Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #46
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

all great bouts , piper ko is my personal favourite
the ninja is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #47
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by team prettyboy View Post
ninja.your boy has a big heart.i have seen fight in melbourne.not in SAMMYS CLASS.
Yes he does , thanks pb i will pass it on , stav isnt too happy with me about this but he has been copping the bullshit too long now
the ninja is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #48
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 273
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ninja View Post
yes he does , thanks pb i will pass it on , stav isnt too happy with me about this but he has been copping the bullshit too long now

ninja.wish stavros karanicolas all the best and when ever fighting in melbourne.i will be happy to hold his bucket...
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:59 AM   #49
Super_Fly_Sam
Aus Boxer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,147
vCash: 900
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by team prettyboy View Post
ninja.your boy has a big heart.i have seen fight in melbourne.not in SAMMYS CLASS.
Sam's been fighting at 68-69kg since the amautuers.... maybe he's just not interested in cuttin the wait for Stavros especially if he's not the same class as mentioned above...

I dont wanna talk down ya mate Ninja but surely u gotta do better then come off a 5 fight loosing streak, with the latest loss comin by TKO, get a title shot.
Super_Fly_Sam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:24 AM   #50
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Fly_Sam View Post
Sam's been fighting at 68-69kg since the amautuers.... maybe he's just not interested in cuttin the wait for Stavros especially if he's not the same class as mentioned above...

I dont wanna talk down ya mate Ninja but surely u gotta do better then come off a 5 fight loosing streak, with the latest loss comin by TKO, get a title shot.
that tko loss was a bullshit stoppage , in the last round , in melbourne , you do the math , stav was fine , also at supermiddle , this is at welterweight against a fit stav , we are talking about the only guy to go the distance with jerkic also not at his weight class and at short notice , stav is easy in sams class at welterweight as sam , stav was a rep at the arafura games but busted his leg .
the ninja is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:47 AM   #51
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,073
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ninja View Post
that tko loss was a bullshit stoppage , in the last round , in melbourne , you do the math , stav was fine , also at supermiddle , this is at welterweight against a fit stav , we are talking about the only guy to go the distance with jerkic also not at his weight class and at short notice , stav is easy in sams class at welterweight as sam , stav was a rep at the arafura games but busted his leg .
I agree stav should stick to the lighter weights.
Crusher is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:58 AM   #52
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
I agree stav should stick to the lighter weights.
yeah mate hes 5 foot something so he shouldnt be fighting any heavier than light middle he bloody crazy
the ninja is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:35 AM   #53
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 273
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Stavros karanicolas will fight sam ah see next month...
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:40 AM   #54
Super_Fly_Sam
Aus Boxer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,147
vCash: 900
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by team prettyboy View Post
Stavros karanicolas will fight sam ah see next month...
alls well ends well
Super_Fly_Sam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #55
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

no the bout will not go ahead they dont want to fight stavros for the strap
the ninja is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #56
the_man
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 23
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ninja View Post
no the bout will not go ahead they dont want to fight stavros for the strap
stavros or ninja.1-7 fight for a title get serious bro.
the_man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:46 PM   #57
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_man View Post
stavros or ninja.1-7 fight for a title get serious bro.
It is a high possibilty mate, Thats the state of boxing in this country
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #58
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

lol how many pro fights you too little *****s have
the ninja is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:50 PM   #59
the ninja
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

maybe stavros should have fought easybeats and then went for the shot like the rest of these make believe fighters
the ninja is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #60
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: sam ah see ducking

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ninja View Post
lol how many pro fights you too little *****s have

Maybe if he didn't **** around a guy who was loyal to him and went out of his way to have him in his own house, pay for him to get down to sydney for his figths etc then he wouldnt have trouble getting fights now.
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013