Default Ippy will be disappointed. Morales tests positive to banned substance

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746
Default Re: Ippy will be disappointed. Morales tests positive to banned substance

Just scene this, they are waiting on the B sample before making their final judgment.

Bad news
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 10:00 PM   #3
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611
Default Re: Ippy will be disappointed. Morales tests positive to banned substance

Ippy always follows the junkies, Holyfield, RJJ and now Morales
teke is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

dissappointing i saw that this morning and facebook. I will reserve my judgement for now because there are so many banned substances around that may not be performance enhancing (which is a very loose term) that it is very hard not to be on something in this game imo
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2012, 10:41 PM   #5
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Ippy always follows the junkies, Holyfield, RJJ and now Morales

I guess that's why Ippy would throw the accusations Pac's way - misdirection.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2012, 02:08 AM   #6
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

Very disappointing and I've no doubt it's to do with weight loss. I'm not fan of RJJ, that's for sure.
ipswich express is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2012, 07:07 AM   #7
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Yeah disappointing news.
Obviously it was used to assist with him cutting weight as Morales is struggling severely to get down to 140.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2012, 07:22 AM   #8
swilson120
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Fkn spew
swilson120 is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2012, 10:43 AM   #9
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express View Post
Very disappointing and I've no doubt it's to do with weight loss. I'm not fan of RJJ, that's for sure.
That's why I threw his name in there cause he wasnt on drugs
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #10
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

He tested positive to an anabolic steroid that reportedly has estrogenic effects. This would explain his efforts in the third Tarver fight and Hopkins rematch

Whether it should be listed as an anabolic steroid is debatable, however it's a banned substance. Jones was reportedly 5-6 times over the legal limit.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:29 AM   #11
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
He tested positive to an anabolic steroid that reportedly has estrogenic effects. This would explain his efforts in the third Tarver fight and Hopkins rematch

Whether it should be listed as an anabolic steroid is debatable, however it's a banned substance. Jones was reportedly 5-6 times over the legal limit.
Nothing surprises me these days.

But you will stand firm on Evans Fields though won't you
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #12
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

Nothing would surprise me either. I think Holyfield stated from day one he attended a Doctor in relation to hormonal levels and took something 2 or 3 times, that wasn't around fights. I'd have to have a look into what it was that he apparently took.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #13
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

Quote:
Nothing would surprise me either. I think Holyfield stated from day one he attended a Doctor in relation to hormonal levels and took something 2 or 3 times, that wasn't around fights. I'd have to have a look into what it was that he apparently took.
You've always seemed the most down to earth poster on this board but when it comes to Holyfield I've seen you cast doubt on his drug taking while asserting that Pacquiao is/was as guilty as sin. It's always been a contrast I've found difficult to accept from your online persona.....
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #14
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

I've always said Pacquiao should take any testing that is offered. Why wouldn't you? Holyfield has and has passed them. Would I be surprised if it comes out years later? Definitely not. You could probably throw a blanket over most Heavy's from the 90s. Tyson, Ruddock, Holy, Morrison etc. Nothing would surprise me. I do think if Holyfield was cycling Performance Enhancing gear he'd have someone else getting it for him and not mailed to his home address. He wasn't charged by the Feds afterwards so who knows.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #15
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

For what it's worth, rumours floating around that Erik's A sample showed minor traces and that his B sample came back negative. Interesting to see how it pans out. Either way, he made weight.

Mark Ortega tweeted: @MarkEOrtega: Robert Diaz of Golden Boy just told me the second test came back negative for Erik Morales. #WarElTerrible

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum