Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: If you were Joe Calzaghe will you come out of retirement to fight Ward
Yes 78 19.40%
no 324 80.60%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #106
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 191
Default Re: If YOU were Joe Calzaghe, would you come out of retirement to fight Andre Ward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Which is completely rubbish as Lacy was prime and had a far better SMW resume than over half of the current top 10.
Reid was prime and had a higher rating than Calzaghe by some
Woodhall was still world class and prime
Mitchell was a 2 time SMW world champ and had only lost to Ottke by disputed SD and was prime
To name a few. In fact Mitchell had arguably a better SMW resume than Froch as did arguably Woodhall.
Also Eubank was still far from removed and 3 years younger than Froch who Ward was fighting and lets not forget Froch was coming off a Mdec over a 43 year old SMW journeyman
All the people you argued with and lost with over the years have moved on yet to continue your solo Calazghe crusade. If you quit posting today, nobody would be debating Calzaghe.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2012, 04:16 PM   #107
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Default Re: If YOU were Joe Calzaghe, would you come out of retirement to fight Andre Ward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Reader View Post
What chance would you give Joe against Ward if he were to come out of retirement?
Do you actually expect him to answer that with honesty?
Old 10-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #108
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Reader View Post
What chance would you give Joe against Ward if he were to come out of retirement?
The Calzaghe that beat Jones would beat the Ward of today, but I couldnt tell you what the Calzaghe of today would be like as he has been out of the ring for 4 years is 40 with a style that isnt the average 40 year olds style, had very brittle hands and is carrying excess weight now, so you just wouldnt know until he gets in the ring
bailey is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #109
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
All the people you argued with and lost with over the years have moved on yet to continue your solo Calazghe crusade. If you quit posting today, nobody would be debating Calzaghe.
Wrong again, as I didnt start this thread or the Enzo thread that you got slaughtered on
bailey is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #110
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Quote:
The Calzaghe that beat Jones would beat the Ward of today, but I couldnt tell you what the Calzaghe of today would be like as he has been out of the ring for 4 years is 40 with a style that isnt the average 40 year olds style, had very brittle hands and is carrying excess weight now, so you just wouldnt know until he gets in the ring
He would get hammered and you know it. You would have to be stupid to even consider him having the the smalest chance possible.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #111
beenKOed

vCash: 500

No way! That would be as big a mistake as Pavlik fighting Hopkins! He's undefeated, I would be surprised if he came out of retirement to fight anyone. The zero is real important.
beenKOed is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #112
Skittlez
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
He would get hammered and you know it. You would have to be stupid to even consider him having the the smalest chance possible.

I knew you were gonna be in this thread to bash Calzaghe..

I called it in some other threads as well way before you even crawled in.

The funniest thing about you is that you have never seen 1 fight from

Lewis-Calzaghe-Eubank-or Benn yet you somehow came to the conclusion you know about these fighters.. You call Bailey a 'boxrec warrior' you are the only boxrec warrior here ..
Disgraceful little faggot..

Weren't you the retard who said that Ward beat a better version of Kessler?
Skittlez is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #113
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
I knew you were gonna be in this thread to bash Calzaghe..

I called it in some other threads as well way before you even crawled in.

The funniest thing about you is that you have never seen 1 fight from

Lewis-Calzaghe-Eubank-or Benn yet you somehow came to the conclusion you know about these fighters.. You call Bailey a 'boxrec warrior' you are the only boxrec warrior here ..
Disgraceful little faggot..

Weren't you the retard who said that Ward beat a better version of Kessler?
You know nothing about me boy. I saw those fights live on tv while you looked them up on youtube last month. Your desperation leads you to make up bullshit about me cos you dont have the smarts to argue anyway else.

Respond and make me laugh. Do it. I want to laugh at a stupid full time clown.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #114
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
You know nothing about me boy. I saw those fights live on tv while you looked them up on youtube last month. Your desperation leads you to make up bullshit about me cos you dont have the smarts to argue anyway else.

Tell me, if you saw those fights live on TV, then tell me when Calzaghe fought Eubank, what was the main event on that Card, who else was on that night of boxing
bailey is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #115
Skittlez
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

1- I didn't know watching fights on TV 'live' = more boxing knowledge than watching fight replays 2-3 times for better understandings and for all the things you missed out on the first time....

2- You didn't watch shit.

Tell me something about Benn-Eubank I and II

tell me something about Lewis-Ruddock- the build up, the back story, what happened there.

Tel me something about Calzaghe and Kessler.
You actually thought Kessler was 'pre prime' against Calzaghe..

All you do is crawl into every thread with British Fighter names in them and start shit talking out your ass.

I bet you were a ROy Jones Jr cum drinker boy right? When Ward finally stepped up you were probably so happy you can dick ride someone else...

Don't lie, you were a fan of Cautious Roy weren't you.
Skittlez is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #116
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Quote:
Tell me, if you saw those fights live on TV, then tell me when Calzaghe fought Eubank, what was the main event on that Card, who else was on that night of boxing
I was 15 then and was only watching because of Eubank. Didn't even know who Calzaghe was at the time. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 10-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #117
Manfred
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Hellll naw!!!!!
Manfred is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #118
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Quote:
Remember this.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD6WTzLI048[/ame]
Old 10-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #119
Skittlez
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I was 15 then and was only watching because of Eubank. Didn't even know who Calzaghe was at the time. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
LMAO here comes faggot Velvet with his lies about 'being a Eubank fan' and shit. You didn''t even know who Chris Eubank was until recently when you started reading ESB
Skittlez is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #120
Skittlez
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Remember this.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Dinovelvet:
Accuses others of using youtube videos

Himself uses Youtube video...

Skittlez is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum