Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2012, 05:00 AM   #61
BodyBlaster
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,090
vCash: 1090
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Harrison is a thug and a bully. I have no time for him and I hope his comeback fails before he ever makes decent money. His future is blatantly obvious and he deserves it to be as dark and miserable as it will be.
Scott's a decent guy with more than his fair share of problems. Youre judging someone you dont know, and only know what the media portrays him to be.
He doesnt hide from the fact he's got problems, he doesnt hide from his past, but he does deserve to make a living in the sport, hes a family to provide for, was, and possibly still is an excellent fighter, and I wish him the best.
I first met him a long time ago, in the amateurs, didnt come across well at all, but once he got to know you, he let his front go, and was a decent guy.
Will his story end well? I really doubt it, but he ant change yesterday, noone can do that, but he can do his best today, tomorrow and every other day.
BodyBlaster is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2012, 05:13 AM   #62
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,132
vCash: 81
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogtag1 View Post
Are you serious Bill, Khan has never beat up women or assaulted multiple people. How do you manage to compare both.
It didn't mean Amir was like Scott, I was pointing out although I dislike Amir, he really gets on my nerves and his arrogance makes my blood boil, I don't wish him to die.

Do I want to see him,,,,,

Knocked out? Yes.

Lose all his money? Yes.

His ***ual affair with Saj exposed? Yes.

Ridiculed on a daily basis? Yes.

Death? No.

The only people I want to see dead in the world are your Ian Huntleys and Roy Whitings, people that hurt and murder children, they are people that deserve to die and I would consider it an honour to be the one that kills them.

Scott Harrison has made a lot of mistakes and caused a lot of damage but to wish him dead for it? Is WRONG, any which way you look at it.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:15 AM   #63
Its me you see
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 83
vCash: 500
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
I'm all for giving people a second chance but the cunt doesn't learn, he was caught stealing within two weeks of his release.
Big wow,he knicked something out of tescos and you want to hang him.
Its me you see is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:18 AM   #64
Its me you see
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 83
vCash: 500
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogtag1 View Post
If a professional Boxer had attacked your daughter or wife, would you say "well cheer up he didn't rape or murder you and hes a world champ"
Who are the women hes assaulted ?? I dont recall him been done for that.
Its me you see is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:18 AM   #65
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,132
vCash: 81
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

I once nicked a bottle of scotch and a 99p Kinder Surprise from Asda's, do people want to see me hanged for it?
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:20 AM   #66
Its me you see
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 83
vCash: 500
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
I once nicked a bottle of scotch and a 99p Kinder Surprise from Asda's, do people want to see me hanged for it?
Off with his head.
Its me you see is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:25 AM   #67
Jonsey
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,589
vCash: 500
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

the guy needs help. anybody supporting his boxing career are just enabeling him.
Jonsey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:41 AM   #68
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,187
vCash: 75
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

making shite of the crisp aisle in tesco was the last resort for me its my favourite aisle

that scumbag harrison lock him up and throw away the key, those poor walkers and monster munch were getting trampled into the ground
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #69
Rocky
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 252
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMattMatt View Post
While I wouldn't say that I would place my faith in a Spanish brothel owner who has something to gain, I also don't trust Scott Harrison further than I could throw him (which wouldn't be very far, even though he's fairly small). He clearly attracts trouble, and in my experience people who are attract trouble are more often than not partly responsible for said troubles.

As boxing fans we sometimes have this strange condition where we will overlook social, mental, and moral limitations of our favourite boxers...there has to be a line somewhere, I'm not quite sure if a scrap outside a brothel is near that line, but the fact that one of the victims has committed suicide makes me feel a little uneasy about those particular events.
He didnt commit suicide because of scott harrison he committed suicide because his wife and family found out he was in a brothel

Scotty has done his time hes moved on from all that carry on, hes had 2 comeback fights and is fighting for the world title in decemeber, these spanish bastards should leave him be to get on with his life.
Rocky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #70
BodyBlaster
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,090
vCash: 1090
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
He didnt commit suicide because of scott harrison he committed suicide because his wife and family found out he was in a brothel

Scotty has done his time hes moved on from all that carry on, hes had 2 comeback fights and is fighting for the world title in decemeber, these spanish bastards should leave him be to get on with his life.
BodyBlaster is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:14 AM   #71
BodyBlaster
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,090
vCash: 1090
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanlad View Post
Hes just another alcoholic with issues that they are unable to deal with.

Alcohol makes you do silly things, therefore a alcoholic does silly things a lot more than a normal person.

This happens everywhere in life, its only highlighted more often with Scott Harrison because hes an ex world champion.

Wishing Scott Harrison would die is just silly, if your brother was a alocohic would you want him to die ? .... obviously not.
BodyBlaster is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:18 AM   #72
BodyBlaster
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,090
vCash: 1090
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
It didn't mean Amir was like Scott, I was pointing out although I dislike Amir, he really gets on my nerves and his arrogance makes my blood boil, I don't wish him to die.

Do I want to see him,,,,,

Knocked out? Yes.

Lose all his money? Yes.

His ***ual affair with Saj exposed? Yes.

Ridiculed on a daily basis? Yes.

Death? No.

The only people I want to see dead in the world are your Ian Huntleys and Roy Whitings, people that hurt and murder children, they are people that deserve to die and I would consider it an honour to be the one that kills them.

Scott Harrison has made a lot of mistakes and caused a lot of damage but to wish him dead for it? Is WRONG, any which way you look at it.
Good post. I really dislike certain fighters, but the only people I wish dead are the kind of sick ****ers mentioned, or if anyone was a threat to my family.
To wish death on a boxer for having a fight in a brothel or getting rowdy in a supermarket is ****ing pathetic!
BodyBlaster is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #73
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Harlow, UK
Posts: 3,548
vCash: 922
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Scott Harrison moved on? That just means he's not been in the newspapers this week for getting pissed and beating people up.

Let's be realistic, unless he's found God, or had some kind of lobotomy he won't have changed one bit.
Claypole is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #74
ant-man
ant
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Round and about.
Posts: 1,672
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
****in hell lads, calm down!!! People going bonkers here, wishing Scotty dead and stuff This is OLD news, when scotty was going mental. However, the man has did his time, hes calming down, trying to make another go of a stalled career.

I smell hypocrisy if the truth be told, what recent events straight off the top of my head? What about Haye & chisora? Did people want to see either of them dead after Haye smacked woman beater Chisora in the head with a bottle, ensuing a bloody riot! Chisora threatens to shoot Haye, Haye gloats about how the minute he landed the bottle on Deboys face he was clean out for a few seconds while Haye was enjoying throwing elbows onto a KO'd chisora before lamping people with a tripod? Shocking behaviour for boxers, dont you agree?

Nah, Haye was a 'G' & a hero to his adoring fanboys on here, a fight was made & both guys made a fortune for their actions. but when we hear Scotty was 'allegedly' in a brawl its much wailing and gnashing of teeth, posters recoiling in horror and fainting in shock, shouts of 'Scotty deserves death' "ban this evil monster" "Scott Harrison ate my hamster" & other outlandish nonsense.

Chisora slapping Vitali unprovoked at a weight in?

Ricky Hatton snorting class A drugs LIVE on camera while hes banging some lassie behind his adoring wifes back, dont hear anyone saying Ricky shouldnt be allowed back in a ring after being caught snorting cocaine!

Tyson Fury being thrown out of a boxing arena for tearing his shirt off & trying to fight a shocked Chisora,

Tony Bellew having to be forcibly held back from assaulting Nathan Cleverly,

David Price being asked to leave an all you can eat chinese buffet cos has an appetite as big as his size

All shameful incidents in their own right, but I dont hear anyone wanting these guys dead because of it!

Scotty is trying to sort his life out, & its shameful the witch hunt that is going on here from the selective memory brigade over old news which he hasnt even been found guilty of!

Shame on the haters for taking it way too far with scotty as usual. wishing a boxer dead

Just when I thought I had seen it all on here
You're weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
He didnt commit suicide because of scott harrison he committed suicide because his wife and family found out he was in a brothel

Scotty has done his time hes moved on from all that carry on, hes had 2 comeback fights and is fighting for the world title in decemeber, these spanish bastards should leave him be to get on with his life.
ant-man is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #75
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Scott Harrison faces 6 years in jail!

Is Scott Harrison the baddest man in british boxing..?
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013