Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #31
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: huh? whats with the myth that pacquaio has got old and no longer in his prime.

he isnt in his prime anymore.
58 pro fights

a pro for 17 years

fighting in his 9th weight division

only a giant dumbass would consider him still in his prime
iceman71 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #32
raichu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: huh? whats with the myth that pacquaio has got old and no longer in his prime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
he isnt in his prime anymore.
58 pro fights

a pro for 17 years

fighting in his 9th weight division

only a giant dumbass would consider him still in his prime

him being a pro for 17 years dont tell the full story. What age did he become pro?

how is moving up in weight going to effect your body for the worst, draining effects does, but moving up?

Canelo has had how many pro fights? his 21, i dont see your fuking point

shat up fool, about dumbass
raichu is offline  Top
Old 09-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #33
Skullrip
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

^before 18 IIRC.
Skullrip is offline  Top
Old 09-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #34
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichu View Post
Yes Timothy Bradley who i seen ALOT of people picking him, and they wasn't bullshiting.

I won a real money bet on the fight cause i thought Bradley was a bad man, undefeated young world champion who dont know when to quit, which is why his STILLLLLL undefeated.

60 fights but he turned pro when he was what, 12? lol he was young anyway.

34 is a nice age for a boxer, if Manny was still fighting drained damaged goods [cotto & hatton] you'd see more KO's.

i just dont think he was past it during the Bradley fight, i just see it as an excuse.
So after one defeat you are damaged Goods?? tell that to the many HOF's who have had defeats. What a retarded way of thinking. And a 2lb weight difference is not weight drained. Cotto never used it as an excuse EVER. Its your excuse and fans like you ( AKA Floydidiots )
Pac looked better in the Bradley fight than he had since the Cotto fight. All the stats prove that. As for the only working 30 seconds of a round that is total BS, an exageration of huge proportions made by haters.
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #35
techks
ATG list Killah!
East Side Guru

Location: ......Bit stalkerish to ask where I live don't ya think?
vCash: 85

I just said recently in the recent "morales-pac blood test" thread but again his speed has slowed. He's not as fast as he used to be but maybe that also can be attributed to him fighting more stationary fighters. Not taking away from his wins as beating Cotto, Morales, and Barrera are nothing to scoff at.

Yes Marquez gave him hell before this period of his lack of motivation since post-Cotto but even then he was more ruthless. Yes he still wanted to hurt him but something clearly at right with him atm which is mental and physical. He's had a long career, been fighting since being a scrawny kid, and reached multiple peak moments most never will so I don't blame him. Wish him the best and hopefully he has another great performance or two left in him.
techks is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #36
lv lurker
fly on the wall
ESB Addict

vCash: 175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuropoors View Post
He demolished Bradley.

Only blacks think Bradley won, no need to guess why.
How long before this cat catches a ban?
Let's set the line at 2 weeks.
Gentlemen, place your bets.

I'm going with the under.
lv lurker is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #37
raichu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
So after one defeat you are damaged Goods?? tell that to the many HOF's who have had defeats. What a retarded way of thinking. And a 2lb weight difference is not weight drained. Cotto never used it as an excuse EVER. Its your excuse and fans like you ( AKA Floydidiots )
Pac looked better in the Bradley fight than he had since the Cotto fight. All the stats prove that. As for the only working 30 seconds of a round that is total BS, an exageration of huge proportions made by haters.
a few boxers become damaged goods after getting punched numerous times flush and then getting KO'd for the first time.

some people come back stronger after defeat, hatton though was getting rocked by who, Lazcano was it? his best win after Pacquaio was Malignaggi and he just didnt have the tools to score a ko at 140.

hatton was damaged goods, he thought he could still make 140, how he was wrong.
raichu is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2012, 12:23 AM   #38
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH|LLA View Post
Pac hasn't had a KO in 3 years. When's the last time that happened? Never. Not even close.
That's cuz he isn't always fighting tailormade opponents. He is fighting real competition.

You can say the same about Floyd dummy. Pactards are a pathetic bunch these days. Just like Philla is today.
Thatman is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2012, 12:24 AM   #39
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict

vCash: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichu View Post
a few boxers become damaged goods after getting punched numerous times flush and then getting KO'd for the first time.

some people come back stronger after defeat, hatton though was getting rocked by who, Lazcano was it? his best win after Pacquaio was Malignaggi and he just didnt have the tools to score a ko at 140.

hatton was damaged goods, he thought he could still make 140, how he was wrong.
by your logic then pac is damaged goods?
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2012, 12:25 AM   #40
sneakyright
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv lurker View Post
How long before this cat catches a ban?
Let's set the line at 2 weeks.
Gentlemen, place your bets.

I'm going with the under.
sneakyright is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2012, 04:36 AM   #41
dangerousity
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 105

dumb op is dumb.

Watch pac-jmm 1 & 2, JMM was a much tougher opponent and made Pac miss all night too, yet you didnt see Pac stop throwing punches.

Pac had no bounce on his feet, fought 1min of 3 rounds (see shot Morales fight 1 min of 3 rounds) and generally just lost that killer instinct.

Then again, how can you expect people who only followed his career post DLH and never stepped into the ring to notice these things.
dangerousity is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2012, 04:57 AM   #42
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 272

i agree. beating Bradley convincingly is an impressive feat. Bradley was in most p4p lists, and manny made him look average.

Manny is an ATG no doubt, but he'll only look sensational aginst more come foreward boxers.
JohnAnthony is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum