Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #46
Hattons Hook
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 1,894
vCash: 1000
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
I disagree mate, Ward has a long way to go before de throning the top 3 , providing the top 3 continue winning

These men have been beating champions in multiple weight classes for over a decade

Ward is just scratching the surface in comparison

Yeah to be clear id have Ward 3rd, i meant he's the one with the biggest shout of breaking the top 2, he's a special fighter. But for me the top 2 are the same as they have been for years. This talk about Manny being 5th or whatever, it's a joke.

Not that it really matters anyway, imaginary lists.
Hattons Hook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #47
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,899
vCash: 75
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook! View Post
it was another chess match where pac's activity earned him the decision. too many close rounds.

  • Blake Dreisbach, BleacherReport.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Gabriel Montoya, MaxBoxing.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Ron Borges, The Sweet Science/Boston Herald/Ring Magazine: 117-112 Marquez
  • Tim Smith, New York Daily News: 116-112 Marquez
  • Lem Satterfield, Ring Magazine: 117-111 Marquez
  • Mark Lyons, 8CountNews.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Michael Marley, The Examiner: 115-113 Marquez
  • Mike Coppinger, RingTV.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Al Bernstein: 115-113 Marquez
  • Wayne McCullough: 115-113 Marquez
  • Ryan Maquinana, ***********.com: 116-113 Marquez
  • Matt Hamilton, EsNews.com: 116-115 Marquez
  • Ed Graney, Las Vegas Review-Journal: 115-113 Marquez
  • Bob Sheridan: 115-114 Marquez
  • John Katsilometes, Las Vegas Sun: 115-114 Marquez
  • Bart Barry, 15Rounds.com: 117-113 Marquez
  • Bill Dwyer, Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Marquez
  • Pedro Fernandez, RingTalk.com: 116-113 Marquez
  • Chris Williams, BoxingNews24.com: 117-111 Marquez
  • Eric Raskin, TheSweetScience.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Lyle Fitzsimmons, The Sports Network: 116-112 Marquez
  • Steve Bunce, BBC: 117-111 Marquez
  • Matt Lynch, BoxingToday: 116-112 Marquez
  • Chuck Giampa, Retired Boxing Judge: 116-112 Marquez
  • Glyn Leach, Boxing Monthly: 115-113 Marquez
  • Briggs Seekins, BleacherReport.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Oly Goldstein, BadLeftHook.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Johnny Benz, DogHouseBoxing.com: 118-111 Marquez
  • Lance Pugmire, Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Marquez
  • George Willis, New York Post: 115-113 Marquez
  • Rich Thomas, ProBoxing-Fans.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Raj Parmar, 3MoreRounds.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Norm Frauenheim, 15Rounds.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Martin Rogers, Yahoo! Sports: 115-113 Marquez
  • James Slater, EastSideBoxing.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Nick Tylwalk, BoxingWatchers.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Bob Velin, USAToday: 115-113 Marquez
  • Chris Manix, Sports Illustrated: 116-112 Marquez
  • Igor Guryashkin, ESPN: Marquez by one round
  • Brent Brookhouse, SB Nation: 115-113 Marquez
  • Will Cooling, FOX Sports/InsideFights: 118-110 Marquez
  • Andrew Fruman, The Boxing Bulletin: 116-112 Marquez
  • Ben Thompson, FightHype.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Rich Marotta, KFI Los Angeles: 115-113Marquez
  • Dan Ambrose, BoxingNews24.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Kevin Mitchell, The Guardian: 117-114 Marquez
  • Paul Magno, The Boxing Tribune: 115-113 Marquez
  • Jerry Izenberg, Newark Star-Ledger: 115-114 Marquez
  • Robert Morales, Los Angeles Daily News: 116-112 Marquez
  • Scott Christ, Bad Left Hook: 115-113 Marquez
  • Fox Doucette, The Boxing Tribune: 115-113 Marquez
  • Henry Ramirez, Boxing Trainer: 116-113 Marquez
  • Thomas Hauser, SecondsOut.com: 116-113 Marquez
  • Gerardo Granados, BoxingNews24.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Robert Guerrero: 116-112 Marquez
  • Steve Kim, MaxBoxing.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Graham Shaw, SportingLife.com: 116-113 Marquez
  • Max Kellerman, HBO: 114-114 Draw
  • Brian Arman Graham, Sports Illustrated: 114-114 Draw
  • Tim Dahlberg, Associated Press: 114-114 Draw
  • Kevin Iole, Yahoo! Sports: 114-114 Draw
  • Kieran Mulvaney, ESPN/Reuters: 114-114 Draw
  • Dan Rafael, ESPN: 114-114 Draw
  • Brian Campbell, ESPN Mobile: 114-114 Draw
  • george Elsasser, BraggingRightsCorner.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Jake Emen, ProBoxing-Fans.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Anthony Whitby, BoxingIQ.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Jeff Powell, The Daily Mail (UK): 114-114 Draw
  • Pace Miller, BleacherReport.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Gareth Davies, London Telegraph: 114-114 Draw
  • Larry Merchant, HBO: 114-114 Draw
  • Elie Seckbach, ESNews.com/AOL News: 114-114 Draw
  • Roy Jones, Jr.: Draw
  • Joe Bruiser, FightFan.com: 116-116 Draw
  • Michael Wright, ESPNChicago.com: Draw
  • Mark Lichtenfeld, Ring Announcer/Member, Ring Magazine Ratings Panel: 114-114 Draw
  • Teddy June, RingJunkies.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Rick Reeno, ***********.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Robert Ecksel, Boxing.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Frank Baltazar, Fight Manager/Inductee, California Boxing Hall of Fame: 115-115 Draw
  • ****** Tate, BleacherReport.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Doug Fischer, Ring Magazine: 114-114 Draw
  • Steve Carp, Las Vegas Review-Journal: 114-114 Draw
  • Gary Andrew Pool, The Atlantic: 114-114 Draw
  • Beau Denison, SportsPageMagazine.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Daniel Herbert, Boxing News: 114-114 Draw
  • Leighton Ginn, Desert Sun (Palm Springs): 114-114 Draw
  • Doveed Linder, BoxingTalk.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Bob Papa, HBO: 114-114 Draw
  • Andrew Eisele, Boxing.about.com: 115-115 Draw
  • Charles Horgan, Boxing Tribune: 114-114 Draw
  • Gordon Marino, The Wall Street Journal: 114-114 Draw (Note: At the end of his live blog of the fight, he indicated his belief that Marquez had won; however, in his round-by-round, he scored Rounds 1-2, 5-7 and 12 for Marquez and Rounds 3-4 and 8-11 for Pacquiao.)
  • Kevin Cunningham, Boxing Trainer: Draw
  • Harold Lederman, HBO: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Joseph Herron, FightSaga: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Cliff Rold, ***********.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Will Carroll, Sports Illustrated: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Allen Barra, The Atlantic: 116-113 Pacquiao
  • Chris Koegler, TheRealHook.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • David Kassel, FightHype.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Rob Rutz, MyBoxingFans.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Sean Sullivan, BoxingDigest: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Ted Sares, Boxing.com: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Brian Mazique, BleacherReport.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Glen Anglin, BoxingNews24.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Michael Rosenthal, Editor, Ring Magazine: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Skip Bayless, ESPN: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Jake Donovan, ***********.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Ken Hissner, DogHouseBoxing.com: 118-110 Pacquiao
  • Bill Shimizu, Examiner.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Massimo Lopes Pegna, La Gazzetta dello Sport (Italy): 115-114 Pacquiao
  • James Foley, BleacherReport.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Anthony Lee, BoxingNews24.com: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • John McCormick, BoxingTalk.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Graham Houston, FightWriter.com/FightNews.com/ESPN: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Nick Fors, Pasionsports.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Ronald Geronimo, NowBoxing.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Danny Serratelli, EastSideBoxing.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Ace Freeman, FightFan.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Sean Faye, Eurosport Yahoo!: 116-115 Pacquiao
  • Scott Shaffer, BoxingTalk.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Nate Ravitz, ESPN: 117-111 Pacquiao
  • Mike Chiari, BleacherReport.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Patrick L. Stumberg, SBNation: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Colin Seymour, FrontPageBoxing.com/Examiner.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Jason Peck, EastSideBoxing.com: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Steve Busfield, The Guardian: 116-114 Pacquiao
  • Nick Fox, Bad Left Hook: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Stephen Edwards, BoxingTalk.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Max Parker, Boxing Watchers: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Adam Hirshfield, Bleacher Report.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • King J Gladney, BleacherReport.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Ben Weisman, *****************: 116-113 Pacquiao
  • Ken Pollitt, the13thround.com: 116-113 Pacquiao
  • Michael David Smith, AOL NEWS/MMA Fighting.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Madra Uladh, EastSideBoxing.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Michael Woods, ESPN/TheSweetScience.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Brad Cooney, 8CountNews.com/Examiner.com: Pacquiao by one round
  • "Old Yank" Schneider, Boxing.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Greg Leon, BoxingTalk.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Steve Marzolf, InsideHBOBoxing.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Darrell La Montre, BoxingTalk.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Terra (Brazil): 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Joel Huerto, SportsFanLive: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • None of the above scores for Marquez or a draw is from Mexican media/boxers.
  • None of the above scores for Pacquiao or a draw is from Philippine media/boxers.
  • Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:25 AM   #48
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,481
vCash: 75
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefman180 View Post
I said within the last two years did I not? So no, it's not fact. Pac has slipped noticeably enough in the last few years performance wise that I think Ward has surpassed him in opposition and quality of performance.

I meant Abraham cause I said in the last two years. I think that's a good broad view of what's still relevant in boxing these days. Top that with Froch and Dawson and you're damn right I rank Ward over Pac with Pac losing to Marquez and looking unimpressive against Bradley.

Ward isn't on Pac's level in HISTORY (yet) but Pac's place in boxing in 2012 is NOT the #2 P4P fighter in the world.

All combat sports are "what have you done lately" sports, not "what have you done" sports.
This depends on how you rank P4P fighters

Myself i look at ability, momentum and lastly resume / achievements

The mere fact that Abraham has been given a mention is quite literally " clutching at straws " the guy is a limited 1-2 upright european fighter with next to no " pure talent " and relies on brut strength and force

Pacquiao would stop Abraham now without a doubt regardless of size

Ward has one stoppage win in his exploits at the top of the sport worth raving over, Pacquiao has a highlight reel !!, im sorry they dont compare
thewinfella is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:28 AM   #49
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 17,583
vCash: 1000
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Ward should be # 1
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #50
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,481
vCash: 75
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattons Hook View Post
Yeah to be clear id have Ward 3rd, i meant he's the one with the biggest shout of breaking the top 2, he's a special fighter. But for me the top 2 are the same as they have been for years. This talk about Manny being 5th or whatever, it's a joke.

Not that it really matters anyway, imaginary lists.
I agree

Mayweather Pacquiao and Marquez have every right to still be seen as the " active " elitists of the sport , because quite frankly thats what they are !!!!

Ward is as you say the breakthrough fighter, who is young and very skilled, but hasnt dominated the way these men have , yet ...........................
thewinfella is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #51
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,340
vCash: 1000
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

good look in putting Moreno in there....not the list I'd have but good to see Anselmo getting credit, he a slick muther****er.

1. Floyd Mayweather JR
2. Andre Ward
3. Juan Manuel Marquez
4. Sergio Martinez
5. Manny Pacquaio
6. Wlad Klitschko
7. Nonito Donaire
8. Timothy Bradley
9. Yuriorkis Gamboa
10. Miguel Cotto

11. Vitali Klitshcko
12. Carl Froch
13. Abner Mares
14. Anselmo Moreno
15. Chad Dawson
16. Adrien Broner
17. Saul Alvarez
18. Orlando Salido
19. Guillermo Rigondeaux
20. Danny Garcia

21. Lucas Matthysse
22. Erislandy Lara
23. Carlos Molina
24. Takashi Uchiyama
25. Yoan Pablo Hernandez
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #52
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,650
vCash: 117
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Shad View Post
As of 10/09/2012, here's the ring current P4P list:

1. Vacated
2. Floyd Mayweather/Manny Pacquiao
3. Andre Ward
4. Sergio Martinez
5. Nonito Donaire
6. Juan Manuel Marquez
7. Wladimir Klitschko
8. Timothy Bradley
9. Vitali Klitchscko
10. Anselmo Moreno
much better list. if you have Pac or Floyd at #3 or below. you're a hater.
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #53
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
it was another chess match where pac's activity earned him the decision. too many close rounds.

  • Blake Dreisbach, BleacherReport.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Gabriel Montoya, MaxBoxing.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Ron Borges, The Sweet Science/Boston Herald/Ring Magazine: 117-112 Marquez
  • Tim Smith, New York Daily News: 116-112 Marquez
  • Lem Satterfield, Ring Magazine: 117-111 Marquez
  • Mark Lyons, 8CountNews.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Michael Marley, The Examiner: 115-113 Marquez
  • Mike Coppinger, RingTV.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Al Bernstein: 115-113 Marquez
  • Wayne McCullough: 115-113 Marquez
  • Ryan Maquinana, ***********.com: 116-113 Marquez
  • Matt Hamilton, EsNews.com: 116-115 Marquez
  • Ed Graney, Las Vegas Review-Journal: 115-113 Marquez
  • Bob Sheridan: 115-114 Marquez
  • John Katsilometes, Las Vegas Sun: 115-114 Marquez
  • Bart Barry, 15Rounds.com: 117-113 Marquez
  • Bill Dwyer, Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Marquez
  • Pedro Fernandez, RingTalk.com: 116-113 Marquez
  • Chris Williams, BoxingNews24.com: 117-111 Marquez
  • Eric Raskin, TheSweetScience.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Lyle Fitzsimmons, The Sports Network: 116-112 Marquez
  • Steve Bunce, BBC: 117-111 Marquez
  • Matt Lynch, BoxingToday: 116-112 Marquez
  • Chuck Giampa, Retired Boxing Judge: 116-112 Marquez
  • Glyn Leach, Boxing Monthly: 115-113 Marquez
  • Briggs Seekins, BleacherReport.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Oly Goldstein, BadLeftHook.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Johnny Benz, DogHouseBoxing.com: 118-111 Marquez
  • Lance Pugmire, Los Angeles Times: 115-113 Marquez
  • George Willis, New York Post: 115-113 Marquez
  • Rich Thomas, ProBoxing-Fans.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Raj Parmar, 3MoreRounds.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Norm Frauenheim, 15Rounds.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Martin Rogers, Yahoo! Sports: 115-113 Marquez
  • James Slater, EastSideBoxing.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Nick Tylwalk, BoxingWatchers.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Bob Velin, USAToday: 115-113 Marquez
  • Chris Manix, Sports Illustrated: 116-112 Marquez
  • Igor Guryashkin, ESPN: Marquez by one round
  • Brent Brookhouse, SB Nation: 115-113 Marquez
  • Will Cooling, FOX Sports/InsideFights: 118-110 Marquez
  • Andrew Fruman, The Boxing Bulletin: 116-112 Marquez
  • Ben Thompson, FightHype.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Rich Marotta, KFI Los Angeles: 115-113Marquez
  • Dan Ambrose, BoxingNews24.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Kevin Mitchell, The Guardian: 117-114 Marquez
  • Paul Magno, The Boxing Tribune: 115-113 Marquez
  • Jerry Izenberg, Newark Star-Ledger: 115-114 Marquez
  • Robert Morales, Los Angeles Daily News: 116-112 Marquez
  • Scott Christ, Bad Left Hook: 115-113 Marquez
  • Fox Doucette, The Boxing Tribune: 115-113 Marquez
  • Henry Ramirez, Boxing Trainer: 116-113 Marquez
  • Thomas Hauser, SecondsOut.com: 116-113 Marquez
  • Gerardo Granados, BoxingNews24.com: 116-112 Marquez
  • Robert Guerrero: 116-112 Marquez
  • Steve Kim, MaxBoxing.com: 115-113 Marquez
  • Graham Shaw, SportingLife.com: 116-113 Marquez
  • Max Kellerman, HBO: 114-114 Draw
  • Brian Arman Graham, Sports Illustrated: 114-114 Draw
  • Tim Dahlberg, Associated Press: 114-114 Draw
  • Kevin Iole, Yahoo! Sports: 114-114 Draw
  • Kieran Mulvaney, ESPN/Reuters: 114-114 Draw
  • Dan Rafael, ESPN: 114-114 Draw
  • Brian Campbell, ESPN Mobile: 114-114 Draw
  • george Elsasser, BraggingRightsCorner.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Jake Emen, ProBoxing-Fans.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Anthony Whitby, BoxingIQ.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Jeff Powell, The Daily Mail (UK): 114-114 Draw
  • Pace Miller, BleacherReport.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Gareth Davies, London Telegraph: 114-114 Draw
  • Larry Merchant, HBO: 114-114 Draw
  • Elie Seckbach, ESNews.com/AOL News: 114-114 Draw
  • Roy Jones, Jr.: Draw
  • Joe Bruiser, FightFan.com: 116-116 Draw
  • Michael Wright, ESPNChicago.com: Draw
  • Mark Lichtenfeld, Ring Announcer/Member, Ring Magazine Ratings Panel: 114-114 Draw
  • Teddy June, RingJunkies.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Rick Reeno, ***********.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Robert Ecksel, Boxing.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Frank Baltazar, Fight Manager/Inductee, California Boxing Hall of Fame: 115-115 Draw
  • ****** Tate, BleacherReport.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Doug Fischer, Ring Magazine: 114-114 Draw
  • Steve Carp, Las Vegas Review-Journal: 114-114 Draw
  • Gary Andrew Pool, The Atlantic: 114-114 Draw
  • Beau Denison, SportsPageMagazine.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Daniel Herbert, Boxing News: 114-114 Draw
  • Leighton Ginn, Desert Sun (Palm Springs): 114-114 Draw
  • Doveed Linder, BoxingTalk.com: 114-114 Draw
  • Bob Papa, HBO: 114-114 Draw
  • Andrew Eisele, Boxing.about.com: 115-115 Draw
  • Charles Horgan, Boxing Tribune: 114-114 Draw
  • Gordon Marino, The Wall Street Journal: 114-114 Draw (Note: At the end of his live blog of the fight, he indicated his belief that Marquez had won; however, in his round-by-round, he scored Rounds 1-2, 5-7 and 12 for Marquez and Rounds 3-4 and 8-11 for Pacquiao.)
  • Kevin Cunningham, Boxing Trainer: Draw
  • Harold Lederman, HBO: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Joseph Herron, FightSaga: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Cliff Rold, ***********.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Will Carroll, Sports Illustrated: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Allen Barra, The Atlantic: 116-113 Pacquiao
  • Chris Koegler, TheRealHook.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • David Kassel, FightHype.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Rob Rutz, MyBoxingFans.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Sean Sullivan, BoxingDigest: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Ted Sares, Boxing.com: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Brian Mazique, BleacherReport.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Glen Anglin, BoxingNews24.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Michael Rosenthal, Editor, Ring Magazine: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Skip Bayless, ESPN: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Jake Donovan, ***********.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Ken Hissner, DogHouseBoxing.com: 118-110 Pacquiao
  • Bill Shimizu, Examiner.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Massimo Lopes Pegna, La Gazzetta dello Sport (Italy): 115-114 Pacquiao
  • James Foley, BleacherReport.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Anthony Lee, BoxingNews24.com: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • John McCormick, BoxingTalk.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Graham Houston, FightWriter.com/FightNews.com/ESPN: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Nick Fors, Pasionsports.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Ronald Geronimo, NowBoxing.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Danny Serratelli, EastSideBoxing.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Ace Freeman, FightFan.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Sean Faye, Eurosport Yahoo!: 116-115 Pacquiao
  • Scott Shaffer, BoxingTalk.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Nate Ravitz, ESPN: 117-111 Pacquiao
  • Mike Chiari, BleacherReport.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Patrick L. Stumberg, SBNation: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Colin Seymour, FrontPageBoxing.com/Examiner.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Jason Peck, EastSideBoxing.com: 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Steve Busfield, The Guardian: 116-114 Pacquiao
  • Nick Fox, Bad Left Hook: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Stephen Edwards, BoxingTalk.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Max Parker, Boxing Watchers: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Adam Hirshfield, Bleacher Report.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • King J Gladney, BleacherReport.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Ben Weisman, *****************: 116-113 Pacquiao
  • Ken Pollitt, the13thround.com: 116-113 Pacquiao
  • Michael David Smith, AOL NEWS/MMA Fighting.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Madra Uladh, EastSideBoxing.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Michael Woods, ESPN/TheSweetScience.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Brad Cooney, 8CountNews.com/Examiner.com: Pacquiao by one round
  • "Old Yank" Schneider, Boxing.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Greg Leon, BoxingTalk.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Steve Marzolf, InsideHBOBoxing.com: 115-114 Pacquiao
  • Darrell La Montre, BoxingTalk.com: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • Terra (Brazil): 116-112 Pacquiao
  • Joel Huerto, SportsFanLive: 115-113 Pacquiao
  • None of the above scores for Marquez or a draw is from Mexican media/boxers.
  • None of the above scores for Pacquiao or a draw is from Philippine media/boxers.
  • Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Do you honestly think it could have went either way?
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #54
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Manchester
Posts: 2,208
vCash: 500
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx2012 View Post
nice...but the tie at #2 is ****ing stupid...they have Jmm ranked high based on the "controversial"decision against Manny...yet still have Manny ranked at the top after"a controversial"loss against Bradley...makes 0 sense

If you look at it logically it makes perfect sense. JMM beat Pac in a lot of peoples eyes, hence he isn't ranked lower due to being jobbed by Arum. Pac isn't punished as in most eyes he beat Bradley.

Why doesn't it make sense? For once they've treated both ill affected parties correctly.
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:35 AM   #55
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,899
vCash: 75
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook! View Post
Do you honestly think it could have went either way?
i have pac 7-5 and i acknowledge that there are lot's of close rounds and has no problem if jmm got the nod which is no shame actually since jmm is arguably a top 3 p4p fighter when pac fought him.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #56
Nay_Sayer
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5,367
vCash: 1000
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

WTF is wrong with you idiot Pactards? Your hero is 1-1 in his last two fights. This fact disqualifies him from being in the top 5-6 P4P.

In reality, he probably doesn't even belong in the top 10.

You Pactards need to remove your heads from your asses...

Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 09-11-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Nay_Sayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #57
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
i have pac 7-5 and i acknowledge that there are lot's of close rounds and has no problem if jmm got the nod which is no shame actually since jmm is arguably a top 3 p4p fighter when pac fought him.
Come on Puga, you're better than that.
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #58
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
WTF is wrong with you idiot Pactards? Your hero is 1-1 in his last two fights. This fact disqualifies him from being in the top 5-6 P4P.

In reality, he probably doesn't even belong in the top 10.

You Pactards need to remove your heads from your asses...
He is at VERY worst 6, come on now. Think i have him 4th.
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #59
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,137
vCash: 816
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
floyd, pac and jmm.. these guys have proven themselves in big fights consistently over the years. pac has only had trouble with jmm who is a top fighter in this generation as well. sorry but i just don't see him losing to bradley so i don't count that. floyd, pac and jmm are solid at the top imo unless they lose clearly or slip by a lot.
Pac lost clearly to Marquez.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #60
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,899
vCash: 75
Default Re: THE RING P4P LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. Congrats to Andre Ward & Anselmo Moreno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook! View Post
Come on Puga, you're better than that.
that's my actual score. what do you want me to do? i can give you my round by round scores if you want. i have it on an excel file somewhere.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013