Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
Barrera
Cotto Crabwalk Enthusiast
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default the scoring of bradley v pacquiao

now i know its old news that pacquiao was robbed in this fight but what i found suprising is the ammount of people who said pacquiao completely dominated bradley when i and many others only had pacquiao up by 2 rounds

do you think the fact that pacquiao has an iron chin and bradley has feather punches factored into your scoring?

people would argue bradleys punches werent effective but if they are landing flush then they are still scored
Barrera is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #2
prelude
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: the scoring of bradley v pacquiao

Bradley running and fighting like a bitch = haters : Bradley giving PAC a boxing lesson .
prelude is online now  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
ecdrm15
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
now i know its old news that pacquiao was robbed in this fight but what i found suprising is the ammount of people who said pacquiao completely dominated bradley when i and many others only had pacquiao up by 2 rounds

do you think the fact that pacquiao has an iron chin and bradley has feather punches factored into your scoring?

people would argue bradleys punches werent effective but if they are landing flush then they are still scored
ecdrm15 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 07:54 PM   #4
ecdrm15
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1220

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude View Post
Bradley running and fighting like a bitch = haters : Bradley giving PAC a boxing lesson .
With two bad feet
ecdrm15 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #5
prelude
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecdrm15 View Post
With two bad feet
Floyd was right...what if I get crippled or walk all bent over for the rest of my life fighting this guy .
Old 10-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #6
Barrera
ESB Addict

Quote:
but pacquiao is going to rip anyone apart if you stand toe to toe with him...why not outbox him from a distance ?
Barrera is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
prelude
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
but pacquiao is going to rip anyone apart if you stand toe to toe with him...why not outbox him from a distance ?
Then don't go around jogging pounding on your chest on national television yelling,"You ain't the best, I am"! You have to show me that you're better then me.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #8
Barrera
ESB Addict

Quote:
Then don't go around jogging pounding on your chest on national television yelling,"You ain't the best, I am"! You have to show me that you're better then me.
bradley is seriously disillusioned. marquez should be pounding his chest
Barrera is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #9
prelude
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
bradley is seriously disillusioned. marquez should be pounding his chest
Same shit with Marquez. The dude chased PAC for years taunting PAC about how he beats him. He even went to PAC own country to confront him. He said if given another chance he's going to knock PAC out and he's not going to run like coward Mosley. Comes fight all he does is just fight to survive and see if he can get a decision. Manny Steward even said: Marquez is not fighting like he wants the win, he should be taking more chances.

Last edited by prelude; 10-08-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #10
Barrera
ESB Addict

Quote:
Same shit with Marquez. The dude chase PAC for years taunting PAC about how he beats him. He even went to PAC own country to confront him. He said if given another chance he's going to knock PAC out and he's not going to run like coward Mosley. Comes fight all he does is just fight to survive and see if he can get a decision. Manny Steward even said: Marquez is not fighting like he wants the win, he should be taking more chances.
marquez is to chinny to stand toe to toe with marquez

the 3rd fight for marquez was a clear victory and the clearest victory in the triology.
Barrera is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #11
prelude
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
marquez is to chinny to stand toe to toe with marquez

the 3rd fight for marquez was a clear victory and the clearest victory in the triology.
Marquez didn't win the third clearly, it was a close fight that could have gone either way. The only reason people say PAC lost is because PAC was supposed to steam roll Marquez and knock him out which didn't happen. All the boxing writers and whatever scored 1/3 for Marquez, 1/3 for Pacquiao, and 1/3 for draw. They gave PAC the fight because he was the one chasing Marquez all night.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #12
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Same shit with Marquez. The dude chase PAC for years taunting PAC about how he beats him. He even went to PAC own country to confront him. He said if given another chance he's going to knock PAC out and he's not going to run like coward Mosley. Comes fight all he does is just fight to survive and see if he can get a decision. Manny Steward even said: Marquez is not fighting like he wants the win, he should be taking more chances.
Tell me why Pacquiao was not letting his hands go with force against Marquez?

Why was Pacquiao arming his punches instead of punching through the target???

Explain how the runner is violently and repeatedly snapping Pacquiao's head back and is'nt doing the same in return????

Its called boxing my friend, stop posting and start reading, you may learn something!
divac is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #13
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Marquez didn't win the third clearly, it was a close fight that could have gone either way. The only reason people say PAC lost is because PAC was supposed to steam roll Marquez and knock him out which didn't happen. All the boxing writers and whatever scored 1/3 for Marquez, 1/3 for Pacquiao, and 1/3 for draw.

Absolutely not! the vast majority, like 2/3 of boxing beat writers scored for Marquez, the majority if the rest scored a draw with very few biased heads scoring for Pacquiao!

Thats a fact. Find me a link with a poll conducted the week of the fight that has Pacquiao even close to Marquez in far as votes for who won the fight?

Most polls had Marquez getting 2 out of every 3 votes with the rest of the votes divided between a win for Pacquiao and a draw.

The HBO poll conducted at ringside from sport writers only had a 12% vote for Pacquiao. How does 12%= to 1/3?
divac is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #14
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:

The thing is that the majority of the punches the HBO crew was going bonkers were landing by Pacquiao, were not.

Very few clean hard connects were landed by either fighter. Bradley had as many hard connects as Pacquiao, only it did'nt seem that way because of Bradley's body language in avoiding the shots.

I scored the fight by two points for Pacquiao but was shaking my head throughout in disbelief as to how Lampley was calling the fight.

On my scorecard Pacquiao had the fight in hand through 8 rounds, but then he goes into sparring mode and lets Bradley outhustle him the rest of the way making it close on my card.
divac is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 09:15 PM   #15
Marlow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 960

I scored it a draw.
Marlow is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum