wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 187
Default Re: Official Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
He wasn't playing for Manly this season

could have sworn i saw Tony Williams, he who gained a spot on the interchange be nch, play for manly in this season just passed, the one he was no doubt picked on???
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #10322
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by wide_open_road View Post
could have sworn i saw Tony Williams, he who gained a spot on the interchange be nch, play for manly in this season just passed, the one he was no doubt picked on???
WHOOOOOSH!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 08:01 AM   #10323
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
WHOOOOOSH!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I really dont see how anythings gone over my head, i have no idea what you are talking about, i thought it was pretty straight forward

I was putting shit on Williams being picked, you seem to think he played for Melbourne??...****ed if i know what you're on
Old 10-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #10324
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
I really dont see how anythings gone over my head, i have no idea what you are talking about, i thought it was pretty straight forward

I was putting shit on Williams being picked, you seem to think he played for Melbourne??...****ed if i know what you're on
oztriker is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #10325
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Williams seems to have died off since his suspension. That said, Kasiano, Graham, Tolman, Pritchard and Williams will be an amazing pack next season. Eastwood is also a great impact player. Some of them will start demanding huge salaries pretty soon and I cant see this team sticking together for much longer. Guys like Inu, Barba etc will get massive pay increases.
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #10326
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

people are bagging Farah but he was amazing in Origin and was the stand out player for the Tigers no doubt.... creative, great leadership, good kicker and a tackling machine. I agree he isnt really versatile but what other utilities would you have picked? Someone in the backs who can play W, C and FB?
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #10327
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
I agree he isnt really versatile but what other utilities
Not versatile and utility don't go together. Sheens playing favourites again.

They need an extra prop instead of Farah. He does not add anything to Smith's game who is an 80 minute player. Kiwis are coming straight down the middle. Better be ready for that.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #10328
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Williams seems to have died off since his suspension. That said, Kasiano, Graham, Tolman, Pritchard and Williams will be an amazing pack next season. Eastwood is also a great impact player. Some of them will start demanding huge salaries pretty soon and I cant see this team sticking together for much longer. Guys like Inu, Barba etc will get massive pay increases.
That's one strong playing Roster.

The Sharks are going field an impressive team aswell , hopefully the coach can get them firing. Initial thoughts are that the Sharks are a top 4 side next year.
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #10329
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

I'll go on record now and say the sharks won't make the 8. Carney is sulking about his injury and will create off season headlines and have his typical 2nd year club syndrome and let down the sharks.

Bulldogs pack will be amazing especially when guys like Jackson who have been great dot seem to get a mention.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2012, 12:47 AM   #10330
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
I'll go on record now and say the sharks won't make the 8. Carney is sulking about his injury and will create off season headlines and have his typical 2nd year club syndrome and let down the sharks.

Bulldogs pack will be amazing especially when guys like Jackson who have been great dot seem to get a mention.
They won't need Carney in the side to make the 8. Sharks will finish above you guys.
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #10331
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
They won't need Carney in the side to make the 8. Sharks will finish above you guys.
Coming from a guy who's serving a Martin Bryant like avatar sentence due to league predictions, forgive me if you dont scare me.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2012, 12:59 AM   #10332
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Coming from a guy who's serving a Martin Bryant like avatar sentence due to league predictions, forgive me if you dont scare me.
The Sharks line up is bloody good. The big difference to this year is that they now have good backs. You know their lineup is strong, very strong actually.

Heighington, Lewis, Gordon, Ryan
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2012, 01:00 AM   #10333
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2012, 01:00 AM   #10334
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

They'll do what melbourne do, keep a hold of the spine, the important playmakers etc & keep on bringing either new young forwards through or tough journeymen who can bend the advantage line

The forwards for Melbourne are important but they stick to the same formula, same plan no matter who's there, Bellamy just gets them playing like he wants, tight d efence & run hard, bend the line & let the creative players do the rest
Old 10-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #10335
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
They'll do what melbourne do, keep a hold of the spine, the important playmakers etc & keep on bringing either new young forwards through or tough journeymen who can bend the advantage line

The forwards for Melbourne are important but they stick to the same formula, same plan no matter who's there, Bellamy just gets them playing like he wants, tight d efence & run hard, bend the line & let the creative players do the rest
I reckon they're different to Melbourne, and place more emphasis on their ball ball movement from their forwards who give them a different dimension in attack. Definitely something to work with. The Dogs are probably the one team in the comp that would cope best if their halves went down. They dont rely heavily on them like most teams, or at least the top teams.
pecks is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum