boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 418 44.09%
Disagree 530 55.91%
Voters: 948. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #4111
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Iron View Post
What would suggest I'm the least bit angry?

Tyson is going to outlast everybody. You'll be crying about how overhyped he is until you die.
You bringing other threads into this one.

LOL, now you think Tyson will live for ever, damn boy, you are in love.

Tyson is a comedian now, well least it better than what he was doing before boxing, attack old ladies and knocking them unconscious.

Dude was such a coward he would only mug old women.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #4112
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

d4 GETTING OWNED.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #4113
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,342
vCash: 816
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Tunney's fights with Greb, Carpentier, Tommy Loughran.

Duran's fights with De Jesus, Ken Buchanan, Lampkin.


And lets not forget you stupidity of your logic.

A fighter is past prime if he is not fighting at his best weight?

Anyone else agree with this?
Duran beat the hell out of Buchanan. How was that a war? Lampkin? Duran brutalized him. Thanks for proving you have no idea what you're talking about.

Make a poll asking if Pacquaio had beaten a prime Morales in the rematch.
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #4114
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,356
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
You bringing other threads into this one.

LOL, now you think Tyson will live for ever, damn boy, you are in love.

Tyson is a comedian now, well least it better than what he was doing before boxing, attack old ladies and knocking them unconscious.

Dude was such a coward he would only mug old women.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #4115
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,240
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se0HnTUTOMY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se0HnTUTOMY[/ame]
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #4116
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

What I don't understand is why anyone would want to "whine about Mayweather"
The man's undisputed P4P #1 for god's sake.
Miles ahead of Ward and JMM in second and third respectively.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:48 PM   #4117
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

most overrated boxer ever
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #4118
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
What I don't understand is why anyone would want to "whine about Mayweather"
The man's undisputed P4P #1 for god's sake.
Miles ahead of Ward and JMM in second and third respectively.
Got so something to do with his endless ducking for Pacquiao and his endless excuses. Also a safety first fighter that has been in some real borefests.

Lots of stuff out of the ring too.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:56 PM   #4119
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Got so something to do with his endless ducking for Pacquiao and his endless excuses. Also a safety first fighter that has been in some real borefests.

Lots of stuff out of the ring too.
But you do agree with my statement regarding the P4P list?
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #4120
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
But you do agree with my statement regarding the P4P list?
No he is not P4P No1 in my book
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #4121
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
No he is not P4P No1 in my book
Ah,so you're a Ward fan.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #4122
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
Ah,so you're a Ward fan.
Got Pacquiao at No.1, Not going to downgrade Pacquiao because some judges can't do their job.

Last edited by D4thincarnation; 09-24-2012 at 07:18 PM.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #4123
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Got Pacquiao at No.1, Not going to downgrade Pacquiao because some judges can't do there job.
Well then he lost to Marquez. You can't have it both ways.

He lost to Bradley and beat Marquez officially.

He lost to Marquez and beat Bradley unofficially.

Marquez won 8 clear rounds in the 3rd fight (arguably 9) yet Manny gets the decision just as Manny won 8 clear rounds against Bradley but does not get the decision.

This shows that your just a pac****. He has a loss either way yet you don't discredit him from one loss because "the judges" got it wrong IN YOUR VIEW, yet against Marquez "the judges" got it wrong but you give him that victory?

He lost to Marquez man. Fight was as close as Bradley. They may not come out and say it but he is having a 4th fight with JMM because he feels and Roach feels they lost that fight.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #4124
Tyler-Durden
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Karabagh
Posts: 5,601
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Got Pacquiao at No.1, Not going to downgrade Pacquiao because some judges can't do there job.
*their.
Tyler-Durden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #4125
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Well then he lost to Marquez. You can't have it both ways.

He lost to Bradley and beat Marquez officially.

He lost to Marquez and beat Bradley unofficially.

Marquez won 8 clear rounds in the 3rd fight (arguably 9) yet Manny gets the decision just as Manny won 8 clear rounds against Bradley but does not get the decision.

This shows that your just a pac****. He has a loss either way yet you don't discredit him from one loss because "the judges" got it wrong IN YOUR VIEW, yet against Marquez "the judges" got it wrong but you give him that victory?

He lost to Marquez man. Fight was as close as Bradley. They may not come out and say it but he is having a 4th fight with JMM because he feels and Roach feels they lost that fight.
Marquez vs Pacquiao III was a close fight, most people in the know didn't have Marquez winning FACT

Bradley vs Pacquiao was not close at all Pacquiao won by a comfortably margin, 99% of people in the know had Pacquiao winning, most by 4 rounds or more FACT
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015