Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #31
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
Ricky was jet lagged dammit
Good evening.All good in da hood I trust?

Ricky disgraced Europe that night.Shocking quit job.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #32
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
Good evening.All good in da hood I trust?

Ricky disgraced Europe that night.Shocking quit job.
Been in Coventry for two days, 'training' for Peugeot Otherwise, totally fine thanks. How's the north?

Soon Hatton will destroy Senchenko, and I will streak naked on SKY TV to celebrate
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #33
bronx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Bronx Baby
Posts: 6,105
vCash: 1124
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Arce
bronx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #34
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Poorer place without Johnny Tapia
Posts: 9,602
vCash: 75
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
Been in Coventry for two days, 'training' for Peugeot Otherwise, totally fine thanks. How's the north?

Soon Hatton will destroy Senchenko, and I will streak naked on SKY TV to celebrate
So that's why no one's been speaking to you?

Grim as usual.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #35
Serb Can
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 514
vCash: 75
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Clottey acting like he was shot after the trip in the Cotto fight. The fight still went on but you couldn't help but think "C'mon, aren't you supposed to be a pro fighter?"
Serb Can is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #36
P5_Boricua
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 323
vCash: 500
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Wow already on page three and only one mention of Kermit Cintron... I was on the Kermit bandwagon for the longest and truly believe he fell out of the ring in the Williams fight but I also believe that once he was out of the ring he was perfectly fine and could have kept fighting, instead he thought he had done enough to win the fight and decided to take an early leave and act like he couldnt get up.Truley disgraful SOB Gets me mad thinking this guy reps PR when he stands for everything that Puerto Ricans hate.
P5_Boricua is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #37
gurby22
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 733
vCash: 4229
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Dirrel against King Arthur. That was some of the worst acting I've seen. Which is weird as Dirrel was winning the fight.
gurby22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #38
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,660
vCash: 75
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Vitali.

He had to thumb his way out of the Charr fight.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #39
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
So that's why no one's been speaking to you?

Grim as usual.
I don't need you guys. I'll just join a football forum...

Irn Bru my friend, the solution to all lifes problems.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #40
stanislove12
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Winnipeg... white whit north
Posts: 409
vCash: 387
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableaddict View Post
Vitali.

He had to thumb his way out of the Charr fight.

you really are upset about that fight... can you be honest with me and tell me if you charr or one of his crew... the thread could be about breakfast and you will still mention the vitally charr fight.
stanislove12 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #41
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,259
vCash: 500
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Ortiz vs Maidana.

Ortiz's excuse why he quit, "I don't deserve to get beating up like that"

And then you have him kissing and hugging Floyd over and over again.

Quit against Lopez, though some brave fighters have continued, I'm not going to be too harsh on Ortiz for that one.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #42
Fellonblackdays
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 411
vCash: 462
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Does OP even know how to English? Victoria Ortiz a few times.
Fellonblackdays is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #43
ELECTRIC GURU
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 614
vCash: 500
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellonblackdays View Post
Does OP even know how to English? Victoria Ortiz a few times.
say what pal?
ELECTRIC GURU is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #44
ELECTRIC GURU
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 614
vCash: 500
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by P5_Boricua View Post
Wow already on page three and only one mention of Kermit Cintron... I was on the Kermit bandwagon for the longest and truly believe he fell out of the ring in the Williams fight but I also believe that once he was out of the ring he was perfectly fine and could have kept fighting, instead he thought he had done enough to win the fight and decided to take an early leave and act like he couldnt get up.Truley disgraful SOB Gets me mad thinking this guy reps PR when he stands for everything that Puerto Ricans hate.

Are there any more examples of Cintron cowardly looking for a way out and ripping off his fans?

Does Cintron belong at the top of the pile alongside Hopkins?
ELECTRIC GURU is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #45
gurby22
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 733
vCash: 4229
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Ortiz vs Maidana.

Ortiz's excuse why he quit, "I don't deserve to get beating up like that"

And then you have him kissing and hugging Floyd over and over again.

Quit against Lopez, though some brave fighters have continued, I'm not going to be too harsh on Ortiz for that one.
That was the other one I forgot to mention. After his comments about not going out on his back for anyone, I lost all respect for him.
gurby22 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013