Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 09-25-2012, 08:01 AM   #31
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Eubank Jr fighting in Denmark on Sat, Channel 5 showing it on (v.late) tape delay

don't like him,he is a complete twat.

why everyone thinks he is being matched hard is beyond me,he is being matched with people who have had a few fights with no power and lost most or unbeatens with no power who have beaten nobodys.
That last night(sat night) was a complete waste of aviation fuel,he would of been better hitting a punch bag for a few rounds....oh hang on a minute,he ****ing was
widdy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #32
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122
Default Re: Eubank Jr fighting in Denmark on Sat, Channel 5 showing it on (v.late) tape delay

Here's the channel 5 link for anyone interested

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I thought it was a good performance from Junior, nice variety in his work & some good combinations. The post fight interview was his Dad still cracks me up.
DrMo is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2012, 09:10 AM   #33
flatulent_bob
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 498

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApatheticLeader View Post
No it's not - if you can't tell by now there's something wrong with you.

He's shit. Complete, total shit. He's a joke of a boxer, an athlete, and a human being. The poop at the bottom of my wellies has more potential to be worth a damn than Jr.
You're really taking this sins of the father stuff to another level.
flatulent_bob is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #34
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMo View Post
Here's the channel 5 link for anyone interested

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I thought it was a good performance from Junior, nice variety in his work & some good combinations. The post fight interview was his Dad still cracks me up.
I think I almost always agree with your posts.

Don't see what the problem is with Eubank Jr. He's a decent prospect who is a bit of a novelty. He performed well against a punchbag last night and is doing pretty good in general. He'll go further than the most seem to think IMO
Lilo is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2012, 10:19 AM   #35
Juan Ma Lopez
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

Would love to see DeGale get a big fight against him!
Juan Ma Lopez is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #36
Black_Rainbows
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Lopez View Post
Would love to see DeGale get a big fight against him!
Agree. And with the same promoter maybe it happens in a year or two...
Black_Rainbows is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #37
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
I think I almost always agree with your posts.

Don't see what the problem is with Eubank Jr. He's a decent prospect who is a bit of a novelty. He performed well against a punchbag last night and is doing pretty good in general. He'll go further than the most seem to think IMO
Junior doesnt have many fans on here but I like the kid; decent speed, a nice looking left hand & a spiteful, nasty edge.

His Dad understood the value of being a novelty & it looks like Junior does too, he might ruffle a few feathers along the way but the sport needs contentious characters.
DrMo is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #38
ApatheticLeader
is bringing ***y back.
East Side Guru

vCash: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatulent_bob View Post
You're really taking this sins of the father stuff to another level.
Again, my opinions of Snr are independent to my opinions of Jnr. Your failure to understand this is baffling, seeing as you're not completely thick.
ApatheticLeader is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #39
ApatheticLeader
is bringing ***y back.
East Side Guru

vCash: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocked Quartz View Post
Look at the improvements Tyson Fury has made as an example of how things can change. You can't tell now you joke of a poster, lard arse and human being. My knob cheese scraped from the rim of your mum's shit hole has more potential to be worth a damn than your opinions.
You're one of those that thinks it's too early to tell, that for obvious reasons makes your opinion on anything obsolete.

I laugh at the fact you watch Jnr and think there could be something there. Fury has size, relative power and a genuine work ethic in and out the ring. Oh yes, and a modicum of talent. If Jnr gets any of those...well, he'll still be pathetic - but I'd at least understand the optimism.
ApatheticLeader is offline  Top
Old 09-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #40
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApatheticLeader View Post

I laugh at the fact you watch Jnr and think there could be something there. Fury has size, relative power and a genuine work ethic in and out the ring. Oh yes, and a modicum of talent. If Jnr gets any of those...well, he'll still be pathetic - but I'd at least understand the optimism.

You just highlighted how you will say anything to hate on Eubank Jr. He has already proven he is not "total utter shit" by beating journeymen fighters. He is a level above that of good honest pros who are simply not that good. Which means he is not utter shit.

Fury has **** ALL power for a heavyweight, especially one of his size. His "genuine work ethic" out of the ring is hysterical. He has started to train properly of late. Fight after fight he came in with fat around his stomach and was in pretty shoddy shape for a young pro with ambitions to make it to the top.

I think Eubank Jr will win a British title at some point in his career and probably not much more than that. But that alone would put him miles ahead of the level you rate him at out of pure hatred.

Your hate for him is above anything I've seen here other than Betty with Hatton. It honestly makes me think you had a run in with him as a teen or something, because your obsession is frankly ****ing weird if it is not based on a genuine grudge.
Strike is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum