boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - do you even care?
Yes. 216 81.51%
No. 17 6.42%
I used to. 32 12.08%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #40351
Tyler-Durden
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Karabagh
Posts: 5,599
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Got Pacquiao at No.1, Not going to downgrade Pacquiao because some judges can't do there job.
*their.
Tyler-Durden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #40352
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Well then he lost to Marquez. You can't have it both ways.

He lost to Bradley and beat Marquez officially.

He lost to Marquez and beat Bradley unofficially.

Marquez won 8 clear rounds in the 3rd fight (arguably 9) yet Manny gets the decision just as Manny won 8 clear rounds against Bradley but does not get the decision.

This shows that your just a pac****. He has a loss either way yet you don't discredit him from one loss because "the judges" got it wrong IN YOUR VIEW, yet against Marquez "the judges" got it wrong but you give him that victory?

He lost to Marquez man. Fight was as close as Bradley. They may not come out and say it but he is having a 4th fight with JMM because he feels and Roach feels they lost that fight.
Marquez vs Pacquiao III was a close fight, most people in the know didn't have Marquez winning FACT

Bradley vs Pacquiao was not close at all Pacquiao won by a comfortably margin, 99% of people in the know had Pacquiao winning, most by 4 rounds or more FACT
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #40353
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler-Durden View Post
*their.
Happy now, spelling police
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Old 09-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #40354
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
the asterisk was because oscar's weight was in question you dumb idiot. why did forbes 150 has no asterisk in that article?
Because Forbes hit 150 you stupid ****ing dummy and Oscar was at 150.5. ****ing pac**** right here just keeps trolling and trolling.

You already got proven wrong. Take your proven wrong ass out the forum and shut the **** up about it lil *****.

Even provided YOU with YOUR REQUESTED SOURCE plus a video of the weigh in.

Puga just can't help but to keep getting proved wrong.

Proved Puga wrong.



Your not very smart. I proved you wrong so now your like sjs post says you are to me. Had fun with you for a minute but I'm bored proving you wrong.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #40355
thawk888
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern United States
Posts: 8,996
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
One of my favorite movies.
thawk888 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #40356
thawk888
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern United States
Posts: 8,996
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Marquez vs Pacquiao III was a close fight, most people in the know didn't have Marquez winning FACT

Bradley vs Pacquiao was not close at all Pacquiao won by a comfortably margin, 99% of people in the know had Pacquiao winning, most by 4 rounds or more FACT
THIS is the only FACT to come of that Bradley/Pacquiao match.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Deal with it.
thawk888 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #40357
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawk888 View Post
THIS is the only FACT to come of that Bradley/Pacquiao match.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Deal with it.
Pretty sure there were other facts.

But hey you seem to want to ignore those, because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Or maybe you just can't handle the truth.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #40358
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham/Leeds/azad kashmir(Mirpur)
Posts: 2,696
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

i recognise mayweather as an ATG boxing talent BUT
why does floyd try and act like something he clearly isn't ever since 2006 he's taken on a personality which doen't represent who he is, i find it cringe worthy, he isn't funny and he spits in the face of hard working black americans when he burns money and thinks he's hit the big time flashing cash in front of US soldiers stationed in conflict zones fighting for this mother****ers freedom.
BTW i dont like manny pacquiao i think he's got a bigger cloud over him
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #40359
thawk888
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern United States
Posts: 8,996
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Pretty sure there were other facts.

But hey you seem to want to ignore those, because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Or maybe you just can't handle the truth.
fact


noun 1. something that actually exists; reality


o·pin·ion


noun 1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.




Who's the WBO WW Champ?

thawk888 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #40360
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawk888 View Post
fact


noun 1. something that actually exists; reality


o·pin·ion


noun 1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.




Who's the WBO WW Champ?


What did I post that was not a fact?

Did the overwhelming amount people have Paqquiao beating Bradley, 99% of them in the know.

Most people in the know didn't have Marquez beating Pacquiao

They are facts.

Deal with it.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #40361
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 144,128
vCash: 53850
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
What did I post that was not a fact?

Did the overwhelming amount people have Paqquiao beating Bradley, 99% of them in the know.

Most people in the know didn't have Marquez beating Pacquiao

They are facts.

Deal with it.
Who is "in the know"? That is only an opinion.

The "fact" that 99% of an arbitrary whole of your own designation did something is loaded evidence.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #40362
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,930
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Because Forbes hit 150 you stupid ****ing dummy and Oscar was at 150.5. ****ing pac**** right here just keeps trolling and trolling.

You already got proven wrong. Take your proven wrong ass out the forum and shut the **** up about it lil *****.

Even provided YOU with YOUR REQUESTED SOURCE plus a video of the weigh in.

Puga just can't help but to keep getting proved wrong.

Proved Puga wrong.



Your not very smart. I proved you wrong so now your like sjs post says you are to me. Had fun with you for a minute but I'm bored proving you wrong.
that's what i said you stupid mother****er! Oscar's weight is in question and that's my main point re****!
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #40363
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,944
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Pac won against Marquez. FACT
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #40364
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Who is "in the know"? That is only an opinion.

The "fact" that 99% of an arbitrary whole of your own designation did something is loaded evidence.
Boxing journalist/writers, ex-boxers, boxing pundits.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #40365
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Latest: "Why did Pac KO Cotto?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
that's what i said you stupid mother****er! Oscar's weight is in question and that's my main point re****!
By .5. Not by the amount your saying it is.

Steve Forbes is a grown man and should have told Oscar to go shed the weight, WHICH HE DID. But to your point, well he still made weight on the second attempt AND THAT IS WITHIN THE RULES.

Question runaway ni nana (Pugi means runaway in tagalog or am I wrong), Why did you ask for boxrec as a source, but when it owned what you were trying to prove, you didn't even acknowledge it?
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015