Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 09-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #16
deeko1987

vCash: 500
Default Re: supplements for boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichuchu View Post
you don't NEED anything. A good diet is better then supplements however if your diet is lacking something then supplement it with a supplement but don't plan your diet around sups
cheers for the advice matey.

however i have a good diet, now i think im ready to add the supplements to get the extra inch. if my diet wasnt in check then i wouldnt bother
deeko1987 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #17
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeko1987 View Post
luckily mate when im out of training and in my civillian clothes (hahaha) im an anaytical engineer for a company called leco instruments, we manufacture, service and run instruments that test metal, oils and most importantly for this case food products for governments, manufatures and authoritys to break down the labels and actual ingredients, check the nutrtion fact are true and check the quantities ect

so i can check the label, if i dont get what they say then i can at least get my money back and maybe a good few quid more haha.

cheers for the advice though mate, i've tried most of the big brands that say they'll move heaven and earth (unfortunatly before i started at leco) and all you get is a 2kg tub of dust and talc powder
What I'm saying is not that the ingredient list or the dose of the overall 'blend' is incorrect, I'm saying that the actual dosing of each individual ingredient is insufficient. The product you posted is what, 9000mg per serving?

Already the standard dosages of creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine would take up a bulk of that. It's also filled with pointless ingredients. You can't complain that the doses are wrong, because they don't tell you the actual dosages in the first place

Last edited by Jdsm; 09-12-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #18
TVLPC
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
Wasting your time with that supplement, save your money.
Yep, a waste for a sport like boxing
TVLPC is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing