Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #46
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELECTRIC GURU View Post
Are there any more examples of Cintron cowardly looking for a way out and ripping off his fans?

Does Cintron belong at the top of the pile alongside Hopkins?
He quit twice against Marg.
D4thincarnation is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #47
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Examples of boxers who disgraced they're fans and looked for a way out during fig

obviously mike tyson vs holyfield II stands as one of the obvious

hopkins clearly saw an opening to quit without "quitting" since his shoulder hurt...

golota vs samson p'oua when he was getting rocked he bit him in the clinch, like a maniac

nate campbell vs tim bradley
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #48
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKCPwhkUuJU[/ame]

Mills Lane knocking out Hopkins.

Hopkins finds another way out of the fight.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #49
Fellonblackdays
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 462

Quote:
say what pal?
I'm not your pal and you fail to comprehend the difference between there, they're and their yet have the audacity to try and troll and insult in regards to Bernard Hopkins who is an ATG.
Fellonblackdays is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #50
ELECTRIC GURU
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mills Lane knocking out Hopkins.

Hopkins finds another way out of the fight.

Hillarious footage, one of thee great cowardly quit jobs of all time
ELECTRIC GURU is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #51
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Andre Dirrell.

Fakes a KO, got the legs shaking as well then starts crying in the ring.

And makes up excuses saying he can't fight Ward?

Who was that Dr. again Andre.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #52
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

Zab Judah against Khan. Had Judah known then what we know now he might of gotten up and tried for a KO in the next round or two.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #53
ELECTRIC GURU
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellonblackdays View Post
I'm not your pal and you fail to comprehend the difference between there, they're and their yet have the audacity to try and troll and insult in regards to Bernard Hopkins who is an ATG.

calm down pal, below was your original post to me

Quote:
Does OP even know how to English? Victoria Ortiz a few times.
Are you familiar with the term 'self-pwnage'?

You made zero sense

Who is Victoria Ortiz anyway?

Just because you're some loyal hopkins fanboy that can't see the wood for the tree's, it doesn't mean that you have to ignore the glaring facts that Hopkins is a serial quitter and feigner of injuries and does not give a flying **** about giving his fans value for money

If Bernard Hopkins was fighting at the bottom of my garden, I'd close the curtains and go to sleep pal
ELECTRIC GURU is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #54
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
obviously mike tyson vs holyfield II stands as one of the obvious

hopkins clearly saw an opening to quit without "quitting" since his shoulder hurt...

golota vs samson p'oua when he was getting rocked he bit him in the clinch, like a maniac

nate campbell vs tim bradley
Great calls, both. Obviously those of us watching Tyson/Holyfield II will never forget seeing that, but the Nate Campbell quit job kind of flies under the radar.

I remember Nate telling his corner "I can't see, man" in a "don't you get what I'm trying to say" tone of voice. I didn't expect that from him and it was blatantly obvious.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #55
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 10918

Rojas beat the heart out of Arce.
Duran quit in the Leonard fight.
Bradley made Devon quit
Miranda recently quit in that fight in England.
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #56
Fellonblackdays
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 462

Quote:
calm down pal, below was your original post to me

Are you familiar with the term 'self-pwnage'?

You made zero sense

Who is Victoria Ortiz anyway?

Just because you're some loyal hopkins fanboy that can't see the wood for the tree's, it doesn't mean that you have to ignore the glaring facts that Hopkins is a serial quitter and feigner of injuries and does not give a flying **** about giving his fans value for money

If Bernard Hopklins was fighting at the bottom of my garden, I'd close the curtains and go to sleep pal
Whats a pwnage? Anyone with a brain knows the posts intent was to be jovial unfortunately for yourself you don't understand the amusement provided by such remarks, instead you choose to be rendered retarded .

Maybe you should watch a few more boxing matches and interviews you might learn something .

I see we're not so good at trolling Electric Guru, its a shame you start out to cause amusement but it results in a very much opposite situation for yourself. Thing is when ever people see your username and the titles of the threads you a pre pubescent whelp trying to divert attention away from his insignificant purpose creates. This is the guy who pops in the minds of the audience.
Fellonblackdays is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #57
SweetHome_Bama
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 10918

Forgot about Kermit the Frog who jumped out the ring the first time Paul landed a shot on him.
SweetHome_Bama is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #58
D4thincarnation
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Does OP even know how to English? Victoria Ortiz a few times.
Quote:
Whats a pwnage?
Think he is referring to this.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #59
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

Quote:
Whats a pwnage? Anyone with a brain knows the posts intent was to be jovial unfortunately for yourself you don't understand the amusement provided by such remarks, instead you choose to be rendered retarded .

Maybe you should watch a few more boxing matches and interviews you might learn something .

I see we're not so good at trolling Electric Guru, its a shame you start out to cause amusement but it results in a very much opposite situation for yourself. Thing is when ever people see your username and the titles of the threads you a pre pubescent whelp trying to divert attention away from his insignificant purpose creates. This is the guy who pops in the minds of the audience.
What a hammering. I wonder if he's ok !
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #60
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post
Great calls, both. Obviously those of us watching Tyson/Holyfield II will never forget seeing that, but the Nate Campbell quit job kind of flies under the radar.

I remember Nate telling his corner "I can't see, man" in a "don't you get what I'm trying to say" tone of voice. I didn't expect that from him and it was blatantly obvious.
i know right? nate did everything but "wink" at his corner after he told them he couldnt see...... i think it more a strategy to get out of fighting and get a free paycheck , and thus a rematch and get paid twice for 1 fight basically....
amazing nate is never mentioned as a quitter, yet cotto who had blood running out of every part of his head while being beat up, knocked down, over 10 rounds gets that label
iceman71 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum