Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-16-2012, 11:45 PM   #46
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale VS Mandy - Objective thoughts please, leave the trolling at the gate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Say what you want about Mundine but he is not stupid, he would not have taken the fight if he did not think he could win, he will have a plan. This is his last shot at the big time and I reckon he is going to win. When he is expected to lose on the big stage he wins, like he did against Green & Echols. He has been less active over the last few years which will benefit him at his age.
x2
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2012, 12:00 AM   #47
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Geale VS Mandy - Objective thoughts please, leave the trolling at the gate...

Lets see- witnesses reporting the intimidation of judge, Marcus McDonnell by Mundines camp.
- if you can find me a fight where tape becomes loose SIX times under non-humid conditions, then I'll back off. It was done cause your idol couldn't keep up with the pace and managed to secure himself 6 extra breaks.
- if the circumstances surrounding the loose tape are found to be an intentional result by the fighters corner, than that fighter can be disqualified but you wouldn't **** all about that seeing as you've never had a professional bout because you lack both balls and brains to do so.
-the repeated use of elbows by Mundine (4 times to be exact) should have been followed through with a 1 point deduction

Yes, I can say I'm proud follower of boxing and a fan of Geale, and guess what? Unlike you with mundine, I will support Geale even if he goes down to a lesser fighter. I won't abandon ship and become a fair weather fan like yourself, you gutless turd. I'm not a green supporter so I really don't care about your obsessive hatred for Green.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #48
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2391

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Guy Waters, Timo Masua, Roger Cacciatore, Soon Bootes, The Shot he dropped Sam Soliman with in round 2 would have put most people to sleep, Soliman has a chin of granite
****! Thats a virtual who's who of international boxing!
goodnight is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 12:11 AM   #49
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2391

Quote:
Say what you want about Mundine but he is not stupid, he would not have taken the fight if he did not think he could win, he will have a plan. This is his last shot at the big time and I reckon he is going to win. When he is expected to lose on the big stage he wins, like he did against Green & Echols. He has been less active over the last few years which will benefit him at his age.

bull shit. Mundine has only ever been about the $$, and for that he is not stupid - hated, but not stupid. He's been taking his sucker supporters for every penny with words not actions..
goodnight is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 12:25 AM   #50
ALTogethernow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Lets see- witnesses reporting the intimidation of judge, Marcus McDonnell by Mundines camp.
- if you can find me a fight where tape becomes loose SIX times under non-humid conditions, then I'll back off. It was done cause your idol couldn't keep up with the pace and managed to secure himself 6 extra breaks.
- if the circumstances surrounding the loose tape are found to be an intentional result by the fighters corner, than that fighter can be disqualified but you wouldn't **** all about that seeing as you've never had a professional bout because you lack both balls and brains to do so.
-the repeated use of elbows by Mundine (4 times to be exact) should have been followed through with a 1 point deduction

Yes, I can say I'm proud follower of boxing and a fan of Geale, and guess what? Unlike you with mundine, I will support Geale even if he goes down to a lesser fighter. I won't abandon ship and become a fair weather fan like yourself, you gutless turd. I'm not a green supporter so I really don't care about your obsessive hatred for Green.

Funny Phil Austin himself stated that the IBO agreed with the decision, he personally endorsed Choc as a clear winner, and he also stated as a matter of fact that the IBO did not ever order a rematch, but merely made Geale mandatory challenger.
Nice bullshit story though

Fight will be an entertaining shut out to choc, he will likely again drop Geale and I also feel he stops Geale late in round 10.
If Geale survives fight will be similar scores to Choc vs Green, again Choc coming away with the points.
ALTogethernow is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 12:50 AM   #51
nomas
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

With Choc its all about motivation he will go back to his roots were it all began in Bayugil just like the same way he train for the Danny green fight no distractions just blood and guts spartan training Mundine by Late round KO or points...
nomas is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 01:01 AM   #52
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Mundines camp did not intimidate ANY Judges, if anything Khoder was heard saying "We dont have the Judges on this one" or something to that extent. If Fans intimidate Judges thats another story and you really cant blame Mundines camp for the actions of Fans nor the reactions of Judges.

Show me evidence of Bandage Tampering between the rounds from Mundines corner, otherwise all your dribble is just hear say hypathedical theories.

As for having a pro fight, many officals and judges have never had a boxing fight in their lives let alone a pro bout, one of the greatest trainers in the world never had a single pro fight but managed to train one of the best heavyweights to grace the ring. Another theorie of yours shot down champ. No doubt ANY tampering with the gloves should ******t a DQL however no evidence of such has been bought forward.

Quote:
You have to be joking right? Did you count how many times Geale headbutted Mundine? and did these 4 elbows occur one after the other?

Quote:
Yes, I can say I'm proud follower of boxing and a fan of Geale, and guess what? Unlike you with mundine, I will support Geale even if he goes down to a lesser fighter. I won't abandon ship and become a fair weather fan like yourself, you gutless turd. I'm not a green supporter so I really don't care about your obsessive hatred for Green
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 01:12 AM   #53
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Mundines camp did not intimidate ANY Judges
Yes they did, Austin said so himself.
He also said that it had no effect on how the judge scored the fight.

That's not the point though, the fact remains the intent was there.
Quote:
if anything Khoder was heard saying "We dont have the Judges on this one" or something to that extent.
Which speaks volumes of the kind of tactics they're used to.
Quote:
If Fans intimidate Judges thats another story and you really cant blame Mundines camp for the actions of Fans nor the reactions of Judges.
It wasn't a fan, it was one of Mandys entourage.
Quote:
Show me evidence of Bandage Tampering between the rounds from Mundines corner, otherwise all your dribble is just hear say hypathedical theories.
C'mon, 6 times it come loose. How many other fights has Mandy had where the tape has come loose?

If it quacks like a duck...
Quote:
You have to be joking right? Did you count how many times Geale headbutted Mundine? and did these 4 elbows occur one after the other?
Geale didn't headbutt mandy intentionally once.

You need to understand the different types of people they are, irrespective of how they fight.

One is a gentleman who plays by the rules, and one isn't, putting it nicely.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 01:36 AM   #54
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

u put up some good points soxs..

Can you elaborate on this one?

Quote:
It wasn't a fan, it was one of Mandys entourage.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 01:53 AM   #55
abe01
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 415

I honestly think choc has one more big win left in him,he will stop geale in 9.should be a great fight,already planning on going
abe01 is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 01:58 AM   #56
daz52
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1195

My thoughts...

I just got done watching Geale V Mundine I for I think the fourth time.

What a fight! Great high speed / high intensity boxing by both. Everytime either one seemed to be getting the upper hand the other would respond.

A few things I took away from that fight:

- I had money on Geale as he was good odds. Watching the fight live and every time since I always come up with the same result: Mundine winning a VERY close fight.

- Even though I always have Mundine winning, between the ridiculous tape on the gloves coming loose, the KD that wasn't scored and the intimidation of a judge by a member of Team Mundine, I always believed Geale and his camp had the right to feel hard done by. I still think Mundine won.

- Something which really came home to me having just watched the fight an hour ago: Mundines ability to hurt Geale and Geales seeming lack of ability to hurt Mundine. I don't call either one a power puncher at all and I don't think there is anything wrong with Geales chin at all but I saw Anthony hurt Daniel once badly and drop him on another occasion. We all know about the KD so I wont go into that but in the next round Mundine hurt Geale badly TO THE BODY and no one seems to talk about that or recall it. I dont blame anyone because I didnt really recall it but Mundine did hurt Daniel to the body which made him back off and go to the ropes and cover up. As I said earlier both boys landed big punches throughout the whole fight in what was a fantastic give and take battle but the only one who managed to hurt or drop the other guy was Mundine.

I go on about this because it really sticks out to me. Maybe I am making too much of it but I don't consider Mundine much of a power puncher (in his prime he had a very effective right hand) and Geale to me has never shown poor conditiong or a weak chin but as I say Mundine hurt Geale once and had him down once. When something happens once it MAY be a lucky shot but twice in the one fight and that's not an accident. Something to keep in mind.

Any way coming into this fight I cant see anything other then Geale being a big favorite. I really feel Anthony's prime left him after the second Sam Soliman fight. In saying that he can still perform well on occasion but not at his peak. Geale has only grown since their first fight - physically, mentally, in his boxing and preperation. I believe the next fight will be another close affair, Anthony not having to drain his aging body to JMW will help. As I said Daniel has only come on in leaps and bounds and while Anthony can only hope to reach the level of their last bout, you can expect Geale to fight well above the level he fought at the first time around. I think this fight will be a decisive win for Geale, no closer than 8 rounds to 4 but possibly 9 rounds to three or even 10 rounds to 2.

Whatever the outcome I am really looking forward to it and if it is in Sydney I will hopefully be in attendance!
daz52 is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 02:03 AM   #57
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

My official pick is Mundine by KO in the 5th
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 02:07 AM   #58
daz52
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1195

Quote:
My official pick is Mundine by KO in the 5th
What makes you say that?
daz52 is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 02:18 AM   #59
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

Quote:

Mundine will be a new man at Geales weight, he will have much more strength, wont look like a skun rabit and will get PRIME sparring partners, Geale will struggle to replicate Mundines style in sparring and just wont be able to afford to import the sparring partners Mundine will be.
gotta disagree here mate, most of mundines career deffining drop to jnr middle has been fought at middleweight so advantage really goes to geale.
as for sparring partners i know geale has ben mccolloch and sakio bika on hand any time...but that will be a big factor finding some1 similar to mundine...
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 02:51 AM   #60
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
u put up some good points soxs..

Can you elaborate on this one?
From what I remember, a thug from Mandys camp approached the judge, mumbled some crap to him about the scoring, and the judge apparently told him to piss off.
Sox is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum