Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2012, 07:52 AM   #16
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
Well of course it pac who robbed marquez. His name alone robbed marquez of his victory, if his name wasn't pac, marquez would have beaten him last time round.
first, a close fight is not a roberry. second, it's idiotic on a flomo level to say that it's pac who "robbed" marquez. third, you can't help talking about pac in a floyd mayweather thread. fourth, didn't you just lost a lifetime ban bet?
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:55 AM   #17
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,635
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
first, a close fight is not a roberry. second, it's idiotic on a flomo level to say that it's pac who "robbed" marquez. third, you can't help talking about pac in a floyd mayweather thread. fourth, didn't you just lost a lifetime ban bet?
First, It was not a close fight, was voted robbery of the year. Nearly the whole of esb and boxing world has pac losing that fight quite easily. You want me to bump the thread.

second, you talk about floyd mayweather more than anyone on this forum, with your generic 15 muscle lost and urge in every single thread.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #18
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,790
vCash: 100
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

A fight with magic man would be entertaining.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #19
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
First, It was not a close fight, was voted robbery of the year. Nearly the whole of esb and boxing world has pac losing that fight quite easily. You want me to bump the thread.

second, you talk about floyd mayweather more than anyone on this forum, with your generic 15 muscle lost and urge in every single thread.
cause this is a floyd mayweather thread.
you are surpassing MichiganWarrior as the flomo's posterboy for idiocy dude.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:04 AM   #20
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,635
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
cause this is a floyd mayweather thread.
you are surpassing MichiganWarrior as the flomo's posterboy for idiocy dude.
Why you in this thread for piggy?

You post about floyd on the level as pekpek post about pac.

Piggy still in denial pac got his ass kicked in the third fight.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #21
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
Why you in this thread for piggy?

You post about floyd on the level as pekpek post about pac.

Piggy still in denial pac got his ass kicked in the third fight.
you are still talking about pac in a floyd thread...
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #22
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,635
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
you are still talking about pac in a floyd t hread...
You are still in a floyd thread.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #23
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
You are still in a floyd thread.
i'm posting about floyd in a "floyd" thread.

meanwhile...

bladegunner, the flomo leader of ESB, is posting about pac in a "floyd" thread.

see the difference?
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:10 AM   #24
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,635
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
i'm posting about floyd in a "floyd" thread.

meanwhile...

bladegunner, the flomo, is posting about pac in a "floyd" thread.

see the difference?
Would you like me to go through your posts and expose you for doing the exact same thing, wouldn't take me long piggy king of the pactards

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What the **** did this thread have to do with floyd piggy?

Thread title. Is Pacquaio a cheater? A cherrypicker? Or just plain great?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJS19 View Post
Below 135 he's great. Brilliant, all the wonderful thing that are right about Boxing.

Above 130 he's an example of how gullable the casual fan is, and how a master Promoter can build a phenomena via careful matchmaking and great timing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
this comment is rich, coming from a floyd fanboy.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #25
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
Would you like me to go through your posts and expose you for doing the exact same thing, wouldn't take me long piggy king of the pactards
help yourself...
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #26
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,635
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
help yourself...


Silly pactard.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:26 AM   #27
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post


Silly pactard.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
good job! now you can have your cake.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #28
BretN
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,045
vCash: 75
Angry Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
cause it's pac himself who scores the fight?
btw, this is not a pac thread... stick to the topic.
Rich coming from you, I've never seen a poster derail so many threads constantly talking about Flomos or defending Pactards ... Zzzzzzzzz
BretN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #29
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,635
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
good job! now you can have your cake.


Only thing funnier than a dumb pactard trying to sit on his high horse is when that dumb pactard realises he's been sitting on a donkey.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #30
Son of Gaul
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Abyss
Posts: 7,407
vCash: 248
Default Re: Mayweather to fight in May 2013?

If he is, in fact, planning to fight in May '13 it will likely be Canelo as Sergio would be a bad matchup for Money after such a long layoff. If they fight though, who in the hell will Cotto fight next? Bundrage?
Son of Gaul is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013