Old 10-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #46
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Rios impersonates Mayweather, Maravilla, Pacquiao, De Leon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilipMNE View Post
Maybe posters that never had one day of boxing...
Whats up with Rios fans now pumping up AJJ as solid amateur
Rios fan? look at my post history fool I'm proly the biggest Rios hater on this site, guy is a B level fighter at best. Abril whupped his ass and so will anyone else that has decent technical ability and chin which is why he's bveing matched against another primitive slugger in Alvarado and why he'll never face a skilled boxer again. But even guys like RIos and ALvarado who appear to be cavemen fighting vs other top pros can look like Mayweather and not even get hit vs anyone on here.

I've seen AJJ box in other vids and he' far better than the average ESB poster. Most people here have never even stepped into a gym, I'd willing to bet that you fall into that category seeing as you can't tell that AJJ has form way too good to be some random who doesn't box. It's obvious he's schooled, check the footwork, guard and straight punching. Fools don't realize how good even a journeyman professional fighter is compared to the average am or guy who trains on the reg.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #47
FilipMNE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
I've boxed for a few years it is clear he had some training its clear now, it's easy to see he's got talent and a sound technical base. Don't even know the guy. It's simply clear he's not bullshitting off of youtube vids.
While it is clear he had some training its clear he did not sparr at least not seriously...
FilipMNE is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #48
FilipMNE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
Rios fan? look at my post history fool I'm proly the biggest Rios hater on this site, guy is a B level fighter at best. Abril whupped his ass and so will anyone else that has decent technical ability and chin which is why he's bveing matched against another primitive slugger in Alvarado and why he'll never face a skilled boxer again. But even guys like RIos and ALvarado who appear to be cavemen fighting vs other top pros can look like Mayweather and not even get hit vs anyone on here.

I've seen AJJ box in other vids and he' far better than the average ESB poster. Most people here have never even stepped into a gym, I'd willing to bet that you fall into that category seeing as you can't tell that AJJ has form way too good to be some random who doesn't box. It's obvious he's schooled, check the footwork, guard and straight punching. Fools don't realize how good even a journeyman professional fighter is compared to the average am or guy who trains on the reg.
Lol i am avare that Rios is better than me but he should be compared to guys with skill and when you compare him to them he is shit. Ajj has some knowledge but as it looks no sparring at all, this is something like 2 months of training so he knows basics but no ring expirience at all...
if i never stepped in the gym i guess i would be immpresed by Ajj
FilipMNE is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #49
Pokerpapi999
Inmigration reform NOW!!!
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

Lol @ Martinez
Pokerpapi999 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum