Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: If you were Joe Calzaghe will you come out of retirement to fight Ward
Yes 78 19.40%
no 324 80.60%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #136
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 86
Default Re: If YOU were Joe Calzaghe, would you come out of retirement to fight Andre Ward?

again show me the post where i stated that about Benn? Present it. You're ****ed in the brain. You cant produce any proof of these statements you make up.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #137
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496
Default Re: If YOU were Joe Calzaghe, would you come out of retirement to fight Andre Ward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravado View Post
Calzaghe had his career. He had a good run. Whether you liked him, loved him, hated him or thought he was trash. Fact is he did what many people never could

And no. He has no business fighting someone with the mental resilience like Ward who is still shaping out his career while Joe is focused on enjoying is life.
Good post Bravado.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #138
assasin
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
again show me the post where i stated that about Benn? Present it. You're ****ed in the brain. You cant produce any proof of these statements you make up.
just been reading this thread and the disease that is you is here talking the usual shit. HerolGee in tow.

the thing that caught my eye was the question that Bailey asked you. you came back with a promo vid from 1995 that was for the eubank vs collins fight. what had that promo got to do with the question that you were asked? nothing is the answer.

and what were you doing scrambling to YT so fast? i thought it strange that you just couldn't answer the question in stead of giving that link.

the other thing that caught my eye (and this was the main one) was that you said you watched the calzaghe vs eubank bill just for eubank. again strange. the reason being was that naseem hamed was the top of that bill and was by far the biggest star fighting that night. the promo's for the bill were dominated by naz. whether you liked him or not, you still would of known who the top of the bill was. and i don't believe for a second that any true boxing fan would miss a naz fight at that point in his career. he was very hard to miss.

so for this, i call you a lying piece of shit who's been found out yet again.
assasin is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #139
Axe
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
Although I believe Joe can beat Ward even now,
Axe is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #140
StaceeJaxx
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

No is this a joke?
StaceeJaxx is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2012, 11:20 PM   #141
Auracle21
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 14814

He wouldnt beat Ward then or now. No point riskking his so called 0 on a fight he could never win especially now.
Auracle21 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #142
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Calzaghe at his best couldn't beat Ward so there's no point in him trying now. I've been watching Calzaghe fights lately, he really is an over rated fighter.
dealt_with is online now  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 01:24 AM   #143
Skittlez
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:

You got some retarded statements which I already linked numerous times.

1- Ward fought a better version of Kessler

2- Joe Frazier got more 'boxing skills' than Lennox Lewis.
Lewis just relies on his 'strength' to win, he got no boxing skills.

3- 'Every boxer's prime year is age 28'

4- Kessler is inexperienced when he fought Cazlaghe

and countless other moronic cunt statements made by the biggest vagina on ESB, BLEEDING RED because he can't stand the fact his former Idol God Roy Jones Jr is a glass chinned glass heart FRAUD.

After you came to terms with the fact Cautious Roy is pure glass, you decided to hop on Sven Waddre's Irish **** and is now riding it non stop for hours on end

You are a waste of space that stalks every single Calzaghe-Eubank-Lewis-Ward thread

Little faggot, clean up that cum stain Andre Ward left behind
Skittlez is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 01:31 AM   #144
Skittlez
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Im not a Calzaghe hater you full time clown. I think Ward is a better fighter ang that is the extent of it.
ALl you do is hate on Calzaghe. You seem to have an addiction to sucking on the nuts of American fighters and bashing British ones.
Each thread you run into, you get utterly raped and is left with nothing but a huge gaping hole where your vagina is.
Stop following me and various others into our threads time and time again.
Skittlez is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 03:57 AM   #145
HerolGee
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Which is completely rubbish as Lacy was prime and had a far better SMW resume than over half of the current top 10.
Reid was prime and had a higher rating than Calzaghe by some
Woodhall was still world class and prime
A word of advice - dont start a reply with 'which is complete rubbish' when your reply almost entirely misses the point. All it shows is that you misread it as rubbish.

you are still quoting your crap yesteryear posts that have had 80% of their content discredited (for example, Woodhall, who you claim was prime, was finished when he fought Zaghes, straight into retirement). Reid was an arguable draw, hardly a good win, though that wont stop you claiming its a great win. Eubank was not even a defence! Nothing you mention fits the criteria I drew up. Only Kessler does, but I will concede out of pity for your failure that Lacy was not bad an opponent (but he was certainly not good) , was definitely one of Zaghes's 'real' defences and was a good display by him to boot. Bika also did VERY well for himself given hes a tv show fighter. but dont mention SuperVeit again. There are limits to my sympathy.

I like Zaghes as a great Briton and I do appreciate the battles he had with Bika and Kess but I dont appreciate sycophantism.

Last edited by HerolGee; 10-08-2012 at 04:08 AM.
HerolGee is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 04:02 AM   #146
hennyguzzla
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

No, but if I was Andre I would be begging for Joe!
hennyguzzla is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 04:15 AM   #147
Toontoon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 117

There isn't enough money in jokeland to get Calzaghe over and I doubt Ward has a passport to come and fight in front of 1000's so its not happening.

Prime for prime Calzaghe beats him, Ward knows he can't live with fast hands which is why he ducked Bute.
Toontoon is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #148
Bulletproof
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toontoon View Post
There isn't enough money in jokeland to get Calzaghe over and I doubt Ward has a passport to come and fight in front of 1000's so its not happening.

Prime for prime Calzaghe beats him, Ward knows he can't live with fast hands which is why he ducked Bute.

How did Ward duck Bute exactly. Ward said Bute needed to fight a higher level of comp and prove his worth. When Bute did step up in comp he got smashed by the same guy Ward dominated with one hand. lol, Ward ducking Bute. Funny!!!
Bulletproof is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #149
HerolGee
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I suspect Andre would be happy to fight Bute in the future as a mandatory defence, judging on his existing record which shows only shows evidence that he consistently accepts the best challenges available rather than the poorest or ducking anyone.
HerolGee is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #150
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Some light heavy. Im sure joe was meant to fight Collins. I post from my own menory and not google.
Well from memory then, because I remember alot of that bill and am shocked that you cant say what the main event was, so from memory, tell me who did Boxing News pick as a winner and in what way
bailey is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum