boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #16
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 892
vCash: 500
Default Re: Solomon Egberime Vs Paul Spadafora.

Solomon is a genuinely nice guy. Met him when george had him. Please dont tell me he is heading to the states with lovemore.....
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2012, 03:13 AM   #17
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Solomon Egberime Vs Paul Spadafora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Solomon is a genuinely nice guy. Met him when george had him. Please dont tell me he is heading to the states with lovemore.....
Last fight he was being trained by Father Dave
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #18
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: Solomon Egberime Vs Paul Spadafora.

Really good fight here for Solomon..I dont if you guys know much about Spadafora 'The Pittsburg Kid'
He could of been one of the greats..undefeated fighter,world champion,untill he got mixed up in some stuff and ended up in jail for a far few years in and out.Then the Alco/Drugs..
He was actually rumoured to fight Mayweather 2-3 years back,but didnt go through..
Really good step up for Egberime and should he get the W,bigger things will come most definately.
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #19
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Solomon Egberime Vs Paul Spadafora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
Really good fight here for Solomon..I dont if you guys know much about Spadafora 'The Pittsburg Kid'
He could of been one of the greats..undefeated fighter,world champion,untill he got mixed up in some stuff and ended up in jail for a far few years in and out.Then the Alco/Drugs..
He was actually rumoured to fight Mayweather 2-3 years back,but didnt go through..
Really good step up for Egberime and should he get the W,bigger things will come most definately.
I'm guessing Spadaforas people see Sol as an easy way to get into a top 15 ranking with his regional WBO Belts etc, But Sol has teh boxing skill to give him a very tough time I beleive
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:59 AM   #20
awayfromhome
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: on the road a lot living between Australia, Uk, Asia and Canada.
Posts: 301
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Solomon Egberime Vs Paul Spadafora.

Bejeezus- thats a tough fight!! Good luck to Sol a win here could be a whoppin boost to paychecks in the future. He will be a massive underdog though - heres hoping he has something in the tank we havent seen yet - cos Spadafora is (or at least was) a tough and talented mofo who rarely loses a round. Gotta love this opportunity and hope Sol fights through for the win.
awayfromhome is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #21
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Solomon Egberime Vs Paul Spadafora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awayfromhome View Post
Bejeezus- thats a tough fight!! Good luck to Sol a win here could be a whoppin boost to paychecks in the future. He will be a massive underdog though - heres hoping he has something in the tank we havent seen yet - cos Spadafora is (or at least was) a tough and talented mofo who rarely loses a round. Gotta love this opportunity and hope Sol fights through for the win.
NOt an Easy fight at all, Sol has been waiting to test himself and he has his chance, Hopefully Spadaforas inactivity and age will catch up with him.
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:47 AM   #22
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Solomon Egberime Vs Paul Spadafora.

Some of Sol's highlights

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubBmo3f5JZQ&sns=fb"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubBmo3f5JZQ&sns=fb[/ame]
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:56 AM   #23
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,934
vCash: 75
Default Re: Solomon Egberime Vs Paul Spadafora.

Best of luck to Sol. Definitely one of the nicest blokes in the sport. A win here will potentially do wonders for him.
ipswich express is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #24
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Solomon Egberime Vs Paul Spadafora.

Sol is currently in the states preparing for this fight, only 2 and a half weeks away now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015