MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sherrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLock View Post
whose twitter? its not on les's
On his twitter somebody asks him if he has plans to fight Shaick and he replied that Shaick is in his plans.
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #17
CapsLock
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
No mate tried to get a fight with him when Myer had him. It was a no go. Look he is very fit and athletic but very very technically floored. Good luck to him.
Excuse my ignorance mate but who are you? As for the technical flaw stuff. I think Brendon will increase Les's technical skill ten fold. Against campas he clearly boxed well. I didn't see it but according to the judges he dominated. 118-110
CapsLock is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 10:23 PM   #18
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLock View Post
Excuse my ignorance mate but who are you? As for the technical flaw stuff. I think Brendon will increase Les's technical skill ten fold. Against campas he clearly boxed well. I didn't see it but according to the judges he dominated. 118-110
Don't worry about who I am. Just relaying what I have observed watching him fight. Jory boy was shot over10 years ago when he fought the golden boy at lt middle. John Duddy beat him a few years back and Duddy ain't no great fighter. Good luck to les he obviously has his sights set high.
Crusher is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #19
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I'm just not sure about the 160 weight class for les, I think with the campas fight, he just could not go to the next gear late in the fight, to get campas out of there, who is he fighting next, it is like a big secret, les won't even let me.
T.C.W is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 05:15 AM   #20
Karam
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Looks like a good card, semi main looks good
Karam is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2012, 06:15 AM   #21
kingkam

Heard Dennis Hogan was fighting up there aswell?and josh king back in Action.can't wait to see him back at his best!
kingkam is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 07:46 PM   #22
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

..Lezzy is flyin' under Smith and slowly taking his skill set to the next level..the level required to be competitive on the world stage...and also strong as a bull at middleweight..which he has basicly been all of his career..
..and I think the critisizm of Campas is unfounded..he may be long in the tooth but he still has a winning record..
..and his next opponent is a philipino..Lez did tell me but his name escapes me at the minute..
..and Crusher..if your a fighter who wants to fight Lez..why don't you just post under your real name and come out and challenge him and be done with it..just be up front....or work your way up the rankings so the fight becomes worthwhile for Lez..
..and anyone else who likes to bag...keep it up because I know that Lezzy thrives on it..he's made a nice little career out of proving the doubters wrong....cheers.

Last edited by darkhorse; 10-14-2012 at 08:12 PM.
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #23
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkam View Post
Heard Dennis Hogan was fighting up there aswell?and josh king back in Action.can't wait to see him back at his best!
..yep..Hogan..King and Sherrington all on the same card is real good value for money...3 very exciting fighters..
Old 10-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #24
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Do you think Sherrington could beat Bronco Mckart?
Old 10-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #25
peterm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I agree with you crusher. And i think you would have a lot better idea than some of these posters on here. They must be great fight fans if the dont know who you are!
peterm is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #26
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterm View Post
I agree with you crusher. And i think you would have a lot better idea than some of these posters on here. They must be great fight fans if the dont know who you are!
That's it thanks mate.
Crusher is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 11:44 PM   #27
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
..Lezzy is flyin' under Smith and slowly taking his skill set to the next level..the level required to be competitive on the world stage...and also strong as a bull at middleweight..which he has basicly been all of his career..
..and I think the critisizm of Campas is unfounded..he may be long in the tooth but he still has a winning record..
..and his next opponent is a philipino..Lez did tell me but his name escapes me at the minute..
..and Crusher..if your a fighter who wants to fight Lez..why don't you just post under your real name and come out and challenge him and be done with it..just be up front....or work your way up the rankings so the fight becomes worthwhile for Lez..
..and anyone else who likes to bag...keep it up because I know that Lezzy thrives on it..he's made a nice little career out of proving the doubters wrong....cheers.
Dark horse I think your the only bloke on here that does not know who I am. Blokes have named me on here a few times. When I did put the challenge to les's people i was rated no.8 in the world by the Wbo. I'm retired now. But he was rated at 6 I think by the ibf. It could if been marketed into a reasonable event. I am not saying les didn't want the fight but his promoter didn't.
As for Yory boy decent fighter who is way Past it. If you knew your boxing you wouldn't be talking that victory up as though it now entitles you a world title shot.
Crusher is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 12:06 AM   #28
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Dark horse I think your the only bloke on here that does not know who I am. Blokes have named me on here a few times. When I did put the challenge to les's people i was rated no.8 in the world by the Wbo. I'm retired now. But he was rated at 6 I think by the ibf. It could if been marketed into a reasonable event. I am not saying les didn't want the fight but his promoter didn't.
As for Yory boy decent fighter who is way Past it. If you knew your boxing you wouldn't be talking that victory up as though it now entitles you a world title shot.
Don't even bother with Darkhoarse Crusher, he does not know much about boxing at all. He stopped posting on another forum that I am a regular on because I was constantly schooling him..
I remember when Mosley first moved up to 154 and he wanted to fight Campus as a tune up but HBO wouldn't approve Campus as an opponent because he was well past his best, so Mosley instead fought Raul Marquez and that was 9 years ago.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:59 AM   #29
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
..mate..make that me and Capslock then..he also posed the question to you but you said not to worry about who you are..but anyway certainly doesn't bother me who you are..but if you're so well known on here..why the mystery?
..and where in my comments on Campas did i say that a win over him qualifies anyone for a world title shot?..I said he had a winning record in his recent fights..
..and I also think that he was still a pretty stern test for a bloke to test himself at a lower weight against...and the proof was in the pudding anyway as is was a great fight and Campas was in it all the way and still very dangerous dispite getting outpointed..
..but anyway..what do I know..only started followin' boxin' 5 minutes ago..
Old 10-15-2012, 01:05 AM   #30
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Don't even bother with Darkhoarse Crusher, he does not know much about boxing at all. He stopped posting on another forum that I am a regular on because I was constantly schooling him..
I remember when Mosley first moved up to 154 and he wanted to fight Campus as a tune up but HBO wouldn't approve Campus as an opponent because he was well past his best, so Mosley instead fought Raul Marquez and that was 9 years ago.
..and as for you d!ckhead...I like many others left ABF because of kunts like you who seem to be allowed to pollute the joint with your drivel..
...and I stand by my statement in my last post to you way back then that your a maggot and i'd love the opportunity to kick your head off..
..so..that's my last post to you and if you'd like to carry this on go to my inbox so we can organise to meet up and sort it out like men..

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum