do you believe are his motives ?
Angelo Hyder m8, once Green retires then Angelos cash cow is all gone, he has put all his eggs into one basket with this one and is all but fcked once Danny retires. He tells Danny what he wants to hear not the truth, just pisses in his pocket and has people around Danny that do exactly the same thing, poor old Danny is all but brain washed thanks to Hyder. Make no mistake this is about money, not pride nor belts. Plain and simple.. MONEY. Why else do you think he held onto the IBO Trinket for yrs on end doing with it as he pleased.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #59
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
his made more money with hyder than anyone else!.
No fckn sht capitan obvise
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #60
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Ty is a crusader for the truth, in that there is no doubt. He will unravel the putrid lies and deceit and make it crystal clear for all to see. It is what he was put on this earth to do and do it he will. Andre Ward and even bankrupt Holyfield would give thanks to the lord for creating ESBoxings TCBOXA defender of the truth. Thank you lord.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum