Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #376
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
he has fooled his fans into believing that he is cleaning the sport. why not take it to the next level and prove that he's clean year-round? floyd has a friend who owns a TRT clinic.
Even if he did, assholes like yourself would still find a way to hate. You would just think of something else to hate on him about.

Like it or not, Floyd is the one who even put the idea out there. Donaire would not be doing what he is doing now, if it weren't for Floyd starting the idea.
Thatman is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #377
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816
Default Re: Mayweathers backs down on steroid accusations in settlement with Manny Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Even if he did, assholes like yourself would still find a way to hate. You would just think of something else to hate on him about.

Like it or not, Floyd is the one who even put the idea out there. Donaire would not be doing what he is doing now, if it weren't for Floyd starting the idea.
And if it werent for Floyd VADA wouldn't have even been a brain child in dirty conte's little raisin sack.
turbotime is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #378
casian72
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

i was gonna chime in about the subject matter but puta-nana is all riled up, so im just gonna **** with him. if i dont agree with his point of view he will call me a Flomo. watch this. this is my simple opinion. as a boxing fan i believe Floyd > Manny. i his eyes this makes me a flomo. so my point is dont debate these ****en Pacturds cuz you be spinning your wheels. In their minds anything that is not pro Pacquiao is wrong and they will sit there and post the stupidest shit as facts. when all they are posting is skewed opinion.

Most of them didnt even follow boxing before the Pac de la hoya fight. they kind of remind me of all these Patriot bandwagon fans that all of sudden popped up out here in the west coast when they were winning superbowls.

So my fellow BOXING fans let the pacturds stew in their own juices for this scourge that has ruined ESB will fade away as soon as their God retires.

Hey Puga go get some sleep it seems as though youve been on here for 3 days with no sleep high as a mofo on meth. Oh shit you gonna sue me cuz i accused you of doing drugs without proof.

But seriously Puga, I know you love Manny but he is human and not the second coming of Jesus Christ, as some Pactards were claiming on another forum. he makes mistakes, he isnt always right and as a public figure he is exposed to extreme criticism and your crusade to defend him at all cost benefits no one. in the end both floyd and manny no longer fight for their fans, they fight to maximize the earning potential. So relax and enjoy this wonderful pugilistic artform and go watch a Thursday night fight next week were the fighters are nobodies still but can put on a show.

long live Boxing
casian72 is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #379
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:

ok so floyd is not really cleaning the sport as what he claims and what you flomos actually believe.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #380
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
How was Floyd supposed to ask for VADA when it wasn't even ****ing created yet.
It's not about USADA, VADA, the NFL or the NBA testing protocol.....it's about the entire situation that makes up negotiations. It's a "back and forth" or compromise where BOTH sides have to be willing to "give and take" if they are serious about solidifying a deal.

Had Floyd said he wanted the NFL....I'm sure Bob would have shot back and asked for the NBA or even USADA to oversee the testing Floyd wanted. In negotiations between two juggernauts it's a "Power struggle" and eventually in a successful negotiation both sides should come out feeling as though they are satisfied with the final contract.

The problem with these negotiations is Floyd didn't want to compromise....or when he would compromise he'd add in other stipulations or excuses that caused more ripples in the process that ultimately stalled the fight indefinitely.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #381
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Jones View Post
"Sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs."
-Sean Carter

I am going to stop right here. Because this is essentially the problem with 90% of the Pac related things you post.

Why don't you simply post ANY actual PROOF from ANY of those leagues that suggests they "would have gladly opted to conform to Floyd's special requirements". Post ANYTHING that backs up that assertion you just made.

The truth of it is that you can't. You don't who those labs are, if they are controlled by the leagues or not, if they are even legally able to perform the testing (exclusivity with the leagues), if they actually are equipped to handle and test blood, etc.

You are simply TALKING OUT OF YOUR AZZ with this. You know it. I know it. Everyone reading this thread knows it.

This is why you are much worse that the typical so-called 'Pactard'. Because even though they love PAc, even they have enough decency to not just make up isht that anyone with a brain could EASILY disapprove.

You, OTOH, do so repeatedly, all in a lame attempt to bolster Bob Arum's bullsh!t. Just blatant, ridiculous and easily debunkable LIES. Combined with your mistaken belief that you are somehow much smarter than you actually are, and you come off like a dayum clown with this stuff, 'kid'.

Stay focused, lame. You're embarrassing yourself. Seriously.
Sweet......Stop trying so hard. What.....You think by spitting a single bar from one of JayZ's records you're off the hook and no longer a corny ass nucca? Nah.....with that weak sauce you've just bought yourself a lifetime pass, Cornball.

You mean to tell me that you don't think that the "ol mighty dollar" wouldn't be enough for the NBA or NFL to work with Floyd on testing protocol for a fight that realistically would have broke ALL revenue records for sports in the history of sports? OK buddy.....you're really special.

Why are you asking me about "proof"....I thought that was your shtick... Not having proof, but just riding with any old accusations that Floyd tosses out. He didn't have any proof when he accused PAC of being on PEDs or the "A side of meff". Now all the sudden Floyd takes all his accusations back and "Proof" is all the sudden important to you? That's cute...

By the way.....you realize USADA doesn't even handle the blood tests, right? They have contracted labs who they work with to handle the urine and blood samples.....USADA has representatives in place who "collect" the samples which are then sent to those contracted labs who analyze and test the samples.

The NFL and the NBA wouldn't have any problems working that kind of shit out especially if it benefited them in some way.

You wanna know what "everyone knows", Sweet? That you're a major CORNBALL. Real Talk.

Come back with some more "weak sauce" Sweetness.....I'm guessing you have another verse from another rapper that you've been keeping in your back pocket for me.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #382
casian72
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
It's not about USADA, VADA, the NFL or the NBA testing protocol.....it's about the entire situation that makes up negotiations. It's a "back and forth" or compromise where BOTH sides have to be willing to "give and take" if they are serious about solidifying a deal.

Had Floyd said he wanted the NFL....I'm sure Bob would have shot back and asked for the NBA or even USADA to oversee the testing Floyd wanted. In negotiations between two juggernauts it's a "Power struggle" and eventually in a successful negotiation both sides should come out feeling as though they are satisfied with the final contract.

The problem with these negotiations is Floyd didn't want to compromise....or when he would compromise he'd add in other stipulations or excuses that caused more ripples in the process that ultimately stalled the fight indefinitely.
you do understand the art of negotiations right? Cuz your stating that only Floyd change the conditions.

During these years of negotiating both men have fought and their leverage has fluctuated. when Manny decided to walk away from the first negotiations he essentially forfeited the conditions of those negotiations. Floyd then dominates Mosley and states publicly that the 14 day cutoff is no longer on the table. He took advantage of the leverage the Mosley win gave him in the negotiations.

But then team Pac comes back to the table and demands the conditions from the previous negotiations when they had refused them originally. The didnt want to admit they had lost negotiating ground so Arum goes on a smear campaign and puts up that silly clock as a smoke screen.

This is not to say that Floyd is not just as guilty cuz he is. But the true villian and impediment to this fight coming to fruition is and has always been Arum. His greed knows no bounds. and unless he controlled both fighters he was not gonna put up his cash cow in such a risky fight. cuz if pac lost arum would be without his steady stream of mega cash.

Its really sad because most fans dont realize that by them continuing to buy the crappy PPVs being put on by both fighters they were contributing to the fight not getting made? Both men still made a shit load of money in much less risky fights and they still have the fans hooked cuz if they decide to finally make the fight next year, i will still buy it. SMFH.
casian72 is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #383
bahobilat
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

laughing at the flomos here.

you **** sucking bunch of idiots.
bahobilat is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #384
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by casian72 View Post
you do understand the art of negotiations right? Cuz your stating that only Floyd change the conditions.

During these years of negotiating both men have fought and their leverage has fluctuated. when Manny decided to walk away from the first negotiations he essentially forfeited the conditions of those negotiations. Floyd then dominates Mosley and states publicly that the 14 day cutoff is no longer on the table. He took advantage of the leverage the Mosley win gave him in the negotiations.

But then team Pac comes back to the table and demands the conditions from the previous negotiations when they had refused them originally. The didnt want to admit they had lost negotiating ground so Arum goes on a smear campaign and puts up that silly clock as a smoke screen.

This is not to say that Floyd is not just as guilty cuz he is. But the true villian and impediment to this fight coming to fruition is and has always been Arum. His greed knows no bounds. and unless he controlled both fighters he was not gonna put up his cash cow in such a risky fight. cuz if pac lost arum would be without his steady stream of mega cash.

Its really sad because most fans dont realize that by them continuing to buy the crappy PPVs being put on by both fighters they were contributing to the fight not getting made? Both men still made a shit load of money in much less risky fights and they still have the fans hooked cuz if they decide to finally make the fight next year, i will still buy it. SMFH.
I understand negotiations homie....I've been in MANY negotiations in my profession. Which is why I NEVER bought that Floyd really wanted this fight. Why? Simple....

Floyd didn't act in the normal fashion he had always exhibited before when negotiating previous fights.

Floyd never came out blasting opponents with accusations that could harm or destroy a career...Floyd never needed special tests for any of his other opponents before PAC was on the radar.

Think of it this way.....Making a fight isn't that much different than any business negotiations.

Let me paint you a picture....Let's say Floyd represents "Apple inc" and PAC represents "GOOGLE". Let's say Apple and GOOGLE were in negotiations to make some MASSIVE deal that would generate HUGE profits.

Let's take the negotiations model that Floyd took when "negotiating" the fight with PAC.

Apple does a press release insulting GOOGLE....accusing GOOGLE of unethical business practices and then DEMANDS GOOGLE to subject themselves to an internal audit by a company that Apple hired.

We all know that if Apple went that route, it means Apple NEVER really wanted to make a deal with GOOGLE in the first place....

GOOGLE wouldn't have even thought of using PAC's negotiation model after that shit....GOOGLE would have killed any thought of any further negotiations with Apple and the proposed business partnership would have been dead in the water.

Floyd's actions speak louder than anything his mouth could produce. His actions prove he doesn't want to fight PAC....no matter what his mouth says......his actions contradict anything he says when it comes to fighting Manny.

If Floyd wanted to fight PAC he would have shown the actions of a man who was looking to "CLOSE" the deal...not "SABOTAGE" it.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #385
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
I understand negotiations homie....I've been in MANY negotiations in my profession. Which is why I NEVER bought that Floyd really wanted this fight. Why? Simple....

Floyd didn't act in the normal fashion he had always exhibited before when negotiating previous fights.

Floyd never came out blasting opponents with accusations that could harm or destroy a career...Floyd never needed special tests for any of his other opponents before PAC was on the radar.

Think of it this way.....Making a fight isn't that much different than any business negotiations.

Let me paint you a picture....Let's say Floyd represents "Apple inc" and PAC represents "GOOGLE". Let's say Apple and GOOGLE were in negotiations to make some MASSIVE deal that would generate HUGE profits.

Let's take the negotiations model that Floyd took when "negotiating" the fight with PAC.

Apple does a press release insulting GOOGLE....accusing GOOGLE of unethical business practices and then DEMANDS GOOGLE to subject themselves to an internal audit by a company that Apple hired.

We all know that if Apple went that route, it means Apple NEVER really wanted to make a deal with GOOGLE in the first place....

GOOGLE wouldn't have even thought of using PAC's negotiation model after that shit....GOOGLE would have killed any thought of any further negotiations with Apple and the proposed business partnership would have been dead in the water.

Floyd's actions speak louder than anything his mouth could produce. His actions prove he doesn't want to fight PAC....no matter what his mouth says......his actions contradict anything he says when it comes to fighting Manny.

If Floyd wanted to fight PAC he would have shown the actions of a man who was looking to "CLOSE" the deal...not "SABOTAGE" it.
bang on! the PEDs accusation while negotiating gives away the fact that floyd is not negotiating for the fight in good faith.he wants to defeat pac, in the press and not in the ring. if floyd has no problem with fighting pac, he could have fought him instantly like jmm or ortiz.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 09-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #386
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
bang on! the PEDs accusation while negotiating gives away the fact that floyd is not negotiating for the fight in good faith.he wants to defeat pac, in the press and not in the ring. if floyd has no problem with fighting pac, he could have fought him instantly like jmm or ortiz.

The funny thing is I think Floyd would and should be the favorite over PAC. I think most feel the same way......the problem is FLOYD isn't as confident as all his die hard fans who view this situations through "rose colored" lenses.

Floyd could have easily negotiated this fight with PAC and successfully got a career high payday and potentially the most important "W" of his career.

Anyone who believes Floyd's actions pointing to someone who "REALLY WANTED TO MAKE THIS FIGHT" are straight up knuckle heads.

If the roles were reversed and PAC did and said all the things Floyd has in this process I'd be saying all this shit about Manny not really wanting to make the fight with Floyd. I'm just calling like I see it.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #387
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

This is something positive that has come out of Floyd's "negative" actions. Not that additional testing on athletes is NOT a good thing...in boxing...it's NECESSARY for the sport to progress....and we have to accept that Floyd was the the man at the heart of this whole movement.

However......his intentions were NOT honorable.....They were presented in a way that Floyd hoped would be perceived that way but in reality he wasn't drawing attention to the outdated testing measures in boxing to "clean up the sport"....he did it to help his baseless accusations aimed at tarnishing PAC's career as a boxer.

I take the good with the bad.....but I'm not one to let Floyd off the hook just because there was some good that came from all this.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #388
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashl3y72 View Post
So who else was Floyd supposed to ask to do the tests? If he had named it MLB testing would that have been better? regardless whatever the motive it shouldn't matter if pac had just agreed like every other fighter has he wouldnt be linked with steroids
Who were all these other fighters that had agreed and done the testing, you are talking about??? As far as I am aware the negotiations you refer were in 2009, and Mayweather had NO ONE tested before 2010 FACT
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #389
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

i knew nothing would happen. floyd didnt want to release his medical records to pacs lawyers.
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #390
casian72
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:

Im not saying Floyd has no fault. He shares the responsibility with Manny and Arum for failure to make the fight.

And this is boxing, not some technology company merger. Insult, accusations, heresay, berating opponents, its all part of the game.

I believe both Floyd and Manny wanted and still want the fight. Floyd has always insult ed and accused his opponents of some shit or another. I feel that like those fighters Manny wanted to settle the score in the ring but was, in his mind, legitimately concerned about how the test would affect him.

This is were Arum took over. I strongly feel that Arum conviced Pac, to instead of continuing negotiating the cutoff for testing, to move on and fight Clottey. He also pushed Manny to file the suit, because Manny doesnt seem like the type to be filing lawsuits over shit like that. He would let his fist do the talking.

From this point forward chaos ensued and the blame game went into high gear.

In all these years of attempted negotiations, Arum has reigned supreme in excuse making and placing obstructions for the fight to be made.

If you analyze the negotiations thouroughly and without bias you will come to the conclusion that Manny is probably least at fault for the fail negotiations. Then comes Floyd but the bulk of the blame squarely lies on Arum's shoulders.
casian72 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum