Old 10-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #182
Son of Gaul
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 248
Default Re: Pavlik is a bad fight for ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoorydookatron View Post
Ward would win every second of every round total joke fight Pavlik has achieved exactly ZERO at 168.

In fact does he even have a meaningful win since Taylor.
Lockett and Rubio weren't world beaters but they were both pretty solid wins for KP.
Son of Gaul is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #183
assasin
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auracle21 View Post
asssasin and failey are one of the same. Jealous twoards Ward. too funny
wow. you're amazing, you have caught me out. congratulate yourself!

we all have to love and praise a dirty cheat otherwise we're haters. you're wasted on a site like this... you should be working at the white house or something. wish i was as smart as you are. we can but dream... hmmmmm.

wanker!
assasin is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #184
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by assasin View Post
so you can't give me an answer then? ****ing idiot. you really are.
I'll be whatever your bitchass call me!

But its still not gonna erase the fact that you've been put in your place...Calling me an idiot isnt gonna erase that fact!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #185
assasin
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
I'll be whatever your bitchass call me!

But its still not gonna erase the fact that you've been put in your place...Calling me an idiot isnt gonna erase that fact!
so that means you haven't got an answer to me being biased in this thread towards ward?

when did you become so clever? ****ing idiot. no one was put in their place. especially not with this retarded shit you morons are coming out with.
assasin is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 04:18 PM   #186
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
so that means you haven't got an answer to me being biased in this thread towards ward?

when did you become so clever? ****ing idiot. no one was put in their place. especially not with this retarded shit you morons are coming out with.
LMFAO! Why are you so ****ing angry hater? Whats the point of posting posts when you've admitted to being a hater in this very thread??? Several posters outside of myself have seen this and called you out on it!

Lefthook noticed it but I see that you're too ****ing stupid to realize it! I'm loving how you are getting so worked up over nothing...What you gonna do son???
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 04:20 PM   #187
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auracle21 View Post
asssasin and failey are one of the same. Jealous twoards Ward. too funny
Quote:
wow. you're amazing, you have caught me out. congratulate yourself!

we all have to love and praise a dirty cheat otherwise we're haters. you're wasted on a site like this... you should be working at the white house or something. wish i was as smart as you are. we can but dream... hmmmmm.

wanker!
Even more funny is how Auracle claims Im on his ignore list. He is a typical coward who tries to answer indirectly due to all of the pwnage he suffered against me .
They can never answer any questions about Ward.
Here is a post they just crumble against.

Watch, they will duck these questions below.

Watch how Pavlik will after defeat be considered a good win
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still nobody can counter this
Can any Ward fans answer the question below?

Calzaghe beat 3 undefeated fighters who had or went on to claim a SMW title.
Questions to the Ward fans and please dont duck the questions below

1. Someone tell me which top undefeated fighters Ward has beaten?
2. Tell me which top undefeated world champs Ward has fought?

Lets read the answers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Try and debate against this

Andre Ward............VS.............Joe Calzaghe
Froch.....................................Kessler (Kessler the better win) (Kessler beat Froch)
Kessler...................................Eubank (Eubank the better win)
Dawson..................................Lacy (Lacy a proven SMW and winner of 5 SMW title fights. Dawson no pedigree at all at SMW) (Lacy the better win)
Abraham.................................Mitchell (Mitchell a 2 time SMW champ who had never been clearly beaten, only lost by debateable SD in Germany to Ottke, had KOd long time SMW champ Liles, beaten a future SMW champ twice, compared to AA who had done nothing at SMW) (Mitchell better win)
Bika.......................................Brewer (Bikas best win became Manfredo, Brewer had beaten H Graham and was a SMW champ) (Brewer the better win) (Bika was a Calzaghe left over at that time and had been out of the ring bar less than a round for a while)
Green.....................................Woodhall (Woodhall a SMW champ, who had beaten a reigning SMW champ, a world rated former champ, a future SMW champ and Branco a world rated SMW who became WBA LHW champ, who at SMW beat R Reid and G Johnson who when old and shot KOd Green) (Woodhall a better win)
Miranda...................................Bika (Bika now a top 5 SMW had drawn with 3 time SMW champ Beyer) (Bika a better win)
Buchanan (?????)......................Sheika (Sheika a better win) (Sheika was coming off a win over G Johnson and was a top 10 SMW at the time)
Camou (?????)..........................Veit (Veit a SMW title holder who had a fair resume, better than at least 2 of the current top 5 SMWs) (Veit a better win)Then include the Reid win and then the other top 10 SMWs and its clear Calzaghe is well ahead. I could have put Mkertchyan ahead of Green, Camou, Miranda, Buchanon

Very clear but nobody will have a sensible answer to say otherwise, it will just be a lame Faileys losing it answer when they cant debate against

Somebody tell me how Ward has done more than that.

Nobody can counter the above or answer the questions. In fact they hide from the questions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, back to Pavlik. He was exposed by old Hopkins coming off a loss, beaten by a former WW and has done nothing at SMW and not looked good at the weight.
What has Pavlik done at SMW?
Nothing
bailey is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #188
assasin
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
LMFAO! Why are you so ****ing angry hater? Whats the point of posting posts when you've admitted to being a hater in this very thread??? Several posters outside of myself have seen this and called you out on it!

Lefthook noticed it but I see that you're too ****ing stupid to realize it! I'm loving how you are getting so worked up over nothing...What you gonna do son???
this has now become so comical that it simply cannot fail to provide pure genius...

i'm not angry in the slightest, just bemused by your stupidity that's on levels found in planks of wood.

i did admit i can't stand ward, but you accused me of being biased in my assessment of him. i asked you to show where in this thread i had done this... but still no answer. and i'm supposed to be the ****ing moron here?

the only thing to realize here is that you AND lefthook, must be from the same school of ****ing stupid.

for the final time, are you going to provide the evidence to me being biased in this thread towards ward, in which you and other idiots accused me of, or are you going to continue living with the fairies and post irrelevant shit?

earth calling moron...
assasin is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #189
assasin
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
Even more funny is how Auracle claims Im on his ignore list. He is a typical coward who tries to answer indirectly due to all of the pwnage he suffered against me .
They can never answer any questions about Ward.
Here is a post they just crumble against.

Watch, they will duck these questions below.

Watch how Pavlik will after defeat be considered a good win
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still nobody can counter this
Can any Ward fans answer the question below?

Calzaghe beat 3 undefeated fighters who had or went on to claim a SMW title.
Questions to the Ward fans and please dont duck the questions below

1. Someone tell me which top undefeated fighters Ward has beaten?
2. Tell me which top undefeated world champs Ward has fought?

Lets read the answers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Try and debate against this

Andre Ward............VS.............Joe Calzaghe
Froch.....................................Kessler (Kessler the better win) (Kessler beat Froch)
Kessler...................................Eubank (Eubank the better win)
Dawson..................................Lacy (Lacy a proven SMW and winner of 5 SMW title fights. Dawson no pedigree at all at SMW) (Lacy the better win)
Abraham.................................Mitchell (Mitchell a 2 time SMW champ who had never been clearly beaten, only lost by debateable SD in Germany to Ottke, had KOd long time SMW champ Liles, beaten a future SMW champ twice, compared to AA who had done nothing at SMW) (Mitchell better win)
Bika.......................................Brewer (Bikas best win became Manfredo, Brewer had beaten H Graham and was a SMW champ) (Brewer the better win) (Bika was a Calzaghe left over at that time and had been out of the ring bar less than a round for a while)
Green.....................................Woodhall (Woodhall a SMW champ, who had beaten a reigning SMW champ, a world rated former champ, a future SMW champ and Branco a world rated SMW who became WBA LHW champ, who at SMW beat R Reid and G Johnson who when old and shot KOd Green) (Woodhall a better win)
Miranda...................................Bika (Bika now a top 5 SMW had drawn with 3 time SMW champ Beyer) (Bika a better win)
Buchanan (?????)......................Sheika (Sheika a better win) (Sheika was coming off a win over G Johnson and was a top 10 SMW at the time)
Camou (?????)..........................Veit (Veit a SMW title holder who had a fair resume, better than at least 2 of the current top 5 SMWs) (Veit a better win)Then include the Reid win and then the other top 10 SMWs and its clear Calzaghe is well ahead. I could have put Mkertchyan ahead of Green, Camou, Miranda, Buchanon

Very clear but nobody will have a sensible answer to say otherwise, it will just be a lame Faileys losing it answer when they cant debate against

Somebody tell me how Ward has done more than that.

Nobody can counter the above or answer the questions. In fact they hide from the questions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, back to Pavlik. He was exposed by old Hopkins coming off a loss, beaten by a former WW and has done nothing at SMW and not looked good at the weight.
What has Pavlik done at SMW?
Nothing
it seems everywhere i go there's a ****ing moron in every thread. these people are seriously deranged. too stupid for words.
assasin is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #190
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
this has now become so comical that it simply cannot fail to provide pure genius...

i'm not angry in the slightest, just bemused by your stupidity that's on levels found in planks of wood.

i did admit i can't stand ward, but you accused me of being biased in my assessment of him. i asked you to show where in this thread i had done this... but still no answer. and i'm supposed to be the ****ing moron here?

the only thing to realize here is that you AND lefthook, must be from the same school of ****ing stupid.

for the final time, are you going to provide the evidence to me being biased in this thread towards ward, in which you and other idiots accused me of, or are you going to continue living with the fairies and post irrelevant shit?

earth calling moron...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 05:14 PM   #191
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 239

Put assain on your- pay no heed list. His stupidity is remarkable , and to think he called me a bad poster. haha. Get it together assain
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #192
assasin
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Put assain on your- pay no heed list. His stupidity is remarkable , and to think he called me a bad poster. haha. Get it together assain
it only enhances the value of the comedy here by you butting in with this post.

i enjoyed that. i'm not going to lie.
assasin is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #193
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoorydookatron View Post
Ward would win every second of every round total joke fight Pavlik has achieved exactly ZERO at 168.

In fact does he even have a meaningful win since Taylor.
What had Abraham done at 168 to deserve getting into the tourney?
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #194
Tyler-Durden
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
What had Abraham done at 168 to deserve getting into the tourney?
I can't defend Pavlik anymore ... Let's attack Abraham !

Tyler-Durden is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #195
haworths623
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 931

Quote:
Originally Posted by brnxhands View Post
Awkward rangy, power, great one two with a solid uppercut comin for andre on the inside. Great fight make it happen

Wrong.

He's taylor made for Ward.

It will be even more one sided than the Hopkins-Pavlik fight.
haworths623 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum