Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-18-2012, 03:08 AM   #106
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Danny caught out lieing again. When did Greeny change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by left jab danny View Post
I'm not Molly i speak to him every now and again and the only similarities between the way we write is the fact neither of us can spell for shit.
I could put up a photo of me,molly and Greeny in the same room at the same time to prove it but i don't want TY to start stalking me
im sure he would find someway to disprove it , according to him, nobody associated with green can tell the truth
dawsosj is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2012, 04:27 AM   #107
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
LJD is definately tight with Greens camp. The mods changed the title of one of my threads removing the Molly/LJD part and when Danny was telling everyone Wlod accidentally OD'D on sleeping tablets Wlods own fansite said it was anti-depressants. When LJD found out about it late October from memory Wlod removed all references to the anti-depressant OD from his website.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
By the 3rd page the Molly/LJD part was removed.
I also recall when that happen, no doubt someone from Greens camp contacted the POLE and wanted it removed, its not like it hasnt happen before. When the leaked footage of Briggs sparring got out Hyder contacted Billy Hussein trying to get it removed as Briggs looked pretty sht against a sparring partner he should have walked all over.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 04:29 AM   #108
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by left jab danny View Post
I'm not Molly i speak to him every now and again and the only similarities between the way we write is the fact neither of us can spell for shit.
I could put up a photo of me,molly and Greeny in the same room at the same time to prove it but i don't want TY to start stalking me
Dont flatter yourself m8, ur not that important, not to mention i dont stalk, i mearly find information on boxers and share what ive found or have been told.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #109
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I also recall when that happen, no doubt someone from Greens camp contacted the POLE and wanted it removed, its not like it hasnt happen before. When the leaked footage of Briggs sparring got out Hyder contacted Billy Hussein trying to get it removed as Briggs looked pretty sht against a sparring partner he should have walked all over.
This shows their was 4 items about the OD.

POST 71 I copied and pasted the article from Wlods website for LJD on the 28th of October.
checked 3 days later all articles about the anti-depressant OD were removed. Good business if the press got hold of it after Siaca,Briggs it would of affected PPV'S,attendance etc. Thats why I suspected he was
J ustin. Don't matter now Wlod won., He looked much better against Palacios in the Palacios rematch if Green gets him over for another shot when he beats Cameron I will give him major props.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #110
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
This shows their was 4 items about the OD.

POST 71 I copied and pasted the article from Wlods website for LJD on the 28th of October.
checked 3 days later all articles about the anti-depressant OD were removed. Good business if the press got hold of it after Siaca,Briggs it would of affected PPV'S,attendance etc. Thats why I suspected he was
J ustin. Don't matter now Wlod won., He looked much better against Palacios in the Palacios rematch if Green gets him over for another shot when he beats Cameron I will give him major props.
i think the green win is exactly that wlod needed, a great come from behind victory on enemy soil in front of a hostile crowd, that would have done wonders for his confidence. If green has another fight after cameron i could see it being wlod, i would not be confident of him winning though unless he tightens up his defence especially against that left hook, and learns to jab and move around for a full 12 rounds rather than play against the ropes.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #111
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
i think the green win is exactly that wlod needed, a great come from behind victory on enemy soil in front of a hostile crowd, that would have done wonders for his confidence. If green has another fight after cameron i could see it being wlod, i would not be confident of him winning though unless he tightens up his defence especially against that left hook, and learns to jab and move around for a full 12 rounds rather than play against the ropes.
True Ty put up his previous 3 fights to Danny and he probably should have lost the Palacios one. He was much better in the 2nd one he has a voluntary
now and Green might get him over again unless Cameron gets lucky.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #112
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
True Ty put up his previous 3 fights to Danny and he probably should have lost the Palacios one. He was much better in the 2nd one he has a voluntary
now and Green might get him over again unless Cameron gets lucky.
yeah palacios should have won that fight imo wlod just plodded along and looked sluggish. I think people are underestimating cameron a bit , he seems to have an ok chin and a big right hand, green will have to be on his game imo
dawsosj is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum