Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #31
Speechless
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Squat.....don't squat.......I'm sooooo CON-FEE-UUUUSSSED!!!!

Hey, where are my emot-icons? Oh screw it, there are no emoticons suitable to express my level of confusion!!!!
Speechless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #32
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Do you think eating a bag of dicks is natural?
Why are you attacking me?

I'm trying to help you. I'm trying to save your body. WTF is wrong with you?

Stop giving people bad advise.

God, I wish I could go back in time with the knowledge I have now. I would have never touched a weight in my life.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #33
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speechless View Post
Squat.....don't squat.......I'm sooooo CON-FEE-UUUUSSSED!!!!

Hey, where are my emot-icons? Oh screw it, there are no emoticons suitable to express my level of confusion!!!!
Do Pistol squats. Do one armed pushups. Drop the ****in barbells.

Do it.

You will thank me later in life. Hopefully all these other idiots will stop listening to those dumbass sites that tell them lift ridiculously heavy weight too.

I hope they don't need hip replacements later in life or knee replacements.

I hope I don't need one either.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:10 PM   #34
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,182
vCash: 500
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Why are you attacking me?

I'm trying to help you. I'm trying to save your body. WTF is wrong with you?

Stop giving people bad advise.

God, I wish I could go back in time with the knowledge I have now. I would have never touched a weight in my life.
I'm not attacking, just trying to help you. Eating bags of dicks isn't healthy. God, I wish I could go back in time and slap the dicks out of your mouth. For your health.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:14 PM   #35
pecho26
ESB Lurker
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,071
vCash: 515
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Do Pistol squats. Do one armed pushups. Drop the ****in barbells.

Do it.

You will thank me later in life. Hopefully all these other idiots will stop listening to those dumbass sites that tell them lift ridiculously heavy weight too.

I hope they don't need hip replacements later in life or knee replacements.

I hope I don't need one either.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Well u wont need hip replacement but you will def need a brain replacement.
pecho26 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #36
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,120
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Do Pistol squats. Do one armed pushups. Drop the ****in barbells.

Do it.

You will thank me later in life. Hopefully all these other idiots will stop listening to those dumbass sites that tell them lift ridiculously heavy weight too.

I hope they don't need hip replacements later in life or knee replacements.

I hope I don't need one either.
Cool beans.

So your message is don't lift weights. Anything else? This thread is now boring and pointless.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #37
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Cool beans.

So your message is don't lift weights. Anything else? This thread is now boring and pointless.
Just stop lifting. Please. Don't let your ego **** you up. Listen to me.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:37 PM   #38
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,120
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Just stop lifting. Please. Don't let your ego **** you up. Listen to me.
Your message has been sent.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #39
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North East, England.
Posts: 1,093
vCash: 1947
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Just stop lifting. Please. Don't let your ego **** you up. Listen to me.
You make me want to go to the gym right now and squat heavy all night.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:46 PM   #40
pecho26
ESB Lurker
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,071
vCash: 515
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Just stop lifting. Please. Don't let your ego **** you up. Listen to me.
Nah i want a knee replacement so im gonna lift as heavy as i can.
Guees what im gonna tell all my future boxing students and all of my clients to lift as well.

Last edited by pecho26; 10-16-2012 at 12:59 PM.
pecho26 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #41
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecho26 View Post
Nah i want a knee replacement so im gonna lift as heavy as i can.
Guees what im gonna tell all my future boxing students and all of my clients to lift as well.
If this is true, you're a piece of shit human being.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #42
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,120
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
If this is true, you're a piece of shit human being.
Give me evidence of your claims that lifting weights will "**** you up".
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #43
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Give me evidence of your claims that lifting weights will "**** you up".
Research all the bodybuilders and powerlifters that need hip replacements or knee replacements and lack mobility.

Man, I'm trying to save you.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #44
billy boy balbo
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: scotland
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

meh the ***** i get from looking good outweighs the possible hip/knee trouble in the future
billy boy balbo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #45
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,710
vCash: 100
Default Re: Lifting weights will damage you in the Long Run...DON'T DO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Obvious troll thread is obvious
Why did you type obvious twice?
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013