Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 350 47.88%
Disagree 381 52.12%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 07:31 PM   #4696
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Damn, a guy like that is obvious unstable, I hope he O.K. and doesn't do anything stupid now that he has been outed?

I wonder what his agenda was?

Did he even care about boxing?
He's just your typical Floyd fanatic. Comes to a message board, pretends to have been a life long fan of boxing, says he boxed some too, but ONLY posts to defend floyd and talks about Pac fans. ****ers like this have been coming and going for years. They really aren't too difficult to spot either. He'll simply move to another message board....
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #4697
Florez
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5,642
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
He's just your typical Floyd fanatic. Comes to a message board, pretends to have been a life long fan of boxing, says he boxed some too, but ONLY posts to defend floyd and talks about Pac fans. ****ers like this have been coming and going for years. They really aren't too difficult to spot either. He'll simply move to another message board....


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thatman: ''Jinkee be getting ****ed by 50 these days. She like that chocolate!''

haha funniest thing I've ever heard.

Last edited by Florez; 10-02-2012 at 07:50 PM.
Florez is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #4698
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 14,721
vCash: 121
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
Actually...Thatman is an alt for Mrpacman...who I just banned...my ****ing head hurts. Was that dude...trolling himself?


Exposed.



I wonder which mod spared my name when I made an Alt, all those months ago...
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #4699
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
He's just your typical Floyd fanatic. Comes to a message board, pretends to have been a life long fan of boxing, says he boxed some too, but ONLY posts to defend floyd and talks about Pac fans. ****ers like this have been coming and going for years. They really aren't too difficult to spot either. He'll simply move to another message board....
He had an alter ego that would criticize Floyd and argue with himself.

Dude had some serious issues
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #4700
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,356
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

He was definitely the CatInTheHat poster. Probably sdsfinest as well, who had made around 18,000 posts on that SN as well.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #4701
Florez
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5,642
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

makes the funniest comments, makes me happy though,

Thatman:
''Stupid ****ing idiot, that has nothing to do with thread topic.

This post is the exact reason why you pactards have all your stupid and pathetic threads put in to one single thread.

****ing...''


Thatsman:

''Then why the **** you responding? shut the **** up and don't respond if you don't care.

Clearly your punk ass cares enough to respond so you can satisfy that pactard ego you have''.




Honestly this guys needs Anger Management, He takes things too serious. No need to swear.

Florez is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #4702
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florez View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thatman: ''Jinkee be getting ****ed by 50 these days. She like that chocolate!''

haha funniest thing I've ever heard.



Twatman is really a twat.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #4703
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florez View Post
makes the funniest comments, makes me happy though,

Thatman:
''Stupid ****ing idiot, that has nothing to do with thread topic.

This post is the exact reason why you pactards have all your stupid and pathetic threads put in to one single thread.

****ing...''

Thatsman:
''Then why the **** you responding? shut the **** up and don't respond if you don't care.

Clearly your punk ass cares enough to respond so you can satisfy that pactard ego you have''.


Honestly this guys needs Anger Management, He takes things too serious. No need to swear.

LMAO
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #4704
Florez
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5,642
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post


Twatman is really a twat.

When people talk Negative about Mayweather jr.
Florez is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #4705
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

I'm sure that cunt Twatman is still lerking around, wishing he can post. But I called it, I knew he was a phony ass alt account user. They really aren't too difficult to see. Good riddance!!!
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #4706
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Re: Who's the biggest crackpot in ESB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
Puga, dodong, mrpacman, lance uppercut to name a few.
He even thinks he is a crackpot
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #4707
Florez
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5,642
vCash: 500
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Re: Who's the biggest crackpot in ESB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatman [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Puga, dodong, mrpacman, lance uppercut to name a few.




He even thinks he is a crackpot

Florez is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #4708
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,371
vCash: 1233
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Re: Who's the biggest crackpot in ESB?



He even thinks he is a crackpot
bballchump11 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #4709
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,778
vCash: 117
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
Actually...Thatman is an alt for Mrpacman...who I just banned...my ****ing head hurts. Was that dude...trolling himself?


i knew it. he's probably sdsfinest as well. that's why he doesn't wanna take the bet on who's an alt.
he's probably trolling himself so his another account would look good arguing.
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #4710
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9,670
vCash: 248
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
Well they have the same ip. Seems an astonishing co-incidence that they are both on the same forum at around the same time making meatballs in the same sort of way but they are different people. Either way I blew them both up, though thatman can come back if he plays nice.

When he comes back, don't forget to report him if you see him do wrong, so I may smite him again.
Goddamn what a ****ing CUNT. He was just through and through a terrible poster. I'm sure he has dozens more alts and probably sits on here all day arguing with himself. Jesus.
janeschicken is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013