Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #31
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Australian Boxing A Disgrace

Only thing i find funny in that photo is Garths moronic corner, almost getting Garth DQL by entering the ring before the count was even put on Mundine, with Billy Hussein trying to hold them back. Whats even more funny is you girls keep posting this photo over and over again, build a farkn bridge and get over it, no one cares anymore, he rematched Garth and Defeated him.. can you say the same for Tarver v Green or the Pole v Green?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #32
like a boss
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Only thing i find funny in that photo is Garths moronic corner, almost getting Garth DQL by entering the ring before the count was even put on Mundine, with Billy Hussein trying to hold them back. Whats even more funny is you girls keep posting this photo over and over again, build a farkn bridge and get over it, no one cares anymore, he rematched Garth and Defeated him.. can you say the same for Tarver v Green or the Pole v Green?
Every time someone posts that picture of Wood koing Mundine the Mundine fans go nuts. If you want to stop people posting it stop biting
like a boss is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #33
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

hows about i post photos of Green getting pumped in every thread? one doesnt have to be a Green fan to find it annoying and tiresome, how many times do morons have to post it? its as bad as Sally posting the photo of him being knocked out by Ottke even though it happen over a decade ago, enough is enough children.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #34
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
No we don't.
The British commentators on boxnation pronounced it that way on the Geale-Sturm fight.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #35
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
hows about i post photos of Green getting pumped in every thread? one doesnt have to be a Green fan to find it annoying and tiresome, how many times do morons have to post it? its as bad as Sally posting the photo of him being knocked out by Ottke even though it happen over a decade ago, enough is enough children.
Ty, we are all mates here. And i have respect for you and you different opinions. It's the mundine trolls that need to be reminded constantly as they let the mayweather and world domination stuff blow out. Just sit back and enjoy

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #36
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post

1. Ty, we are all mates here.

2. And i have respect for you and you different opinions.

3. It's the mundine trolls that need to be reminded constantly as they let the mayweather and world domination stuff blow out.

4. Just sit back and enjoy
1. speak for yourself. ty is a grub. he's so ****ed up he's jealous of an older bloke that had the guts to have one...yes one, pro fight.

2. you have set the bar pretty low on your expectations of respect. his opinions are worthless and have mostly been found to be false.

3. yes, i agree, they do. thats why i post anti-mundog threads. just to put some balance to the bullshit.

4. no. ty, just sit back and blow your brains out.

swingin is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 12:02 AM   #37
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Ty, we are all mates here. And i have respect for you and you different opinions. It's the mundine trolls that need to be reminded constantly as they let the mayweather and world domination stuff blow out. Just sit back and enjoy

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I think im just gonna turn off, this forums become a mess with the amount of mundine threads, i dont mind talking boxing but talking or reading about the same sht over and over again is just tiresome.

As for you Sally, get a life you looser.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 12:52 AM   #38
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Ty I'm neither a fan of mandy or danny boy but c'mon with mandy getting some kind of credit for rematching a 10 fight novice pro that had just KOed him to Greens losses to Tarver & Wlod.........ex champion & current champion......and his failure to get the rematch................sorry but no comparison in quality of opponents there mate.
roscoe is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 01:09 AM   #39
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
I think im just gonna turn off, this forums become a mess with the amount of mundine threads, i dont mind talking boxing but talking or reading about the same sht over and over again is just tiresome. .
Thats why Garth needs to be mentioned, to shut these trolls up. It's safe to say this place wouldnt be the same with out you
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 01:48 AM   #40
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Ive given Danny credit for stepping it up, even though it was somewhat questionable.

Tarver was overweight BIG time and even Danny said he was suprized he droped the weight so quickly, they thought Tarver was shot and would get him to come in weight drained. Tarver immediatly offers Danny a rematch and well the look on Dannys face when he was in la la land says it all really.

The Pole has been hospitalised for trying to commit suicide, they thought he would be easy pickings but again that one back fired in their face. Green wont rematch either of the two because he is NOT a CW and will never defeat an elite CW. I would love him to fight Steve Cunningham because that would be one hell of a slaughter. Green and his camp pick his fights carefully, the public got sick of it so they took a minimal risk that didnt pay off, its not as if they were calling out the best CWs in the world. Ontop of that he has the gaul to claim he can defeat Hopkins, its no better than Mundine claiming he can defeat Mayweather.

Thanks Stiffjab, just sick of the mundine threads is all.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 01:49 AM   #41
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
1. speak for yourself. ty is a grub. he's so ****ed up he's jealous of an older bloke that had the guts to have one...yes one, pro fight.

2. you have set the bar pretty low on your expectations of respect. his opinions are worthless and have mostly been found to be false.

3. yes, i agree, they do. thats why i post anti-mundog threads. just to put some balance to the bullshit.

4. no. ty, just sit back and blow your brains out..
I gotta agree with mad Sally here.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 01:58 AM   #42
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

TC you have absolutely no leg to stand on by trying to take the high road and saying you are sick of people not talking boxing, you are the worst offender for this, you constantly over ride threads with your own ridiculous agenda's and continually overstep the line when it comes to ethical discussion, and if anybody disagrees with you you attack them personally and have no respect for others opinions.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 02:00 AM   #43
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
TC you have absolutely no leg to stand on by trying to take the high road and saying you are sick of people not talking boxing, you are the worst offender for this, you constantly over ride threads with your own ridiculous agenda's and continually overstep the line when it comes to ethical discussion, and if anybody disagrees with you you attack them personally and have no respect for others opinions.
Yep, Ty is the lowest form of life.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 03:35 AM   #44
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Ty will still browse the forum and if he doesn't post on a thread I make Thursday or comment on it in another thread I will wear an avatar made by Teke or anyone else for 6 months.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 05:19 AM   #45
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum