Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #16
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 2,552
vCash: 500
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Ironsense?? nahhh Duncesense.
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #17
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 2,552
vCash: 500
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Stevenson vs Groves is a bit more like it
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #18
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 24,392
vCash: 3075
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INONSENSE2002 View Post
adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.
Fixed your name for ya!
Robney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #19
Badlok
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chibougamau
Posts: 7,034
vCash: 2350
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlok View Post
I'm a Stevenson fan and i agree wtih you
Just change my mind after taking a look at Boxrec.

Boxrec put Stevenson in front of Kessler and Kessler already beat Froch , so Adonis beat Froch , simple as this , ain't it?
Badlok is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #20
ApatheticLeader
is bringing ***y back.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Yo gangsta! Let's get ready to gang bang"!
Posts: 5,390
vCash: 187
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Stop it. Just stop it.

Stevenson gets KTFO by Froch any day of the week.

His power is formidable - more so than Froch's own - but won't matter against Froch, who will walk him down and end him. It's a question of punch resistance being on two completely different levels. Not to mention, while Froch doesn't get as cute as Stevenson he's arguably got the more effective high-level skill set and certainly has oodles more high-level experience.


Easy work for the Cobra.
I hope you're right IB, I really do...
ApatheticLeader is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #21
flashy k.o
Supporter of E.E fighters
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Near to the Caucasus Mountains
Posts: 4,463
vCash: 500
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Stevenson gets stopped by Froch and K.O'd by Bute ! Its irrefurable !
flashy k.o is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #22
o_money
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 5,956
vCash: 1000
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Did anyone notice how shit afraid of being hit and one dimensional Adonis was. He was so rediculously affective when he waited to counter George but he always wanted to be first. If he would have waited on George a bit or at least let him get some shots offhe could have ended this fight in two rounds. Stevenson can box and he has every punch in the book but his application of his skills is B- at best. Froch kills him.
o_money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #23
Samurai's Slice
ESB Legend
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Follow my blog, Boxing Legends on Facebook for the most up to date boxing news!
Posts: 9,538
vCash: 163
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

ESB Trolling
Samurai's Slice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #24
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA/Canada
Posts: 18,337
vCash: 816
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Stevenson would have Frochy on the floor drooling all over worse than Taylor did. This time he won't be beating the count though
turbotime is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #25
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,339
vCash: 1000
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Stevenson is a glass jawed joke. He gets killed b anyone that has a punch and decent workrate. Everytime George landed a significant shot he hurt him. Boone KTFO’d him in two rounds!!! a guy with a 50% winning record and a less than 50% KO rate. Stevenson gets sparked by Froch, Bute and embrassed and shut out by Ward. He likely loses to everyone in the top 10. He's 1 dimensional with no chin it's a horrible combination and he's 35, dude ain't shit actually he is a piece of shit. The biggest piece of shit in boxing, I can't beleive anyones getting behind this overhyped scumbag.

Froch is the absolute worst style match up for stevenson, a guy with a great chin that can pucnh! it would be murder, it would make the Bute destruction look tame. Bute would also have this piece of shit drooling on the ground with his eyes rolling into the back of his head
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #26
Badlok
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chibougamau
Posts: 7,034
vCash: 2350
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
Stevenson is a glass jawed joke. He gets killed b anyone that has a punch and decent workrate. Everytime George landed a significant shot he hurt him. Boone KTFO’d him in two rounds!!! a guy with a 50% winning record and a less than 50% KO rate. Stevenson gets sparked by Froch, Bute and embrassed and shut out by Ward. He likely loses to everyone in the top 10. He's 1 dimensional with no chin it's a horrible combination and he's 35, dude ain't shit actually he is a piece of shit. The biggest piece of shit in boxing, I can't beleive anyones getting behind this overhyped scumbag.

Froch is the absolute worst style match up for stevenson, a guy with a great chin that can pucnh! it would be murder, it would make the Bute destruction look tame. Bute would also have this piece of shit drooling on the ground with his eyes rolling into the back of his head

That's not what George was saying after the fight! he said he hit Adonis with his best punches and never really hurt him , dazzled him once and Stevenson come back quickly.

For the Boone fight , Stevenson wasn't even prepare and was training in Florida and wasn't ready , the same boone that floored Ward BTW!
Badlok is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:56 PM   #27
WatchfortheHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,972
vCash: 1894
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Should this fight happen, Froch secures his place as the biggest villain in recent Canadian boxing history.
WatchfortheHook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #28
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,339
vCash: 1000
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlok View Post
That's not what George was saying after the fight! he said he hit Adonis with his best punches and never really hurt him , dazzled him once and Stevenson come back quickly.

For the Boone fight , Stevenson wasn't even prepare and was training in Florida and wasn't ready , the same boone that floored Ward BTW!
well every person ont he RBR discussions and those in the chat for the stream i was watching all seemed to notice Stevenson get hurt multiple times by a guy he was beating the shit out of.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:01 PM   #29
Badlok
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chibougamau
Posts: 7,034
vCash: 2350
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
well every person ont he RBR discussions and those in the chat for the stream i was watching all seemed to notice Stevenson get hurt multiple times by a guy he was beating the shit out of.
If George would have felt that he hurt him so much wouldn't he have try to finish it?
Badlok is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #30
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11,339
vCash: 1000
Default Re: adonis stevenson would stop froch inside 4 rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlok View Post
If George would have felt that he hurt him so much wouldn't he have try to finish it?
cause he was getting smashed by a very powerful puncher. basic logic my fellow canadian
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013