Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-12-2012, 10:57 PM   #46
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny caught out lieing again. When did Greeny change?

Would anyone seriously buy an autographed photo of a boxer like Green or Mundine from Ebay ? I would find that quite strange myself. I can understand how serious boxing / sport fans may buy a Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson, Tommy Hearns signed photo etc etc but Danny Green, ****in lol.
Francis75 is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #47
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
u r a jealous cry baby.

searching high and low for any slip up u can find of danny green.

that is a hater, full stop.

did u know that green was seen jay walking recently? i think u should call the authorities and have him arrested immediately. what a despicable human being he must be
You're the crybaby. Why didn't you post about me being a jealous hater when I post about Mundine and his ridiculous bullshit?. Jealous of what? Their are boxers who are a hell of a lot richer than Green who I admire and don't bullshit 1/2 as much as he does. Crybaby You don't want me to bump your whimpering crybaby thread about how the man you love threw the fight against Tarver. You are the worst sook on this forum I have ever seen. Green is obsessed with Mundine it's getting pathetic the irrelevant pissant dominates his thoughts and you hate it.
He's been caught out bullshitting and using the irrelevant pissants name again it's pathetic and it eats you up inside.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #48
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Notice how Green hasn't come out and informed the media/public that the fight with Cameron is at another catchweight.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #49
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Gossiping old slags is what I'm posting about, it could be in reference to any boxer....get it...
At least this thread is boxing related you posted a thread about meeting a forum poster in a Perth pub which turned out to be bullshit. Or was it someone else who claimed they met 20a87 in a Perth pub who looked liked a ESB posters avatar and confronted him and he said he was a troll and just posted here to get a rise out of people?
Old 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #50
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Notice how Green hasn't come out and informed the media/public that the fight with Cameron is at another catchweight.
Cause the media and general public would say "catch-what?"

The money making section of Green's adoring public probably don't understand all that stuff.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #51
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Cameron has to strip 6kg in as many weeks to be at full CW limit surely it won't be at catchweight. But you were correct about bum Santiago v Green being at 185.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:35 PM   #52
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Cameron has to strip 6kg in as many weeks to be at full CW limit surely it won't be at catchweight. But you were correct about bum Santiago v Green being at 185.
Never doubt Francis75's boxing sources. They are always on the money and were proved correct in the Santiago bum fight, the Wlod fight and will be proven correct again for the Cameron fight. Danny Green still has not registered one win against a cruiserweight boxer yet. He fights smaller men at catchweights and the only 2 times he fought at the correct limit he was brutally ktfo.

What was the story about Buster thinking Greeny threw the Tarver fight ? What was his thinking behind that ?
Old 10-12-2012, 11:46 PM   #53
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Never doubt Francis75's boxing sources. They are always on the money and were proved correct in the Santiago bum fight, the Wlod fight and will be proven correct again for the Cameron fight. Danny Green still has not registered one win against a cruiserweight boxer yet. He fights smaller men at catchweights and the only 2 times he fought at the correct limit he was brutally ktfo.

What was the story about Buster thinking Greeny threw the Tarver fight ? What was his thinking behind that ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
His reasoning is he thinks Green is a great boxer.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:58 PM   #54
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
At least this thread is boxing related you posted a thread about meeting a forum poster in a Perth pub which turned out to be bullshit. Or was it someone else who claimed they met 20a87 in a Perth pub who looked liked a ESB posters avatar and confronted him and he said he was a troll and just posted here to get a rise out of people?
The Nutjob even called me to try convince me he had done some investigating and was 100% correct, tried to get me to jump on the bandwagon so i tracked down who he claimed it was and called the guy, the bloke i spoke to didnt have a farkn clue what i was talking about, kinda like boxheadwrapped in cotton wool

Green keeps using Mundines name because he HOPES mundine will throw him a bone, he hasnt been making much money from his shows and he knows another fight with Mundine is the biggest payday he will see.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #55
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

i understand what you are saying stifler but it is also the fault of the media and the fans, who constantly ask about mundine whenever green is being interviewed, of course he brings him up but it is a vicious cycle , they wont stop asking about him therefore he cant stop talking about him. That is just my opinion though, and anybody who seriously thinks this fight is at a catchweight is idiotic,francis is a very subtle shit stirrer and he does a good job in firing people up,no offence intended francis.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #56
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
i understand what you are saying stifler but it is also the fault of the media and the fans, who constantly ask about mundine whenever green is being interviewed, of course he brings him up but it is a vicious cycle , they wont stop asking about him therefore he cant stop talking about him. That is just my opinion though, and anybody who seriously thinks this fight is at a catchweight is idiotic,francis is a very subtle shit stirrer and he does a good job in firing people up,no offence intended francis.
Did the media tell Dannyvbooshay to drag Siaca out of Rehab and fight him in order to smoke "The Man" out of his hole?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #57
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

A big whiff of pedantic fanny farting about this thread.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2012, 07:39 AM   #58
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Did the media tell Dannyvbooshay to drag Siaca out of Rehab and fight him in order to smoke "The Man" out of his hole?
Were you as outraged as this when Mundine fought Lester Ellis?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #59
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Were you as outraged as this when Mundine fought Lester Ellis?
This Thread is about Danny Green.. NOT Mundine v Lester Ellis thought u may comment but as usual your still in stalker mode
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2012, 08:02 AM   #60
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
This Thread is about Danny Green.. NOT Mundine v Lester Ellis thought u may comment but as usual your still in stalker mode
But you brought up Mundine in this thread first, see:

Quote:
So how can you call me a stalker whern I've got that screenshot of the last 5 visitors to my profile and you're one of them? LOL!!!!!!11!!11!1111

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
IrnBruMan is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum