boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - do you even care?
Yes. 216 81.51%
No. 17 6.42%
I used to. 32 12.08%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #40111
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,930
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Of course they will use another excuse. It's all they know are excuses, just like their hero Pacquiao. Every fight he has, **** even in fights he wins, he has an excuse
so whose excuse are these?

i have no urge to fight.
i am on vacation
my health comes first.
will my fans pay for hispital bills?
i just lost 15 pounds and is not focused on fighting.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #40112
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Sarcasm-The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #40113
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,363
vCash: 816
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
it was well known that senior has fired the first salvo of accusations while GBP and floyd rode with it.
SR is not a part of Floyd's team. Floyd should have rode with it though because Pac turned down 50 million dollars over a drug test and their team lied and made excuses to dodge the fight.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Old 09-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #40114
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,363
vCash: 816
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Fought the #6 rated Shane and had technical problems cutting the ring off...oh wait it was a cramp.

I would like to get in a solid debate with em about the Marquez 4 fight (horrible fight though) WITHOUT them bringing Floyd into it.

Manny lost his last fight to Marquez and they can't accept that, yet when Manny get's robbed they have 1001 excuses.

Floyd's suspicion is not based on anything Sr. said. Sr. is not even part of the team. It is based on Pacquiao's different excuses, plus Manny agreed to the testing. Floyd had no way of knowing Manny would make a big deal out of it.

Dec 4th-Dec 22nd Manny didn't make a big deal. On Dec 22nd he found out that he could not have a cutoff and that's when it hit news.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
100 percent correct. Pac gave blood in the Hatton bout and he sure didn't look weak.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #40115
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,930
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
SR is not a part of Floyd's team. Floyd should have rode with it though because Pac turned down 50 million dollars over a drug test and their team lied and made excuses to dodge the fight.
floyd not only rode it, he followed his dad's advice not to fight pacquaio. floyd is very obedient.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #40116
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,363
vCash: 816
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
floyd not only rode it, he followed his dad's advice not to fight pacquaio. floyd is very obedient.
Hard to fight Pac when Pac won't sign the contract.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #40117
AxlRose
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,567
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Hey *****s I know you also posted at that *****-infested site Maxboxing. How does it feel now that you yourselves burned your own house down with your unabashed *****ism? From previously having 5000 members to now having 5 only? EAT **** ***GOTS!
AxlRose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #40118
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxlRose View Post
Hey *****s I know you also posted at that *****-infested site Maxboxing. How does it feel now that you yourselves burned your own house down with your unabashed *****ism? From previously having 5000 members to now having 5 only? EAT **** ***GOTS!
This also applies to you. I'm sure SJS would be glad to agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
Seriously, we have trolls here but we accept that their trolls, their looking for i rise out of people.

Then we have you. The un-educated 100lb Asian dude swinging from the nuts of his countries idol. An Idol who's still held in such high esteem because his nation has precious little to cling too. So these sheep (that's you, incase you can't keep up) follow his every move and defend him to the hill top, ignoring his lies, gambling, cheating, **** fighting, illegitemate children, fugative harbouring and tax dodging...

What happens when he's gone? He's already fallen but here you are standing in the rain. When he's gone, where does all that national pride go then? Do you spend your days on Youtube, or does the Phillipine suicicde rate increase by 300% over night?

You've got no knowlege of Boxing. Threads about other fights and fighters pop up and you're nowhere because you haven't got a ****ing clue. This thread has a scientific element involved and again, you have no clue.

As far as technical or tactical knowlege goes, you're as useful as a pair of sunglasses on a bloke with one ear...

Just totally ****ing useless
This guy all butthurt with his posts lmfao. He all mad because we post good info while he just trolls. Easy to put this guy in his place.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #40119
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,930
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Hard to fight Pac when Pac won't sign the contract.
it's also hard to fight when you are worried for your health.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #40120
AxlRose
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,567
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
I knew from day one Mayweather would duck Pacquiao.

I saw the fear in his eyes, his trembling voice when he was interviewed just after Pac demolished Cotto.

I knew it would never happen, Floyd ducks the tough tests and Pacquiao would be his toughest.

He would not only get beat, he would get beat up.

All of the excuses are just a smokescreen hiding the truth. The truth is that Floyd is scared and he knows he will losr this fight.
Floyd lost against Cotto if you factor in that punch output were almost equal and that Cotto punches twice as hard as May.
AxlRose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #40121
Blackness
Danny Garcia Beat You...
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,407
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerunner View Post
Why did he decided to get off the "special blend" as you say in his last couple of fights, lets assume he was on peds before why would he stop for this last couple of fights when the tests he took were the same tests he took in all his other fights and he passed them all, why did he stop taking them for the last two fights?what were his reasons? enlighten us.

Because he figured JMM was old after seeing the FLoyd fight... and come on now...Bradley??

Manny PEDS it up when he feels he needs it most.

PEDS.... 101
Blackness is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:39 AM   #40122
weegriffin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,471
vCash: 6768
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxlRose View Post
Floyd lost against Cotto if you factor in that punch output were almost equal and that Cotto punches twice as hard as May.
weegriffin is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #40123
AxlRose
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,567
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
This also applies to you. I'm sure SJS would be glad to agree.



This guy all butthurt with his posts lmfao. He all mad because we post good info while he just trolls. Easy to put this guy in his place.
Huh? Last I checked, Pac = Hero/ Philantrophist, Floyd = Convicted Criminal. Why should I get butthurt?
AxlRose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #40124
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,363
vCash: 816
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
it's also hard to fight when you are worried for your health.
Floyd was the one who signed off during mediations and Pac wouldn't. Yet he's OK with testing now all of a sudden?

Clear as day Pac didn't want to fight 3 years ago.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #40125
AxlRose
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,567
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackness View Post
Because he figured JMM was old after seeing the FLoyd fight... and come on now...Bradley??

Manny PEDS it up when he feels he needs it most.

PEDS.... 101
Hey ***** I'm the one responsible for shutting Maxboxing down. Who were you there? How does it feel that your beloved site imploded?
AxlRose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015