Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
Jaguar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2108
Default Naazim tells it like it is. Says Pac can't beat Marquez, talks Sergio, Ward, & more!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Jaguar is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Naazim tells it like it is. Says Pac can't beat Marquez, talks Sergio, Ward, & mo

some guys just own other fighters..JMM owns Pac

much like Ken Norton owned Muhammad Ali.
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
FloydPatterson
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 976
Default Re: Naazim tells it like it is. Says Pac can't beat Marquez, talks Sergio, Ward, & mo

Naz acts like judging a fight on a piece of paper is uncommon haha
FloydPatterson is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #4
voodoo5
ESB SAGE

Naz is the most over rated voice in boxing.
voodoo5 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
hofbrau
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Naz still had that sour hangover from Shane's loss over Pac.
hofbrau is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

I like Naz a lot....he's a straight shooter...but like any epic trilogy between two great fighters, sometimes the fights are so close the "clear winner" isn't always so clear.

I thought JMM won the last one...I thought PAC won the rematch and the first one I had a draw. 1-1-1 is how I have it thus far. Can PAC definitively beat JMM or can JMM definitively beat PAC? I'm not so sure.

One thing is for sure.....both men have each others number. They have 36 rounds of close, competitive mini battles where neither man has been able to dominate....well aside from the rounds were PAC scored Knock Downs.....it was never enough to get a definitive win.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #7
The Akbar One
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydPatterson View Post
Naz acts like judging a fight on a piece of paper is uncommon haha
I too thought Marquez won that first fight. Marquez's only problem is, that Pac has a decent chin, and Marquez can't stand in and sit down on his punches like he needs to, to put Pac on the canvas.
The Akbar One is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #8
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

Always liked listening to Naazim, honest and spot on.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #9
The Akbar One
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
I like Naz a lot....he's a straight shooter...but like any epic trilogy between two great fighters, sometimes the fights are so close the "clear winner" isn't always so clear.

I thought JMM won the last one...I thought PAC won the rematch and the first one I had a draw. 1-1-1 is how I have it thus far. Can PAC definitively beat JMM or can JMM definitively beat PAC? I'm not so sure.

One thing is for sure.....both men have each others number. They have 36 rounds of close, competitive mini battles where neither man has been able to dominate....well aside from the rounds were PAC scored Knock Downs.....it was never enough to get a definitive win.
In my opinion the first two fights aren't even close if you take away the knockdowns. I have never seen any boxer, get the credit that Pac does, for simply throwing punches that aren't landing. Marquez has to outland Pac 5-1 just to win rounds.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #10
prelude
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Naz should stick to checking gloves.
prelude is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #11
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Now Naz don't know shit about boxing because he hurt pactards feelings lol.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 02:01 PM   #12
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Akbar One View Post
In my opinion the first two fights aren't even close if you take away the knockdowns. I have never seen any boxer, get the credit that Pac does, for simply throwing punches that aren't landing. Marquez has to outland Pac 5-1 just to win rounds.
Wow....I find that hard to believe that you don't see their fights as "close". And as for PAC getting credit for punches that "don't" land.....The faces of the men he's fought tell a different story. PAC is deadly accurate with his offense....Juan is one of the fighters who seems to deal better with PAC's combinations but even he eats more punches than usual when it's Manny who's in front of him. JMM has out landed PAC in some of the 36 rounds they've faced one another but it's typically PAC who is landing more. Juan goes with a more efficient and usually more accurate work rate while PAC relies on his high volume to win rounds.

Quality vs Quantity....last time out I had Quality over Quanity....the rematch PAC simply did more damage and was the busier fighter....the first meeting PAC was busier but lost A LOT of the later rounds....the 1st 4 rounds gave PAC a great cushion that helped him down the stretch.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
The Akbar One
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
Wow....I find that hard to believe that you don't see their fights as "close". And as for PAC getting credit for punches that "don't" land.....The faces of the men he's fought tell a different story. PAC is deadly accurate with his offense....Juan is one of the fighters who seems to deal better with PAC's combinations but even he eats more punches than usual when it's Manny who's in front of him. JMM has out landed PAC in some of the 36 rounds they've faced one another but it's typically PAC who is landing more. Juan goes with a more efficient and usually more accurate work rate while PAC relies on his high volume to win rounds.

Quality vs Quantity....last time out I had Quality over Quanity....the rematch PAC simply did more damage and was the busier fighter....the first meeting PAC was busier but lost A LOT of the later rounds....the 1st 4 rounds gave PAC a great cushion that helped him down the stretch.
Bradley's face didn't tell that story, neither did Clottey's(not arguing that Clottey won). I disagree that Pac actually lands more. Video analysis, doesn't support that. Just because Lampley says bang bang bang, doesn't mean Pac hitting glove or air, all of a sudden counts as a scoring punch. When analyzing video, Pac is clearly out landed by Marquez.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #14
OvergrownGnome
HARRYYOSO
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

i agree
OvergrownGnome is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #15
prelude
Belt holder
ESB Addict

PAC made Mosley ran all night for his life.

Naz: We exposed Pacquiao .
prelude is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum