Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #91
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325
Default Re: MUNDINE CHALLENGES GEALE OFFICIALLY. offers to take the smaller purse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Predictable

Thats all you have.

Mundine-KO'd by Wood (for those who dont know, a novice footballer)

Geale -IBF and WBA champion
I've got that walking gash 20anus87 on ignore but since you've quoted him I am going to point out that in that very same post that he's trying to lord it over you with his knowledge of boxing, he's stated that Mundine UD Geale when it was actually a SD
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2012, 06:06 AM   #92
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: MUNDINE CHALLENGES GEALE OFFICIALLY. offers to take the smaller purse!

'intricate nuances of the sport'

Surely the difference between a UD win and an SD win is an 'intricate nuance'
Old 10-14-2012, 06:14 AM   #93
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
I've got that walking gash 20anus87 on ignore but since you've quoted him I am going to point out that in that very same post that he's trying to lord it over you with his knowledge of boxing, he's stated that Mundine UD Geale when it was actually a SD
Good spot. It (he, she, thing) is mildly amusing. I dont have to say much and it bites. No knowledge of boxing, other than the obvious, and attention starved. Ive had my fun with it, and will post when i get the time, it loves the attention.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 06:29 AM   #94
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Good spot. It (he, she, thing) is mildly amusing. I dont have to say much and it bites. No knowledge of boxing, other than the obvious, and attention starved. Ive had my fun with it, and will post when i get the time, it loves the attention.
He's gone quiet all of a sudden after making such a silly mistake - I can only imagine he's sitting at his keyboard turning red and frothing at the mouth right now, furious for making such a fool of himself
Old 10-14-2012, 06:36 AM   #95
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
He's gone quiet all of a sudden after making such a silly mistake - I can only imagine he's sitting at his keyboard turning red and frothing at the mouth right now, furious for making such a fool of himself
Except unfortunately that's not froth.....
Old 10-14-2012, 06:37 AM   #96
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

This forum is so important to him. I can only imagine how hard his carefully constructed world is crashing down around him. His credibility is shot to shit. Shouldnt have based his alt on being a "superior" being, and just banged it out like the rest of us.

Nowhere to go from here
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 06:47 AM   #97
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

the catch cry for the mundine huggers for now on will be "ye ye" ......
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 06:49 AM   #98
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
What are you actually talking about? I literally have to dumb down so much just to read and respond to you. Mundine avenged his defeat, Geale got put on his arse by "the man" and everyone wants him to duck Choc .

Mundine UD 12 is what the record books show.

Your desperation to one-up me is cringeworthy when you take into account your complete lack of reasoning coupled with the boxing knowledge of a 5 year old.

Youre a legend IrnBruMan
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 06:50 AM   #99
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
What are you actually talking about? I literally have to dumb down so much just to read and respond to you. Mundine avenged his defeat, Geale got put on his arse by "the man" and everyone wants him to duck Choc .

Your desperation to one-up me is cringeworthy when you take into account your complete lack of reasoning coupled with the boxing knowledge of a 5 year old.
****ing idiot. YDKSAB
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 06:53 AM   #100
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

FFS it's a shame Anus's dad didn't jack off the day before he ****ed his mum, then we would have one less retard in the country.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #101
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

god must love idiots.....he made so many of them...ye ye
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #102
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:

****ing brilliant piece of self ownage...possibly the best ever...(Though...admittedly...Ty has come close)
oztriker is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #103
swilson120
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

The silence is deafening !!
swilson120 is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #104
hammerofthor
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Start a Michael Katsidis thread asking the same question
Why?
It will get two responses and then get buried on a hoard of Mundine threads
hammerofthor is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 08:11 PM   #105
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 0

Quote:
You want to see it, don't kid yourself.

Drop the pretence, you don't know the intricate nuances of the sport. I've made this offer to other mongs in the past - pm me if you don't understand the sport of boxing and I will genuinely help you learn .

Mundine - UD 12 Geale

Geale - L 12 Mundine
I would like to see it but would prefer Geale defend his belts against others for instance GG or Soliman even though the 2nd would be a ugly spectacle.Choc has had his time it's over.
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum