boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - do you even care?
Yes. 216 81.51%
No. 17 6.42%
I used to. 32 12.08%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 11:45 AM   #40126
Tramell
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

1st Time post so here goes!! Pac KO'd Cotto IMO, because he has a history of KO's.

Career begins in 1995, right? By 2006-Two fights went the distance and 1st loss by KO.
So Pac knocked out or stopped virtually everyone from 1996-2001.

We’re talking 112-116lbs, was he a juicer at that weight? Really? The Draw with Agapito Sanchez was the only distance fight, as it would not happen again until Juan Manual Marquez, which was 2004. So Pac began juicing when? And stopped when??

Remember, he took a blood test against Erik Morales their first fight..on the spot and no positive. Where I question is this: That year Roach did try to avoid the test (not sure if I can post those links here to show the story of Roach accepting the blood test on a last moment or the fight would’ve been cancelled.) Interesting to note…when Pac took that test, he also got outboxed, busted and bloodied.

Their 2nd fight was without a test and he did the same thing(s) threw with the same power- BUT what I thought was different was he had more stamina second fight. By the 6th round it was a mirror image of fight one, the only difference was Pac kept chuggin’ along and Morales, well he got tired as a mutha.

So If pac is on anything it would be similar to what Mosley took; something that enhanced his stamina. He still has that power IMO, but- BUT he aint throwing crazy ass shots all day and night, like Mosley vs Floyd…Mosley had too much energy against Margarito , but was on short supply against PBF. Same with Pac, he still has power, but he doesn’t have that never-ending supply of energy….

His KO of Hatton, or beat-down of Cotto was no more scarrier IMO than when he dropped Lucero with a left hand that caused Lucero to turn around- grab the rope..and dropped to his knee, damn that was a delayed powershot.

Pac KO’d a weight drained Cotto, with the same power he has had since he began, however his fight with Bradley proved his well of energy may have been tapped. Was it the Ariza vitamin shakes haha? Or has he just grown older?
Tramell is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #40127
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Axl all butthurt because people on this forum make fun of him instead of buying into his garbage posts. Guy gets butthurt because he can't keep everything in full damage control for his hero, Manny.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #40128
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,930
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Floyd was the one who signed off during mediations and Pac wouldn't. Yet he's OK with testing now all of a sudden?

Clear as day Pac didn't want to fight 3 years ago.
signed what and which contract? contract should have the agreed upon terms.
floyd demanded those extra test after his father and his camps accusations. they were negotiating in bad faith by taking it to the media. that's why there's a gag order in te 2nd negotiations where floyd lost his urge when pac agreed to floyd's cutoff.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Old 09-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #40129
AxlRose
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,567
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegriffin View Post
Like Pac-Morales I where output was equal but damage was not. Morales was never the same again.

In the same manner Floyd also got hurt in the Cotto fight. A hundred times more hurt than Cotto ever was. He has lost his urge to fight because of Cotto.
AxlRose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #40130
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Floyd was the one who signed off during mediations and Pac wouldn't. Yet he's OK with testing now all of a sudden?

Clear as day Pac didn't want to fight 3 years ago.
Puga doesn't even acknowledge that the mediator said "Both fighters participated in good faith."

Puga doesn't acknowledge that he only went to 7 days. Puga a troll and easy to put in his place.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #40131
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,363
vCash: 816
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
signed what and which contract? contract should have the agreed upon terms.
floyd demanded those extra test after his father and his camps accusations. they were negotiating in bad faith by taking it to the media. that's why there's a gag order in te 2nd negotiations where floyd lost his urge when pac agreed to floyd's cutoff.
The contract Team Pac sent. Floyd agreed to Pac's stipulations and put his lone one in, sent it back, Pac wouldn't sign.

They went into mediations, and Pac still wouldn't sign. Team Pac then cancelled the fight.

Floyd's camp never said anything about Pac being on anything until after the fight fell apart when Arum cancelled the mediations and got caught lying.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #40132
Midwest_Chopper
Shalom
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 974
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Lol pac****s are making their way back to ESB. Anyone check the stocks on internet cafes over the last 6 months ?
Midwest_Chopper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #40133
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,930
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Puga doesn't even acknowledge that the mediator said "Both fighters participated in good faith."
re****, i already said to TT that both sides could not come to terms. he is talking about a contract but a contract should be the termms of both party and not one.
what i'm arguing is that floyd's camp has been negotiating in bad faith. while negotiating, they were in th media accusing pac of using PEDs already. that was after they rode fliyd srs story.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #40134
Midwest_Chopper
Shalom
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 974
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
re****, i already said to TT that both sides could not come to terms. he is talking about a contract but a contract should be the termms of both party and not one.
what i'm arguing is that floyd's camp has been negotiating in bad faith. while negotiating, they were in th media accusing pac of using PEDs already. that was after they rode fliyd srs story.
Pugi! Get a life.
Midwest_Chopper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #40135
AxlRose
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,567
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Axl all butthurt because people on this forum make fun of him instead of buying into his garbage posts. Guy gets butthurt because he can't keep everything in full damage control for his hero, Manny.
Damage control for Pacquiao? Are you kidding me?

Barrera/ Morales/ Margarito trumps Bruseles/ Ndou/ Baldomir, all day, every day.

Congressman trumps convicted criminal.

World hero trumps street thug.

Damage control for what again?
AxlRose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:54 AM   #40136
weegriffin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,497
vCash: 6768
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxlRose View Post
Like Pac-Morales I where output was equal but damage was not. Morales was never the same again.

In the same manner Floyd also got hurt in the Cotto fight. A hundred times more hurt than Cotto ever was. He has lost his urge to fight because of Cotto.
Did you score Pacquaio vs Morales 1 to Pacquaio?

And Cotto looked hurt in the 12th, Mayweather had a bloody nose but never seemed that badly hurt.
weegriffin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:57 AM   #40137
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,930
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
The contract Team Pac sent. Floyd agreed to Pac's stipulations and put his lone one in, sent it back, Pac wouldn't sign.

They went into mediations, and Pac still wouldn't sign. Team Pac then cancelled the fight.

Floyd's camp never said anything about Pac being on anything until after the fight fell apart when Arum cancelled the mediations and got caught lying.
why would floyd modify the contract? the contract should be initially agreed upon. the story is BS.

floyd's camp already started with the hint of accusations. that was after floyd sr. advising hus son not to fight pac at all cost since he thinks pac was on PEDs. schaefer has even joined in and mentioned this to nathanielz.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:57 AM   #40138
bladerunner
El Intocable
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Casal Ventoso
Posts: 16,755
vCash: 62437
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest_Chopper View Post
Lol pac****s are making their way back to ESB. Anyone check the stocks on internet cafes over the last 6 months ?
Dude you're an alt of a white dude that pretended to be black if i was you i would be quiet.
bladerunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:58 AM   #40139
NOTINDAFACE
No Me Se Rajar
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Roma, Italia.
Posts: 1,239
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
this fight is the reason why floyd started the PEDs accusations and made it a point not to get in the ring with pac. floyd is wondering how pac went on to dispose of a prime and a very good fighter in cotto when floyd himself avoided the same fighter at cotto's peak. you can see how floyd really respected cotto and what he brings to the table even if he fought a pass his prime version already.
The Cotto that Paq faced was not Prime, not even close
NOTINDAFACE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:58 AM   #40140
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,930
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest_Chopper View Post
Pugi! Get a life.
hi MW! nice ALT.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015