boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2012, 01:45 AM   #1
davebenoit
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,812
vCash: 500
Default Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce again Arum's targeted opponent



[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Arum, knows his business as Arce is an exciting fighter and a good HBO material.


More importantly, Arum also knows how to rile up "Norigo Duck-naire's" haters.
davebenoit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2012, 01:47 AM   #2
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,869
vCash: 928
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

I love Arce and I hope he ends his great career by putting up a good fight against Nonito.

Arce deserves a big paycheck. He's earned it. Rigondeaux has not.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:53 AM   #3
SugarShane_24
ESB good-looking member
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: the few, the proud, the Philippines
Posts: 4,440
vCash: 75
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobyZhee View Post
I love Arce and I hope he ends his great career by putting up a good fight against Nonito.

Arce deserves a big paycheck. He's earned it. Rigondeaux has not.
This.

But it won't stop people from further underlining Nonito as ducking even if Bob Father has set-up the fight.

SugarShane_24 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:59 AM   #4
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,006
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

i just hope Arce doesnt get seriously hurt.Get your check like Nishioka and retire.
Kid Cubano is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:06 AM   #5
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The City Of Angels.
Posts: 8,963
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Arce shall not come to pick up a retirement check like nishioka he'll leave it in the ring and go out blasting like a true mexican win or lose.

Donaire by TKO as hurtful as it may be for me to say it. I just hope arce shows what he's about.
Doc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:07 AM   #6
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,788
vCash: 212
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Bleh
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:07 AM   #7
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,006
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Arce shall not come to pick up a retirement check like nishioka he'll leave it in the ring and go out blasting like a true mexican win or lose.

Donaire by TKO as hurtful as it may be for me to say it. I just hope arce shows what he's about.

I know he won't surrender, he's too tough for his own good. Hope his corner is watching close.
Kid Cubano is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #8
garfios
Dark Lord
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,683
vCash: 540
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Arce shall not come to pick up a retirement check like nishioka he'll leave it in the ring and go out blasting like a true mexican win or lose.

Donaire by TKO as hurtful as it may be for me to say it. I just hope arce shows what he's about.
Just like he did against the portorican kid...
garfios is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:13 AM   #9
Kid Cubano
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,006
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfios View Post
Just like he did against the portorican kid...
i forgot that one
Kid Cubano is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:15 AM   #10
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,356
vCash: 75
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Wack.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:19 AM   #11
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,091
vCash: 115
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

if nonito wants the big money, he has to fight fighters that come to fight.

arce or mares are good fights for him.
dodong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:20 AM   #12
gyll
Undetectable
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,943
vCash: 500
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobyZhee View Post
I love Arce and I hope he ends his great career by putting up a good fight against Nonito.

Arce deserves a big paycheck. He's earned it. Rigondeaux has not.
You saw what Donaire did to Montiel. C'mon man. It'll be the same outcome or even worse which I hate to even think about. Arce has no chance as much as I like him. At some point you have to put money aside and think about the competitive aspect of boxing. Arce has a great resume. Fine. I don't dispute that. What he accomplished is in the past. You have to look at the present. Rigo does not have the experience but at least we know he's fighting at a much higher level than Arce.

It's time we boycott these low-risk, high-reward fights. Nonito doesn't need it. If beating Montiel didn't make Nonito into a PPV star, defeating Arce isn't going to make a difference. Why should we care about how much fighters get paid anyway? Our job is to find great, competitive fights. Donaire-Arce is not one of them!
gyll is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:23 AM   #13
davebenoit
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,812
vCash: 500
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyll View Post
You saw what Donaire did to Montiel. C'mon man. It'll be the same outcome or even worse which I hate to even think about. Arce has no chance as much as I like him. At some point you have to put money aside and think about the competitive aspect of boxing. Arce has a great resume. Fine. I don't dispute that. What he accomplished is in the past. You have to look at the present. Rigo does not have the experience but at least we know he's fighting at a much higher level than Arce.

It's time we boycott these low-risk, high-reward fights. Nonito doesn't need it. If beating Montiel didn't make Nonito into a PPV star, defeating Arce isn't going to make a difference. Why should we care about how much fighters get paid anyway? Our job is to find great, competitive fights. Donaire-Arce is not one of them!
I hate to compare Rigo to a Pinoy but he is like Boom Boom Bautista. Overhyped with a glass jaw.
davebenoit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:25 AM   #14
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 9,212
vCash: 75
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

**** fight...Arce has zero chance of winning.
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:28 AM   #15
garfios
Dark Lord
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,683
vCash: 540
Default Re: Nonito Donaire's next fight: Jorge Arce as picked by Arum

Nonito's fans are full $h1t, just like him, stop looking for excuses and fight the man, after all it will be "easy" money
garfios is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015