Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 09-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #16
lozkina
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Actual fighter fans vs armchair fans

Knighty i only done schoolboy stuff, and I never give that the commitment needed to move on, but coming from a family of 4 brothers in the north end of lpool we were brought up on trips to the liverpool stadium and following dad to the boxing gym, to answer your question I think there are different types of supporters who even go to the fights, the last few shows Iv been to av been with groups of lads were you end up not seeing all the bouts, Its rewarding going alone for me you get to see all the show and follow the newer kids coming through (hope this makes sense).
Im very passionateabout the fight game I love watching it, reading about it and talking about it , I think that makes me a supporter/fan of the game
lozkina is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #17
knighty
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Know what u mean mate. When u go to shows with part time following mates u end up explaing all the fighters historys , past opponents , connections with fighters they know etc etc. ****in headwork and then u miss the actual fights!
knighty is offline  Top
Old 09-16-2012, 03:56 AM   #18
lozkina
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty View Post
Know what u mean mate. When u go to shows with part time following mates u end up explaing all the fighters historys , past opponents , connections with fighters they know etc etc. ****in headwork and then u miss the actual fights!
Sorry buddy i misinformed you when i go with the men from the city it turns into a messy party with everyone piling in for the main event from the bar etc, (well the last couple av been like that). Its cool on ur own meet new people, and get ur money's worth, av a good day budd
lozkina is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum