Old 10-21-2012, 03:40 AM   #31
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325
Default Re: Mundine apologises to geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
So you claim, the name i called you last week has about 3 meanings, you chose to pick the racist meaning even though it didnt apply to you because your not american nor am i black
You know exactly what I'm talking about.

I know you're pretty dumb, but somehow I don't think even you are so thick that you think referring to me as a whisky bar is correct in context.

You've mentioned on here before that you're Aboriginal.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2012, 03:42 AM   #32
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

dbl post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:42 AM   #33
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Im surprised he apologised, but good on him, and Geale has the class to accept the apology and move on. Hopefully now we can get back to the real importance, the fight.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 03:44 AM   #34
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Im not quoting anyone you moron, its common knowledge the amount of times Green has lied and what they have been about, have you been living in a cave or up Dannys ass the entire time
Please explain the (delicious) irony of a Mundine nuthugger calling Green a liar to me
Old 10-21-2012, 03:44 AM   #35
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 700

How does a fight about Geale and Mundine automatically reel Ty in for a Green-Mundine slanging match. Get over it Ty, Mundine flogged the **** out of Green, 6 years ago.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 03:44 AM   #36
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
You know exactly what I'm talking about.

I know you're pretty dumb, but somehow I don't think even you are so thick that you think referring to me as a whisky bar is correct in context.

You've mentioned on here before that you're Aboriginal.
Oh so the definition you thought referd to Aborignals now did it? you just make this sht up as you go, you know dam well it was refering to black americans, not aborignals. u just twisting sht to suit your own agenda and it back fired on you.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 03:52 AM   #37
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Oh so the definition you thought referd to Aborignals now did it? you just make this sht up as you go, you know dam well it was refering to black americans, not aborignals. u just twisting sht to suit your own agenda and it back fired on you.
Oh, so you do admit it was a racist term and not a reference to a whisky bar? LOL, you really do PWN yourself when someone shows you the line

But lets follow your line of reasoning for shts and giggles - you say because I'm not a white American, and you're not black (even though you've claimed to be Aboriginal on here before) that the term you used to address me was not racist.

How does the word you used to address me mean a Whisky bar in an Australian context?
Old 10-21-2012, 03:56 AM   #38
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Oh, so you do admit it was a racist term and not a reference to a whisky bar? LOL, you really do PWN yourself when someone shows you the line

But lets follow your line of reasoning for shts and giggles - you say because I'm not a white American, and you're not black (even though you've claimed to be Aboriginal on here before) that the term you used to address me was not racist.

How does the word you used to address me mean a Whisky bar in an Australian context?
Because ur a drunk babbling fool
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 04:02 AM   #39
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Because ur a drunk babbling fool
Fantastic reply, you're about as articulate as your hero when you're not quoting online articles directly or foaming at the mouth spreading hate.

You "pathedic jealouse" racist.

TCboxa - but but you chose to take it as a racist term even though you're not American and I'm not black.

TCboxa: but but I called you H**** in the context of a whisky bar from the American old west.

"looser"
Old 10-21-2012, 04:09 AM   #40
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

And your about as articulate as your Idol Danny booshay Green.

Your trying to tell me what word ive used and in what context even though ive told you what context its intent was? are you crazy.. do you need help? Should i just let you talk for me from now on and can you read minds? all be it through the soft part of ones skull hahaha !

I tell you someone whos "Pathedic Jealouse Racist" is your idol Danny Booshay Green, and he is also a cheating dog. Your head is firmly stuck up his ass u cant see the light of Day. Loser is you
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 04:20 AM   #41
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

As i have said before TC, why dont you go to somewhere green is maling an appearance and ask him all your questions instead of being a conspiracy theorist online, he would be more than happy to talk to you. Back to the thread topic, hopefully people saw how classy geale is today and he starts to get a lot more public recognition
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 04:21 AM   #42
OZ Puncher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 700

People still have no idea who Geale is. If anything more scandal will get him more recognition.
OZ Puncher is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 04:26 AM   #43
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
As i have said before TC, why dont you go to somewhere green is maling an appearance and ask him all your questions instead of being a conspiracy theorist online, he would be more than happy to talk to you. Back to the thread topic, hopefully people saw how classy geale is today and he starts to get a lot more public recognition
ur kidding right? The questions i would ask him would make him so angry he would either walk off or punch me in the mouth. Agree with you about Geale, he was very classy but that doesnt sell fights, if your going to be soft spoken and humble like KT was then you need to knock cunts out, otherwise your farked. Unless he can get the Martinez fight this will be his biggest payday he will ever see.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2012, 04:32 AM   #44
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
And your about as articulate as your Idol Danny booshay Green.

Your trying to tell me what word ive used and in what context even though ive told you what context its intent was? are you crazy.. do you need help? Should i just let you talk for me from now on and can you read minds? all be it through the soft part of ones skull hahaha !

I tell you someone whos "Pathedic Jealouse Racist" is your idol Danny Booshay Green, and he is also a cheating dog. Your head is firmly stuck up his ass u cant see the light of Day. Loser is you

Hey - we were talking about you using the term "HONKY" to address me - I've shown you up for being the racist that you are, you've resorted to threatening me from behind the safety of your keyboard, and now you're trying to change the subject to Danny Green.

I can't remember the last time I posted about Danny Green, but you never stop posting about him
Old 10-21-2012, 04:32 AM   #45
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

ur kidding right? The questions i would ask him would make him so angry he would either walk off or punch me in the mouth. Agree with you about Geale, he was very classy but that doesnt sell fights, if your going to be soft spoken and humble like KT was then you need to knock cunts out, otherwise your farked. Unless he can get the Martinez fight this will be his biggest payday he will ever see.
If you asked him reasonable and well thought out questions rather than make accusations im sure he would accomodate you. I don't know i think once a guy gets peoples attention then fans are pretty loyal, hopefully this fight gets him that attention
dawsosj is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum