Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #16
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Naazim tells it like it is. Says Pac can't beat Marquez, talks Sergio, Ward, & mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Akbar One View Post
Bradley's face didn't tell that story, neither did Clottey's(not arguing that Clottey won). I disagree that Pac actually lands more. Video analysis, doesn't support that. Just because Lampley says bang bang bang, doesn't mean Pac hitting glove or air, all of a sudden counts as a scoring punch. When analyzing video, Pac is clearly out landed by Marquez.
I hope you're not trying to argue TIM won either.....both Josh and TIM lost one sided fights with Pac and in both fights neither TIM or Josh tried to win.....it just so happens TIM was given the Victory after losing a very one sided fight.

Lampley says a lot of shit when he's calling a fight....sometimes compubox is accurate....sometime its not but Pac is a very accurate combination puncher......relative to most pressure fighters who have very low connect percentages.

JMM isn't clearly out landing Pac.....his punches are just cleaner and easier to see as it is for most counter punchers.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #17
The Akbar One
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Naazim tells it like it is. Says Pac can't beat Marquez, talks Sergio, Ward, & mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
I hope you're not trying to argue TIM won either.....both Josh and TIM lost one sided fights with Pac and in both fights neither TIM or Josh tried to win.....it just so happens TIM was given the Victory after losing a very one sided fight.

Lampley says a lot of shit when he's calling a fight....sometimes compubox is accurate....sometime its not but Pac is a very accurate combination puncher......relative to most pressure fighters who have very low connect percentages.

JMM isn't clearly out landing Pac.....his punches are just cleaner and easier to see as it is for most counter punchers.
Bradley's defensive ability and precise punches bouncing off of Pac's face all night isn't the argument here. I simply mentioned two Pac opponents who had little to no facial damage after Pac couldn't hardly land any clean shots on them through 12 rounds. Tim definitely tried to win, and did indeed win. Pac whiffing all night isn't a one sided fight. It made the fight close. The light hitting Bradley clearly outlanded him.

Pac is only an accurate puncher when he has an imobile washed up Mexican in front of him. i.e. Morales, Diaz, Margarito, etc.
The Akbar One is online now  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #18
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 95000

I wouldn't say that JMM had pac's number when all the fights were close like that.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #19
reed_man02
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1391

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
I wouldn't say that JMM had pac's number when all the fights were close like that.
Well, he thought Marquez won 11 of 12 rounds in the first fight and the majority of the boxing public thought Marquez clearly won the third fight. Marquez also outlanded pac in the rematch and almost had a 10-8 round in the eighth. I'd say that's pretty dominate?
reed_man02 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #20
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

I actually thought Pac edged JMM in 2 and 3
Old 10-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #21
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

all three fights couldve gone either way. they just so happened to go the way of top rank and bob arum.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #22
Barrera
Cotto Crabwalk Enthusiast
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
I actually thought Pac edged JMM in 2 and 3
2 was close but if uthought pac one i couldent argue. BUT 3!!!. How!
Barrera is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #23
The Akbar One
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
all three fights couldve gone either way. they just so happened to go the way of top rank and bob arum.
Pac fiends and their fairy tale land where the opponent has to land 5 punches for every punch Pacman lands to win rounds.
The Akbar One is online now  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #24
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrera View Post

I thought JMM won the first one.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #25
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Akbar One View Post
Bradley's defensive ability and precise punches bouncing off of Pac's face all night isn't the argument here. I simply mentioned two Pac opponents who had little to no facial damage after Pac couldn't hardly land any clean shots on them through 12 rounds. Tim definitely tried to win, and did indeed win. Pac whiffing all night isn't a one sided fight. It made the fight close. The light hitting Bradley clearly outlanded him.

Pac is only an accurate puncher when he has an imobile washed up Mexican in front of him. i.e. Morales, Diaz, Margarito, etc.
Akbar.....you silly as shit. If you say TIM beat Pac or he "made it close"....that's ok...I'm a little worried about you, but I'be heard wilder shit.

When guys like TIM, Shane and Josh fight Manny, they all seem to go into survival mode and forget about trying to "win" and are looking to "last". Josh covered up all night and was afraid to open up and went 12 one sided rounds with PAC. Shane ran all night and TIM did the best he could. Lol.....you say TIM "made it close"....obviously you're in a very small group who share that view. It's funny to me.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #26
reed_man02
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1391

Quote:
Akbar.....you silly as shit. If you say TIM beat Pac or he "made it close"....that's ok...I'm a little worried about you, but I'be heard wilder shit.

When guys like TIM, Shane and Josh fight Manny, they all seem to go into survival mode and forget about trying to "win" and are looking to "last". Josh covered up all night and was afraid to open up and went 12 one sided rounds with PAC. Shane ran all night and TIM did the best he could. Lol.....you say TIM "made it close"....obviously you're in a very small group who share that view. It's funny to me.
Not really. If you look at the list of scorecards the pac fans like to post, a lot of those are pac winning 7 rounds to 5. I thought the fight was close myself. I can't see how pac won a lopsided decision. He missed a lot and Bradley had busy work rate.

Also, Clottey fights like that against everyone and Shane is just an old man. Pac should have never fought him. He fits half the criteria Akbar used.
reed_man02 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #27
prelude
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
Because the judges were waiting for some fireworks and they saw none .

Marquez: I'm coming to knock Pacquiao head off and knock him out. You can guarantee that I'm not going to run like coward Mosley.
prelude is online now  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #28
prelude
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

PAC making Mosley run = PAC got exposed .

PAC making Bradley run for his life = Bradley is giving PAC a boxing lesson .
prelude is online now  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #29
Babyface_Johnny
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude View Post
PAC made Mosley ran all night for his life.

Naz: We exposed Pacquiao .
butthurt detected
Babyface_Johnny is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #30
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed_man02 View Post
Not really. If you look at the list of scorecards the pac fans like to post, a lot of those are pac winning 7 rounds to 5. I thought the fight was close myself. I can't see how pac won a lopsided decision. He missed a lot and Bradley had busy work rate.

Also, Clottey fights like that against everyone and Shane is just an old man. Pac should have never fought him. He fits half the criteria Akbar used.
There's a few fans who "said" they had it close....I said that, but I also said it was a very small group who shared that same opinion of the fight. The VAST and over whelming majority had it a lopsided win for Pac.....shit.....some people thought JCC beat Whitaker or Tito beat Oscar....but we all know "bullshit" is "bullshit" and none of those "winners" actually won those fights.

If josh fought like he did against everyone.......he wouldn't have a fraction of the success he had.......and Shane has been old. Lol.....people were calling him "old" after his fight with Vargas in his late 30's.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum