left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 10151
Default Re: Danny Green V Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
im talkin about the ppv sales knob....
So your talking about PPV sales fair enough but how could they be in damage control over PPV buys?
Geale and choc have the spotlight now and rightly so but how is that going to effect the PPV for the Green fight?
If anything the Geale fight will just promote boxing more and bring more main stream fans to the sport which is good for everyone.
left jab danny is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2012, 03:53 AM   #137
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

Quote:
Originally Posted by left jab danny View Post
So your talking about PPV sales fair enough but how could they be in damage control over PPV buys?
Geale and choc have the spotlight now and rightly so but how is that going to effect the PPV for the Green fight?
If anything the Geale fight will just promote boxing more and bring more main stream fans to the sport which is good for everyone.
its 4 weeks out before the fight which i think can go either way....but the thing green usually has alot more media surrounding him at this point, i dont know what kind of reception cameron is getting in NZ but hopefully he's getting big exposure, ive heard green's sold alot of tickets etc, and he will do well with his WA fan base, but isnt being heard from that sells the ppv - this cameron fight had/ has big potential aust VS NZ or use the whole cameron challange grudge ...
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 03:56 AM   #138
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

This is a mere sideshow.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2012, 04:35 AM   #139
Darkshark
Just another Newbie
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
its 4 weeks out before the fight which i think can go either way....but the thing green usually has alot more media surrounding him at this point, i dont know what kind of reception cameron is getting in NZ but hopefully he's getting big exposure, ive heard green's sold alot of tickets etc, and he will do well with his WA fan base, but isnt being heard from that sells the ppv - this cameron fight had/ has big potential aust VS NZ or use the whole cameron challange grudge ...
It's getting good (not great) coverage over here.
It'll sell ok, general public still seem to think Cameron is world class despite all the evidence to the contrary. Media has been eating up this "world title" bullshit as well.
Exposure will amp up closer to the fight, it's not gonna set any records but I'd guess green, Cameron and whoever else has a cut of the ppv will be happy enough with the numbers it does in NZ
Darkshark is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum