Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: If you were Joe Calzaghe will you come out of retirement to fight Ward
Yes 78 19.40%
no 324 80.60%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #121
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side VIP

vCash: 313
Default Re: If YOU were Joe Calzaghe, would you come out of retirement to fight Andre Ward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
Dinovelvet:
Accuses others of using youtube videos

Himself uses Youtube video...

Show me the post where i accused anybody of using youtube videos? Present here now. If you cant you might as well just tell everybody you're the lieing piece of shit you are.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #122
Bravado
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: If YOU were Joe Calzaghe, would you come out of retirement to fight Andre Ward?

Calzaghe had his career. He had a good run. Whether you liked him, loved him, hated him or thought he was trash. Fact is he did what many people never could

And no. He has no business fighting someone with the mental resilience like Ward who is still shaping out his career while Joe is focused on enjoying is life.
Bravado is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #123
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 515

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
I was 15 then and was only watching because of Eubank. Didn't even know who Calzaghe was at the time. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Regardless of whether you were 15 or not, you would remember the main event if you really watched that fight on TV.
Ok then if you watched that fight and I can recall this completely. What sort of time of night was the Eubank fight on and was it before or after the main event if it wasnt the main event.

Lets see you answer
bailey is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #124
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Regardless of whether you were 15 or not, you would remember the main event if you really watched that fight on TV.
Ok then if you watched that fight and I can recall this completely. What sort of time of night was the Eubank fight on and was it before or after the main event if it wasnt the main event.

Lets see you answer
Looks like Dinovulvet couldnt answer and makes me wonder if he was being honest
bailey is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #125
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side VIP

Quote:

Lets see you answer
I remembered Eubank , that it. I dont know what the **** your on about.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #126
Skittlez
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Dinovelvet's level of delusion reaches an All Time Peak as I read another one of his threads.

DinoVelvelt :WARD FOUGHT A BETTER VERSION OF Kessler

After the Calzaghe loss he went on to win the WBA SMW title when Joe moved up to LH.
He defended it with a 3rd round knock out of Danilo Haussler whose defetas have been close points losses- two 12 round UDs, and one 8 round SD.
His second defence was another knock out in round 4.

At this point in his career he was thought of as one of the best SMW in the world. This is a fact and what got him into the super six tournament. Manny thought this would be the big break in the US he was over due. When he got to Ward he was a more experienced, confidant Kessler. There is a lot of experience to gain by being in the ring with Calzaghe , who people claim is the best SMW in history. When they fought Ward who had only 20 Pro fights, shut him out worse than Calzaghe did, Kessler could barley let his hands go. Kessler won at least 4 rounds against Joe. Againt Ward he won zero.

Somehow people actually believe Calzaghe fans when they say Kessler wasn't in his prime. He's in his prime now ffs. They have people believe Kessler saw two fighters in the ring as a result of double vision. That is a ridiculous excuse on par with Haye's toe. All fighters must pass a clean heath bill before they can step in the ring and if he could not actually see who he is fighting i guarantee he would be retired.""""

HAHAHA Dino thinks Kessler is in his 'prime now' lmfao.
Skittlez is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #127
RobertV77
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
All the people you argued with and lost with over the years have moved on yet to continue your solo Calazghe crusade. If you quit posting today, nobody would be debating Calzaghe.

This is the right answer. No one with any sense gives a shit about calzaghe. He is an unimportant footnote. I wish Bailey was a Italian Canadian so his threads about Gatti would have some substance backing them up.
RobertV77 is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #128
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
I remembered Eubank , that it. I dont know what the **** your on about.
So you only remembered Eubank on that big bill? Doesnt sound true.
Do you remember who Eubank was due to fight? Try and answer quickly rather than go through Google
bailey is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #129
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertV77 View Post
This is the right answer. No one with any sense gives a shit about calzaghe. He is an unimportant footnote. I wish Bailey was a Italian Canadian so his threads about Gatti would have some substance backing them up.
I dont remember making any threads about Gatti.
You must be punch drunk Robert, though the beatings across ESB I have handed you, must have done the damage.
bailey is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #130
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side VIP

Quote:
So you only remembered Eubank on that big bill? Doesnt sound true.
Do you remember who Eubank was due to fight? Try and answer quickly rather than go through Google
Some light heavy. Im sure joe was meant to fight Collins. I post from my own menory and not google.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #131
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post

Dinovelvet's level of delusion reaches an All Time Peak as I read another one of his threads.

DinoVelvelt :WARD FOUGHT A BETTER VERSION OF Kessler

After the Calzaghe loss he went on to win the WBA SMW title when Joe moved up to LH.
He defended it with a 3rd round knock out of Danilo Haussler whose defetas have been close points losses- two 12 round UDs, and one 8 round SD.
His second defence was another knock out in round 4.

At this point in his career he was thought of as one of the best SMW in the world. This is a fact and what got him into the super six tournament. Manny thought this would be the big break in the US he was over due. When he got to Ward he was a more experienced, confidant Kessler. There is a lot of experience to gain by being in the ring with Calzaghe , who people claim is the best SMW in history. When they fought Ward who had only 20 Pro fights, shut him out worse than Calzaghe did, Kessler could barley let his hands go. Kessler won at least 4 rounds against Joe. Againt Ward he won zero.

Somehow people actually believe Calzaghe fans when they say Kessler wasn't in his prime. He's in his prime now ffs. They have people believe Kessler saw two fighters in the ring as a result of double vision. That is a ridiculous excuse on par with Haye's toe. All fighters must pass a clean heath bill before they can step in the ring and if he could not actually see who he is fighting i guarantee he would be retired.""""

HAHAHA Dino thinks Kessler is in his 'prime now' lmfao.
Show me the post where i accused people of utube vids you bullshiting maggot.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #132
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Explain?

Still nobody can counter this
Can any Ward fans answer the question below?

Calzaghe beat 3 undefeated fighters who had or went on to claim a SMW title.
Questions to the Ward fans and please dont duck the questions below

1. Someone tell me which top undefeated fighters Ward has beaten?
2. Tell me which top undefeated world champs Ward has fought?

Lets read the answers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Try and debate against this

Andre Ward............VS.............Joe Calzaghe
Froch.....................................Kessler (Kessler the better win) (Kessler beat Froch)
Kessler...................................Eubank (Eubank the better win)
Dawson..................................Lacy (Lacy a proven SMW and winner of 5 SMW title fights. Dawson no pedigree at all at SMW) (Lacy the better win)
Abraham.................................Mitchell (Mitchell a 2 time SMW champ who had never been clearly beaten, only lost by debateable SD in Germany to Ottke, had KOd long time SMW champ Liles, beaten a future SMW champ twice, compared to AA who had done nothing at SMW) (Mitchell better win)
Bika.......................................Brewer (Bikas best win became Manfredo, Brewer had beaten H Graham and was a SMW champ) (Brewer the better win) (Bika was a Calzaghe left over at that time and had been out of the ring bar less than a round for a while)
Green.....................................Woodhall (Woodhall a SMW champ, who had beaten a reigning SMW champ, a world rated former champ, a future SMW champ and Branco a world rated SMW who became WBA LHW champ, who at SMW beat R Reid and G Johnson who when old and shot KOd Green) (Woodhall a better win)
Miranda...................................Bika (Bika now a top 5 SMW had drawn with 3 time SMW champ Beyer) (Bika a better win)
Buchanan (?????)......................Sheika (Sheika a better win) (Sheika was coming off a win over G Johnson and was a top 10 SMW at the time)
Camou (?????)..........................Veit (Veit a SMW title holder who had a fair resume, better than at least 2 of the current top 5 SMWs) (Veit a better win)Then include the Reid win and then the other top 10 SMWs and its clear Calzaghe is well ahead. I could have put Mkertchyan ahead of Green, Camou, Miranda, Buchanon

Very clear but nobody will have a sensible answer to say otherwise, it will just be a lame Faileys losing it answer when they cant debate against

Somebody tell me how Ward has done more than that.

Nobody can counter the above or answer the questions. In fact they hide from the questions
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #133
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Calzaghe 4 years out of the ring, he`d needs a good bit of time to get to a good level,probably a warm up fight too.

But prime for prime Calzaghe wins. Prime Calzaghe hits harder than Ward, Prime Calzaghe has faster hands than Ward, Prime calzaghe has a higher workrate than Ward, Prime Calzaghe has by far a better engine than Ward, Prime Calzaghe has a better punch resistance and recovery rate than Ward.

Wards assets are his cageyness and defence but over the distance Calzaghe`s relentness workrate and pressure would topple Ward
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #134
Dorfmeister
Champion
East Side Guru

Calzaghe is slick enough to outland Andre and with that volume of punches, slaps included, he would win that fo'sure. Question the main is put Calzaghe motivated to get back to the shape to fight a Hopkins or a Jones Jr kinda fight and beat Andre.
Dorfmeister is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #135
Skittlez
Contender
ESB Senior Member

dinovelvet is a sub feces.

His hatred of UK Fighters have clouded his mind and deluded him of common sense.

his latest gem

""Lennox Lewis is a bottom feeder compare to Joe Louis''

99% of boxing writers got them within a few places of each other and most admit Lewis is a favorite in a h2h fantasy match up against Joe Louis.

Dinovelvet also thinks Nigel Benn is a medicore SMW that would have lost every round against Ward.
Skittlez is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum