Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-08-2012, 04:24 AM   #16
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: new australian flag. thanks to boxing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
tbh that sht is crap, the best one was the floats like a butterfly, then on the back of T shirt with the same pic it said , sleeps like a log.

still both dont come close to the Tarver TKO of DannY Green T Shirt! That one is pure GOLD!

That's why I sold near enough to 100 of them in a week just on building sites...People wre stopping me in the street asking me where I got it...One young guy wore one to a party and had to take it off and auction it or risk getting a thumping...Jeff Fenech hated the shirts as much as you(He bought 10)

You aren't very bright are you Ty?... It's a damn shame that your old man didn't know how to use a condom
oztriker is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 05:51 AM   #17
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztriker View Post

That's why I sold near enough to 100 of them in a week just on building sites...People wre stopping me in the street asking me where I got it...
You sell T Shirts at construction sites?

Quote:
One young guy wore one to a party and had to take it off and auction it or risk getting a thumping...
You go to partys that Auction off peoples T shirts they are wearing?

Quote:
Jeff Fenech hated the shirts as much as you(He bought 10)
Fenech was the one who made the ORIGNAL T shirt that stated, Float like a butterfly, Sleeps like a log and you claim he hated the T Shirts but bought 10?

I call bullsht, can smell it all over your bum ass!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 06:19 AM   #18
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
You sell T Shirts at construction sites?

You go to partys that Auction off peoples T shirts they are wearing?

Fenech was the one who made the ORIGNAL T shirt that stated, Float like a butterfly, Sleeps like a log and you claim he hated the T Shirts but bought 10?

I call bullsht, can smell it all over your bum ass!
I suspect that what you are smelling is stale Mundine cum...you really should wash those jockstraps after you finish sucking them

You don't read too well eh?...or is comprehension a problem?

Firstly...I work in the construction industry and word of mouth sold the shirts like hotcakes

Secondly...(and I'll write this real slow to give you half a chance of understanding) ...I stated that a young guy (carpenter) wore a shirt to a party and the other party goers were prepared to pay top dollar for his shirt.

Thirdly... I delivered one shirt to 2GB and they forwarded it to Fenech...who then contacted me to buy the rest and I hand delivered them to his house at Fivedock...Fenech then tried to change the deal and offered me discount tickets for one of his Boxing promotions at Penrith(I think)...but I stuck to my guns.

Enough info for you...or...do you want his address as well...I think he has moved since so it would be OK

You really aren't very bright are you Ty...I know that your old man is a bit of a DUMB**** from his Website...But even he must struggle to come to terms with what one night of alcoholic passion produced...Poor bastard...I'll bet he looks at you and wonders why the **** he didn't just have a head job?
oztriker is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 06:23 AM   #19
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

i still call bullsht, your rant about my father goes one step further than explaining yourself. Fenech wouldnt want your shitty T shirts when he can simply go and print up his own like he did initally and no one auctions off a T shirt at a fckn party, to much faggotory going on here mr blow job hahaha!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 06:29 AM   #20
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztriker View Post
I suspect that what you are smelling is stale Mundine cum...you really should wash those jockstraps after you finish sucking them

You don't read too well eh?...or is comprehension a problem?

Firstly...I work in the construction industry and word of mouth sold the shirts like hotcakes

Secondly...(and I'll write this real slow to give you half a chance of understanding) ...I stated that a young guy (carpenter) wore a shirt to a party and the other party goers were prepared to pay top dollar for his shirt.

Thirdly... I delivered one shirt to 2GB and they forwarded it to Fenech...who then contacted me to buy the rest and I hand delivered them to his house at Fivedock...Fenech then tried to change the deal and offered me discount tickets for one of his Boxing promotions at Penrith(I think)...but I stuck to my guns.

Enough info for you...or...do you want his address as well...I think he has moved since so it would be OK

You really aren't very bright are you Ty...I know that your old man is a bit of a DUMB**** from his Website...But even he must struggle to come to terms with what one night of alcoholic passion produced...Poor bastard...I'll bet he looks at you and wonders why the **** he didn't just have a head job?

The Grub trying to discredit you over something that happened a LONG time before he ever slimed his greasy path to this forum

He doesn't get 'sarcasam' too well either - he actually thought you meant Fenech really did HATE the t-shirt hur dur dur
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 06:32 AM   #21
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

What else does your crystal ball tell you BRUAGIRL? hahahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 06:41 AM   #22
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Crystal ball eh?

As in the device used by clairvoyants to apparently see into the future?

Yeah, I can see how that's totally relevant and applicable to what I just wrote about you calling bullshit on something that happened IN THE PAST i.e. well before your time on ESB

NB: "sarcasam" used above.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:42 AM   #23
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Kinda like you asking Qs about BJ flores on a Mundine thread hey honky? lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 06:56 AM   #24
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Actually nothing like it. Go on, argue with Oztriker about something that was well-documented on here years before you ever showed your ugly hateful little face in these parts, I love seeing you make a fool of yourself

Please stop addressing me with a racist term.

I won't ask again
Old 10-08-2012, 08:02 AM   #25
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Lol@Ty shooting himself in the foot again.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 08:12 AM   #26
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Actually nothing like it. Go on, argue with Oztriker about something that was well-documented on here years before you ever showed your ugly hateful little face in these parts, I love seeing you make a fool of yourself

Please stop addressing me with a racist term.

I won't ask again
I am NOT addressing you with a racist term, you are making up that conclusion to suit your own agenda, we both know it.

As for the T shirts, Fenechs was the orignal ones that were doing the rounds, i dont need to have been a member of ESB forums to know that, if you actually watched and followed boxing you would be aware of the orignal T shirts but you just sit in your computer room all day like the virgin you are pretending you know about boxing.

Anyone that knows the history of these T shirts will tell you which one come out 1st and to make claims that Fenech wanted to buy them all is a joke, even more so that it was being sold on construction sites, ya know cause construction workers all love to follow da boxing. its as laughtable as going to a party and having to take your T shirt off so it can be auction at the party~!

dont know about u but i dont go to homo partys that blokes ask u to take ur T shirt off so they can buy it~! hahahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 08:17 AM   #27
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Think I might start a similar thread and I bet he doesn't get upset about it because it's about a boxer he hates. But you like him apologies in advance mate.
uh oh...
dawsosj is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum