Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-10-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
hernanday
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default I hope Deontay wilder gets knocked out by a bum

Not a literal bum with a brick in his hand, but I just watched this kid on youtube beat the shit out of a guy who looked like he didn't even weigh 200 pounds, beer belly, was probably just fighting so as not to be homeless, never even threw a punch for 2 1/2 rounds just took punches, worst part was this guy starts show boating like he should be proud of being 25-0 from beating nothing but guys who are grossly overweight and are scared to even throw a punch at him. I can't wait to see him get knocked out when he fights his first real boxer, if it ever happens, but since he is a dedicated bum fighter, I sure hope one of those bums just so happens to have a special skill of ducking his long wide punches and knocks him out.
hernanday is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2012, 01:30 AM   #2
UnleashtheFURY
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: I hope Deontay wilder gets knocked out by a bum

Wilder himself is a bum, he's already been knocked down twice against subpar competition. Once he actually steps up and faces someone with a pulse he's getting brutally KO'd.
UnleashtheFURY is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #3
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict

don't hold your breath. Wilder will KTFO any bum put against him
bremen is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 01:57 AM   #4
WhataRock
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 166

Enough is enough really...I was willing to give this kid a bit of a pass on fighting relatively often against limited opposition earlier in his career, probably a bit more so than others actually. Given his pretty new to the game and had a pretty short amateur career.

But it has gotten to the point where it's going to be detrimental to him..What the **** do you learn from beating on some poor part timer half your size?

The showboating is cringeworthy...maybe getting stopped by a bum would do him some good, bring him back down to earth.
WhataRock is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #5
Saltzy
Bam-O
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Chavez jr goes 40-0 before finghting anyone with a pulse and no one said a word but this guy fights 25 times and he should be fighting a Klitschko? Let him go at his own pace.
Saltzy is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 02:27 AM   #6
hernanday
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Yes Bremen, I know he is an expert bum beater, but one day a bum might get courage and say I don't give a **** if I get knocked out and just take a hasim rockman swing at him and ko him.right in the middle of his show boating. Dude won a bronze in Beijing and is still bum fighting. Seriously I do not get the point of this, I could understand fightin bums the first 5 times to build confidence but seriously guy needs to up his competition level. My suspicion is that his team knows something about him and that he likely cannot take punches, especially because tall lanky types have never been good at taking bodyshots in the heavyweight division.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:32 AM   #7
hernanday
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltzy View Post
Chavez jr goes 40-0 before finghting anyone with a pulse and no one said a word but this guy fights 25 times and he should be fighting a Klitschko? Let him go at his own pace.
How about someone rated in the top 100. Look at Mitchell,he is rated #9 and on pace for a title fight if he wins his next 3-5 fights. Deontay will have to fight someone who is top 100 before he can even sneeze at a title. As for Chavez, I don't know enough about him, but maybe fighting all those bums is why he got whipped by martinez.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum