Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 04:53 AM   #16
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,526
vCash: 1000
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

192
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #17
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 867
vCash: 500
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Lost me with his effort against Mundine , looked clueless and one dimentionable after round 1 after a year of talking himself up as the greatest thing since sliced bread , Just a battle of oversized egos now with him and Mundine.
perko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:35 AM   #18
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,150
vCash: 346
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

looks clueless against anyone with skillz. lies to his fans, lies to the media and treats everyone like a fcking retard, thinks we all got a soft part of the skull, oh if it was that easy all boxing fights would end by TKO of the soft skull. fcking moron and will always be one no matter how much money he has, money wont make him smart, nor will it protect his children from the sht they will cop from his pathedic so called legacy, cunt couldnt lye straight in bed even if he tried to.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:46 AM   #19
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
looks clueless against anyone with skillz. lies to his fans, lies to the media and treats everyone like a fcking retard, thinks we all got a soft part of the skull, oh if it was that easy all boxing fights would end by TKO of the soft skull. fcking moron and will always be one no matter how much money he has, money wont make him smart, nor will it protect his children from the sht they will cop from his pathedic so called legacy, cunt couldnt lye straight in bed even if he tried to.
there we go, crossing the line again talking about a guys kids, you are a real piece of work . Have you ever met the guy to make all of these judgements? you seem to know him quite intimately
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:15 AM   #20
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,150
vCash: 346
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

its not crossing the line, most celebrities children cop flak at school because of the status of their parent/parents. Its only safe to assume that because of the stupid decisons and bullsht Green has done it will come back to haunt his family. duh
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #21
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
its not crossing the line, most celebrities children cop flak at school because of the status of their parent/parents. Its only safe to assume that because of the stupid decisons and bullsht Green has done it will come back to haunt his family. duh
Not really, i don't think you understand how popular green is in perth and how revered he is in his local community as not only a star boxer but also as a gun surfer and he is also very involved in things such as aus kick. To say most celebrities kids cop flak at school shows that you know nothing, what did you watch rocky 5 and deduce from that that you were an authority on the subject? your blinding unintelligence continues to astound me
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #22
bowerboy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 340
vCash: 1428
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Danny Green is not a BOXING star at all...he is just a Media Star whose chosen medium is a WWF style version of boxing that he saw worked for Mundine and has now copied.
bowerboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #23
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,150
vCash: 346
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
Not really, i don't think you understand how popular green is in perth and how revered he is in his local community as not only a star boxer but also as a gun surfer and he is also very involved in things such as aus kick. To say most celebrities kids cop flak at school shows that you know nothing, what did you watch rocky 5 and deduce from that that you were an authority on the subject? your blinding unintelligence continues to astound me
Gun surfer was farkn funny! good one mate

Now you claim i crossed the line by assuming his kids will cop flack one day, and then you claim that everyone in perth loves danny so its impossible, pal do you live in a fcking bubble or something? not everyone in perth has their head stuck up Dannys ass like you do.

Did Danny Cross the line by talking about his wife and children when he claimed he was going to retire and never come out of retirment for any amount of money? didnt he use his family as the excuse? better write him a letter and let him know your feelings about him crossing the line, you have the audacity to call me unintelligent yet you come up with this bullsht! hahahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #24
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowerboy View Post
Danny Green is not a BOXING star at all...he is just a Media Star whose chosen medium is a WWF style version of boxing that he saw worked for Mundine and has now copied.
so you are saying he doesn't get hit or hit people in a ring under boxing rules? like it or not he is one of our most successful boxers post fenech/tszyu, he was an olympian, and he has a good resume pre retirement and an ok resume post retirement. In perth he is a boxing star, i can comprehensively say this.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #25
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,150
vCash: 346
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Quote:
he is one of our most successful boxers post fenech/tszyu
This guy^

The jokes keep on comming! next thing we know you will compare him to bradman!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #26
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Gun surfer was farkn funny! good one mate

Now you claim i crossed the line by assuming his kids will cop flack one day, and then you claim that everyone in perth loves danny so its impossible, pal do you live in a fcking bubble or something? not everyone in perth has their head stuck up Dannys ass like you do.

Did Danny Cross the line by talking about his wife and children when he claimed he was going to retire and never come out of retirment for any amount of money? didnt he use his family as the excuse? better write him a letter and let him know your feelings about him crossing the line, you have the audacity to call me unintelligent yet you come up with this bullsht! hahahaha
he is a good surfer? how is that up for debate lol. I never said everybody in perth loved him, i did however say that he is well respected in the community, you are continually trying to twist my words. And no he did not cross the line because they are his family, he is allowed to talk about them, you cross the line when you claim that a persons children will get bullied because of your opinion on him. And yes , you are unintelligent you knuckledragging neanderthal.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #27
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Qld, Australia
Posts: 2,619
vCash: 1000
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Then why waste your time talking to him?
one in a million is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:45 AM   #28
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,150
vCash: 346
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
he is a good surfer? how is that up for debate lol. I never said everybody in perth loved him, i did however say that he is well respected in the community, you are continually trying to twist my words. And no he did not cross the line because they are his family, he is allowed to talk about them, you cross the line when you claim that a persons children will get bullied because of your opinion on him. And yes , you are unintelligent you knuckledragging neanderthal.
Must have missed him in the Rip Curl surf event

Green used his children as an excuse then re-neged on what he said, he basicly just pissed in everyones pocket using his family in the process, for shame Danny for Shame yet im not allowed to assume his children will get bullied at school because of the shonky sht he has done in boxing? are you a retard or something? suffering from soft part of the skull syndrome? or could it be that ur so far up Dannys ass u cant see reason.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:47 AM   #29
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one in a million View Post
Then why waste your time talking to him?
I feel sorry for those in society who are less priveleged than myself, so talking to the sociopathic grub that is tcboxa is my version of feeding the poor. Any more questions?
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #30
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: DANNY GREEN. a boxer AUSTRALIA CAN BE PROUD OF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Must have missed him in the Rip Curl surf event

Green used his children as an excuse then re-neged on what he said, he basicly just pissed in everyones pocket using his family in the process, for shame Danny for Shame yet im not allowed to assume his children will get bullied at school because of the shonky sht he has done in boxing? are you a retard or something? suffering from soft part of the skull syndrome? or could it be that ur so far up Dannys ass u cant see reason.
he always participates in celebrity surfing events. Again i wonder why i bother with your ridiculous logic, i just hope you meet the guy one day yourself so you can throw all these allegations and ask him the questions.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013