Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-17-2012, 07:03 AM   #76
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale VS Mandy - Objective thoughts please, leave the trolling at the gate...

np
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2012, 07:14 AM   #77
ShavenHaven
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default Re: Geale VS Mandy - Objective thoughts please, leave the trolling at the gate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Is this speculation or was it reported in the media? ie independent witness. And do you know what round it occurd? You can only have a couple of people in the corner, i doubt it was someone working Mundines corner who approached the judge if it even happen.

lol....the fight was shown live....didn't you watch it. you didn't see the fight you assclown...lol....
ShavenHaven is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 07:19 AM   #78
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShavenHaven View Post
lol....the fight was shown live....didn't you watch it. you didn't see the fight you assclown...lol....
Settle down mate, take the slinging elsewhere, this be a clean thread...
Sox is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 07:26 AM   #79
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
So it was shown on TV one of mundines cornermen having a go at the judge was it? u be the farkn assclown.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 07:34 AM   #80
daz52
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1195

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Like somebody already said I agree that Mundine will ambush Geale and take him out, he will surprise Geale, some are saying Choc has no power left but I think he hits harder than Sturm and Sylvester, Mckart is well passed it but Mundine displayed some power in that fight. I have been a fan of Mundine from the start but I did grow frustrated by his choice of opponents over the years but I truly believe he is a special athlete and he will rise above to cement his legacy.
As I said in my post I see Geale winning but I just have this feeling I cant shake about Choc seemingly having an ability to hurt Geale where as Geale cant hurt Choc. I still expect Geale to win but Mundine sparking Geale for some reason wouldn't shock me.
daz52 is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 07:52 AM   #81
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

TBH, i see this being very similar to their first fight. Not a big difference - close fight that'll go to the cards.

In terms of skill i still feel mundine is ahead of Geale, but it will be interesting to see what Geale has learnt from his last 2 big fights.

Dont think stamina wise Mundine will look much different than their first fight, for which he didnt prepare properly. In other words, stamina wise, a prepared Mundine of today is about the same as an unprepared Mundine of a few years ago.

TBH I was surprised Geale took this fight without at least defending his belts a few times.

I dont care who wins, i'd be happy if either of them won.
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #82
ShavenHaven
Journeyman

Quote:
So it was shown on TV one of mundines cornermen having a go at the judge was it? u be the farkn assclown.
lol my sides are splitting right now. It was live. Yes you could see it. The commentators called it. Did you or did you not watch the fight
Old 10-17-2012, 08:02 AM   #83
ShavenHaven
Journeyman

Geale to fit, strong and hungry with the demeanor of a starved black panther in a shut out.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #84
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
lol my sides are splitting right now. It was live. Yes you could see it. The commentators called it. Did you or did you not watch the fight
Yes ive watched the fight, i have the full broadcast, what round did it occur ?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #85
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Phillip Austin is a pathological liar so one shouldn't believe anything he says. Willing to sell his soul to continually cover up the IBO's failings and corruptions.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #86
Stormlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Settle down mate, take the slinging elsewhere, this be a clean thread...
If no trolling is allowed why is it "Mandy" in the title itself? Double standards?
Stormlander is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 08:54 AM   #87
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

ye ill stay on this thread as im getting owned on the others...rightfully though...ffs sake i hate this fight for geale...ok his gonna get good money,and good on him..but mundines tactics are sneaky and i hope he doesnt fall in to them...i so prayed for this fight not to happen.....its gonna be ugly,u watch all the aussie skulldeggery coming out for this fight
grange are gonna have to dig deep...
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #88
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Thank god that Geale isn't fighting Gorilla Soliman.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #89
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Phillip Austin is a pathological liar so one shouldn't believe anything he says. Willing to sell his soul to continually cover up the IBO's failings and corruptions.
Im surprised that the IBO hasn't stripped Golovkin yet of his IBO Middleweight belt.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #90
boxon123
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Mundine does have faster hands than Geale, Geales work rate alone can NOT win him this fight, Mundine is more accurate and he has hurt Geale in the past he will be able to do it again, Geale couldnt bust a grape and wont hurt Mundine a bit.

The last person who claimed he was robbed vs Mundine was Soliman and we all know what happen when Mundine gave him the rematch, 2nd time Round Mundine is a much better fighter when he has your number. Geale wont win this
Interestingly Mundine was knock down by Feather fisted Geale in the last fight. The ref missed it but it WAS a knock down.
If you want to be picky Mundine was also Koed by a guy who hit like a girl.
boxon123 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum