Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-18-2012, 03:51 AM   #16
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 10151
Default Re: MUNDOG; its gunna be a dogfight. im a cross between a pitbull and a chinese dog..

As soon as choc started mentioning Geales "white" wife and kids Gealey should of ****ing exploded and told him to shut his ****ing mouth or he's going to get dropped right now
It would of been all over the news and given his profile a boost.
left jab danny is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2012, 05:44 AM   #17
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300
Default Re: MUNDOG; its gunna be a dogfight. im a cross between a pitbull and a chinese dog..

Mundine lives this shit cos it sells tickets...
It's a circus to him and pumps his ego..I ****in
Coudnt care less for this fight...
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 05:48 AM   #18
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
Mundine lives this shit cos it sells tickets...
It's a circus to him and pumps his ego..I ****in
Coudnt care less for this fight...
Exactly Mundine is not Worthy,if I was Daniel no amount of money could make me Give that Prick a shot at his World Titles,Mandy is not only a disgrace to Australian Boxing but a disgrace to His proud race also.!!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 06:31 AM   #19
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistsof steel View Post
Exactly Mundine is not Worthy,if I was Daniel no amount of money could make me Give that Prick a shot at his World Titles,Mandy is not only a disgrace to Australian Boxing but a disgrace to His proud race also.!!!!!
u would take the cash and beat him up.

well thats daniels plan.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #20
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by left jab danny View Post
As soon as choc started mentioning Geales "white" wife and kids Gealey should of ****ing exploded and told him to shut his ****ing mouth or he's going to get dropped right now
It would of been all over the news and given his profile a boost.
Kind of insulting to his mum and dad isnt it? Isn't his mother Lyn Mundine a White wife that his dad married? She might have some aboriginal heritage? but if not, it kind of backfires on him.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Seriously ****ed up comment either way.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #21
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

His comments ended up as direct hits on his own race. Mocking the genocide of his race, mocking geales heritage as well as his wife and kids.

Autralias most hated fighter is about to be get served
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 08:29 AM   #22
emrose

vCash: 1000

As an inDigenous person I have to say mundine comments are discrasful. firstly he says he fights for his people
Yet he charges the land counci
Thousands and thousand of dollars to put their signage on the ring apron and if I'm not mistaken the land council in nsw are their to assist underprivileged
Koori s with housing etc... . Yes he has done a lot of great things for communities and gave a lot but so have a lot of other Aboriginal people that have earned a fraction of what he does, this does not make him the be all and end all because he has money to throw around and especially doesn't give him the right to judge another person heritage. Promoting or not he crossed the line. People like presto, Nicky Winmar and Michael long have done so much work to implement racial vilification in sport and promte pride in our heritage, and mundine says this, I wonder what they and other blackfullas reactions will be....disgraceful in my opinion.

Geale wear the flag with pride brother, as you always do
emrose is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 08:33 AM   #23
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

What is Anthony's wife's background ? Is she Aboriginal ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #24
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

The amount of racism directed at Mundine on this forum is sickening, yet he speaks out and everyone is all over him.

Haters.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #25
like a boss
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
His comments ended up as direct hits on his own race. Mocking the genocide of his race, mocking geales heritage as well as his wife and kids.
like a boss is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #26
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
The amount of racism directed at Mundine on this forum is sickening, yet he speaks out and everyone is all over him.

Haters.
Really? Perhaps you could go into this further. I had no idea this was happening
Old 10-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #27
Bwgcolman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:

Haters.
Any racial abuse directed at Mundine is not on and has no place here I agree, as this is a boxing forum not a political forum. But even the most one eyed Mundine fan has to be disgusted in his comments towards Geale's Aboriginality.

The comment showed great ignorance and lack of foresight on Choc's behalf.

Mundine's family includes some of the highest profile Indigenous leaders in the country, such as ****** Mundine former national president of the Labor Party. Maybe they should be advising him of the repercussions of making such ignorant comments
Bwgcolman is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 04:08 PM   #28
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:

Haters.
You're right to a point, there is a handful of people that like to use the race tag here to, but you're forgetting this is just a forum. One which not many people read.
But that's not right either.

Mandy is in the public eye, supposed to be a role model and look good, an ambassador for the country.

No doubt this will help the money roll in because people will pay in the hope he gets knocked out.

But as I said to Teke, does this make it right?
Sox is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #29
like a boss
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwgcolman View Post
But even the most one eyed Mundine fan has to be disgusted in his comments towards Geale's Aboriginality.
like a boss is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #30
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Really? Perhaps you could go into this further. I had no idea this was happening
Most threads result in an anti aboriginal remark or a comment on his skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwgcolman View Post
Any racial abuse directed at Mundine is not on and has no place here I agree, as this is a boxing forum not a political forum. But even the most one eyed Mundine fan has to be disgusted in his comments towards Geale's Aboriginality.

The comment showed great ignorance and lack of foresight on Choc's behalf.

Mundine's family includes some of the highest profile Indigenous leaders in the country, such as ****** Mundine former national president of the Labor Party. Maybe they should be advising him of the repercussions of making such ignorant comments
Poor taste maybe, but Mundine wants every aboriginal to be outspoken like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
You're right to a point, there is a handful of people that like to use the race tag here to, but you're forgetting this is just a forum. One which not many people read.
But that's not right either.

Mandy is in the public eye, supposed to be a role model and look good, an ambassador for the country.

No doubt this will help the money roll in because people will pay in the hope he gets knocked out.

But as I said to Teke, does this make it right?
He is an excellent role model.
20a87 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum