Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2012, 08:33 PM   #31
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
I read their occasionally can't say I remember you. The fights between DaVoice and Brad Vocale are the most memorable thing about that forum. Thought you were yet another Teke alias Prowler welcome to ESB.
Welcome aboard to the Prowler. Surprised he hasn't been accused of being Toni yet

Tiki? Chur
 Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2012, 03:31 AM   #32
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,823
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Good evening,

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being elite level status, how would you rate me as a poster on this forum ?

Kind regards,
Francis
I would rate you about a 7 because I agree with a Lot of what you say when it comes to our fighters record padding you don't make excuses for our fighters like the nut huggers do, but sometimes you are to negative. Also I hated your old avatar of that gay Celtic soccer player. But apart from that I would like to be your forum buddy.
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:37 AM   #33
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,823
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
I read their occasionally can't say I remember you. The fights between DaVoice and Brad Vocale are the most memorable thing about that forum. Thought you were yet another Teke alias Prowler welcome to ESB.
I recently created a thread over there where I encouraged everybody to get the thread over 100 posts and when it was over 100 posts I rewarded them by posting a picture of my schlong which the mods quickly removed and closed the thread. But if you google MidniteProwler you may find it and learn my history as a great controversial forum character..
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:09 AM   #34
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I would rate you about a 7 because I agree with a Lot of what you say when it comes to our fighters record padding you don't make excuses for our fighters like the nut huggers do, but sometimes you are to negative. Also I hated your old avatar of that gay Celtic soccer player. But apart from that I would like to be your forum buddy.
Ohh shit. Your ESB stocks just dropped massively with that comment......but I guess hey, your a bloke has only just got on here and I'm adding to three pages of comments on a thread just about you
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:42 AM   #35
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Hello COULDHAVEBEEN.
You are CHB mate, rehashing old posts/threads printing them out and storing them in your basement
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:08 AM   #36
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,258
vCash: 1296
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
**** off ippy. or i'll tell your boss...
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:20 AM   #37
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,258
vCash: 1296
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I would rate you about a 7 because I agree with a Lot of what you say when it comes to our fighters record padding you don't make excuses for our fighters like the nut huggers do, but sometimes you are to negative. Also I hated your old avatar of that gay Celtic soccer player. But apart from that I would like to be your forum buddy.
Get WOR or Anus on board and make it a threesome.
Midnite Prowler sounds pretty appropriate for a flasher.
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:22 AM   #38
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,308
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I would rate you about a 7 because I agree with a Lot of what you say when it comes to our fighters record padding you don't make excuses for our fighters like the nut huggers do, but sometimes you are to negative. Also I hated your old avatar of that gay Celtic soccer player. But apart from that I would like to be your forum buddy.
A decent overview by you however I would quietly note that I am widely regarded as p4p no.2 on this board behind the undefeated undisputed no.1 in Kegsy who just looks invincible for the foreseeable future.

I do agree that I may be a bit too negative at times however these are depressing times for true boxing fans when average fighters are crapping on that they are 4 times/3 weight world champs to the bogan masses. It's a shame that some other decent posters on here don't tell it how it really is. I would suggest that your rating of a 7 for myself is maybe slightly negative.

Yes I believe we could be friends on this forum however your appalling stance on the most popular and difficult sport in the world would need to change.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #39
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,823
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Oh yeah the prowler has arrived, just about to hit up the local brothel, checking east side on the IPhone, **** the bulldogs.
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:06 AM   #40
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Oh yeah the prowler has arrived, just about to hit up the local brothel, checking east side on the IPhone, **** the bulldogs.
Classy bud. Make sure you double bag that shit
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #41
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,308
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Oh yeah the prowler has arrived, just about to hit up the local brothel, checking east side on the IPhone, **** the bulldogs.
I don't agree with this sort of thing but each to their own I guess.

Last edited by Francis75; 09-22-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #42
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,258
vCash: 1296
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
I don't agree with this sort of thing but each to their own I guess.
Franny and MP having their first little spat already.
fast hands is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:32 PM   #43
Ralph the Dog
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 540
vCash: 510
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Yes I have had 7 amatuer bouts

I like most of the Aussie fighters (Geale, Mundine & Green, I know most on here don't like Mundine & Green but I think they are alright)

I prefer the international scene I am a Mayweather & Cotto fan. More recentley I am a big fan of Martinez, Ward, Gamboa, Rios, Kessler, Mattyse, Broner, Rigondeaux... So many just love boxing...
You liked Geale

Then he beat Mundine and you have bagged Geale ever since

What a pathetic sook
Ralph the Dog is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:34 PM   #44
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,823
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Yes I never denied that I used to be a Geale fan and seeing you guys are researching my old posts you will be able to find out the reason I turned on Geale.
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:47 PM   #45
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,823
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrochATG View Post
love your arrival speech
can't wait to read your depature speech, I think it's about time



this comment obviously BEFORE Geale battered you in sparring and then stole your girlfriend. And before Mundine started banging you up the ass to convert you to a homo
Wow, you really are a dumb Ahole

Carl Froch an all time great? the same Carl Froch who got his ass whipped by Groves, Kessler, Dirrell and a one armed Andre Ward?

Get educated on the sport of boxing before you address me Noob. In the mean time go share a needle with you're new junkie friend Ralph the dog fuker.
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013