Old 10-14-2012, 01:15 PM   #16
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Dave Herman

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Another reading comprehension fail. Don't imply or infer what i did not write. What i wrote was VERY clear. I never once insinuated that Herman was a prospect. What i was attempting to demonstrate was his inept striking skills compared with Big Nogs but that clearly went right over your sloped dome again.
And yet you state this :

but it still shows the huge gulf in 'class' between the old skool and new skool fighters.

Which is a typical and predictable Scurlaruntings comment, which happens to be absolute nonsense, Herman may only claim to be "new breed" because he is in todays era, he's a gatekeeper, and he's garbage, and that showed

Now is there anything else?
thewinfella is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #17
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
And yet you state this :

but it still shows the huge gulf in 'class' between the old skool and new skool fighters.

Which is a typical and predictable Scurlaruntings comment, which happens to be absolute nonsense, Herman may only claim to be "new breed" because he is in todays era, he's a gatekeeper, and he's garbage, and that showed

Now is there anything else?
Much like your typical predictable asinine posts. Why you admit you don't even have a point because you're just being a facetious prick? That would have been far easier rather than trying to coax a debate out of a point i did not raise.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #18
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Something was not right with Herman last night. He performed far below what I expected of him. He was scared to be hit and was closing his eyes. Look at his past fights and you will see thats not normal Herman.
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #19
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

vCash: 177

Quote:
Much like your typical predictable asinine posts. Why you admit you don't even have a point because you're just being a facetious prick? That would have been far easier rather than trying to coax a debate out of a point i did not raise.
You act like there was never such a thing as a journeyman, mediocre fighter or out-and-out can in PRIDE. Who the **** is saying Herman represents "the new school" except for you?

He fights in today's era, and gets crushed with ease by anyone in the top 10 and a few guys outside it as well. Nobody tries to claim otherwise, and his loss to Nog means nothing except that Herman is shit and the old warhorse isn't as shot as you claim him to be. You arrogant, dishonest slut.

Haggis McJackass is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 01:44 AM   #20
thejokerswild
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I was very unimpressed with Herman. Nogeira setting up a 1-2 a mile away. When he knocked him down it was coming. Herman can't slip a punch to save his life. His style looks terrible. Ill give his body kicks credit plus a couple good takedowns but damn he had no plan. I rated Herman before the big country ko but he hasn't improved he's a tool now
thejokerswild is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 03:00 AM   #21
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

When has Dave Herman been anything other than shit. He's just a lower level UFC heavyweight. He's got absolutely nothing for any top level guy.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 06:28 AM   #22
thejokerswild
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Dont get me wrong hes nothing special. He might be a lower level heavyweight but he's had exciting fights, very strong fit and had a couple glimpses of potential. Nog started slow and looked like an old man fighting. Still sharp in the mind. Herman had a very shit night he brought next to nothing to the fight. He doesn't look serious enough either
thejokerswild is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #23
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

Quote:
So your admitting your one comment i highlighted is a load of shite ?, add that to the long list dick head
Old 10-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #24
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
So your admitting your one comment i highlighted is a load of shite ?, add that to the long list dick head
Sure i'm admitting it you knuckle dragging dribbling retard, because i said that right? Thats your 3rd reading comprehension fail. Id get more sense from a can of paint.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #25
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

Quote:
Sure i'm admitting it you knuckle dragging dribbling retard, because i said that right? Thats your 3rd reading comprehension fail. Id get more sense from a can of paint.
This : Much like your typical predictable asinine posts.

Was your response to this : predictable Scurlaruntings comment, which happens to be absolute nonsense

And the reading in comprehension is mine ??

The offer will always stand shithouse, my gym or yours when ever you've built up the courage
Old 10-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #26
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

winfella is veering into Haggis territory here...inferring something which wasnt even hinted at then claiming victory...leg kicks indeed...
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2012, 02:28 AM   #27
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
This : Much like your typical predictable asinine posts.

Was your response to this : predictable Scurlaruntings comment, which happens to be absolute nonsense

And the reading in comprehension is mine ??

The offer will always stand shithouse, my gym or yours when ever you've built up the courage
There you go swinging them big E-Balls of your's again. I would have thought a guy who trains 'UFC' would have been flying down the M1 by now to come and put me in an RnC. Just made yourself look like an even bigger cunt haven't you sweet heart. You didnt need me to do that this time though.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:32 AM   #28
chimba
Off the Somali Coast
East Side VIP

vCash: 800

Ed Hermans still fighting? Why?
chimba is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2012, 02:32 AM   #29
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
winfella is veering into Haggis territory here...inferring something which wasnt even hinted at then claiming victory...leg kicks indeed...
Seems to be standard practice in this place?!?!?!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 10-16-2012, 04:27 AM   #30
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

at the idiot that implied Herman is the new skool fighter.

Go get another Pride tat you nitwit
kel is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum