Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2012, 04:28 AM   #46
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
And Yes, What Mundine said about Geale's family was way out of line.. Although I do remember when i first started re posting on this site and Tony Hood made many varied racist disgraceful comments towards my wife and family, yet you were one of the people that took his side and he was never pulled up for it.... Good for some but not others???
I never made any racist remarks about your wife or family, but you assume I took Tony Hood's side for what reason?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2012, 04:31 AM   #47
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,865
vCash: 346
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
McFail - Resorting to keyboard threats now
No im resorting to stalking and posting photos of ones family, call me BRUAGIRL. we both know you would cross the road if you ever ran into me with your tail tucked between your legs, you love the comfort of your keyboard and more than likely never venture outside other than to go to the local supermarket for a box of tissues so you can contuine to wank, creepy virgin BRUAGIRL is you.

Quote:
You don't like it when you're caught out being racist do you? You think there's one set of rules for you and another for everyone else
No i dont like it when im caught out reading my crystal ball either you loonie you didnt catch me out on anything, if anything your idol has been caught out as a bigot racist but you just ignore all that now and focus on splitting hairs as its what you do best.

Quote:
You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag - if you ever do "run into me some day" please be sure and speak up so I don't accidentally step on and squash you
Says the guy who wouldnt accept a matchup in the ESB fight night, crying about how crap he was at fighting, only thing you will squash is that little dck of yours when your wanking over internet porn you tosser
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:32 AM   #48
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,865
vCash: 346
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
I never made any racist remarks about your wife or family, but you assume I took Tony Hood's side for what reason?
LIAR!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:32 AM   #49
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,625
vCash: 500
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Sides were taken and I copped it from left right and centre... Maybe because I sided with Ty at the time.

BUt at the end of the day, Not one person said anything to Hood about his bullshit... but you'se are all up in arms about Mundine saying stupid things...
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:38 AM   #50
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
No im resorting to stalking and posting photos of ones family, call me BRUAGIRL. we both know you would cross the road if you ever ran into me with your tail tucked between your legs, you love the comfort of your keyboard and more than likely never venture outside other than to go to the local supermarket for a box of tissues so you can contuine to wank, creepy virgin BRUAGIRL is you.



No i dont like it when im caught out reading my crystal ball either you loonie you didnt catch me out on anything, if anything your idol has been caught out as a bigot racist but you just ignore all that now and focus on splitting hairs as its what you do best.



Says the guy who wouldnt accept a matchup in the ESB fight night, crying about how crap he was at fighting, only thing you will squash is that little dck of yours when your wanking over internet porn you tosser
You're really worked up! I sprung you, racist You're not smart enough to get away with playing semantics.

I think you're describing your own life there lil fella - a little too much detail from someone who's apparently only speculating

Frustrated you are - the missus stopped putting out after little TCboxa popped out eh?

Keep making empty threats you keyboard warrior
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:40 AM   #51
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Sides were taken and I copped it from left right and centre... Maybe because I sided with Ty at the time.

BUt at the end of the day, Not one person said anything to Hood about his bullshit... but you'se are all up in arms about Mundine saying stupid things...
Oh I see - much like you claim anyone who doesn't big up Mundine has an 'anti-Mundine agenda", you think I'm racist because when another poster on here was being racist towards you, I didn't jump in and defend you?

In that case, I'm going to paint you with the same brush as your mate TCboxa and call you a racist too - is that okay with you?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:41 AM   #52
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,865
vCash: 346
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Sides were taken and I copped it from left right and centre... Maybe because I sided with Ty at the time.

BUt at the end of the day, Not one person said anything to Hood about his bullshit... but you'se are all up in arms about Mundine saying stupid things...
My point exactly m8, they do the same sht when it comes to Danny Green. He can say what he wants do what he wants but they all hone in on Mundine, still ass sore from Mundine giving him a wooping. I call brua one name and he crys to the mods yet Hood said that sht and not one person other than me said boo about it. Alot of hypocrites thats for sure, BRUA is the queen hypocrite of the lot.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:44 AM   #53
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,865
vCash: 346
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Oh I see - much like you claim anyone who doesn't big up Mundine has an 'anti-Mundine agenda", you think I'm racist because when another poster on here was being racist towards you, I didn't jump in and defend you?

In that case, I'm going to paint you with the same brush as your mate TCboxa and call you a racist too - is that okay with you?
Your one of the first people to bch about Mundine being racist yet wheN Hood said sht about Whippers family you actually supported Hood in doing so, why is it your not supporting Mundine with comments he said about Geales family? Oh thats right,,, its because your a farkn hypocrite.

No one asked you to defend whipper, just like no one asked you to support hood in his racist comments , you CHOSE to, farkn pea brain
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:45 AM   #54
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,625
vCash: 500
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Oh I see - much like you claim anyone who doesn't big up Mundine has an 'anti-Mundine agenda", you think I'm racist because when another poster on here was being racist towards you, I didn't jump in and defend you?

In that case, I'm going to paint you with the same brush as your mate TCboxa and call you a racist too - is that okay with you?

I didn't call u a racist, I'm calling you a hypocrite for having a go at someone for something, but not others for doing the same thing
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:45 AM   #55
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
My point exactly m8, they do the same sht when it comes to Danny Green. He can say what he wants do what he wants but they all hone in on Mundine, still ass sore from Mundine giving him a wooping. I call brua one name and he crys to the mods yet Hood said that sht and not one person other than me said boo about it. Alot of hypocrites thats for sure, BRUA is the queen hypocrite of the lot.
Once again, you're talking about yourself there buddy boy - I never "cry to the mods" that's your go.

So everyone else is a hypocrite but you're not even though you used a racist term to address me

Give it up "looser", you will be held to the same rules as the rest of us - suck it up princess.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:47 AM   #56
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Your one of the first people to bch about Mundine being racist yet wheN Hood said sht about Whippers family you actually supported Hood in doing so, why is it your not supporting Mundine with comments he said about Geales family? Oh thats right,,, its because your a farkn hypocrite.

No one asked you to defend whipper, just like no one asked you to support hood in his racist comments , you CHOSE to, farkn pea brain
I never supported Hood's racist comments.

Stop trying to make a shtstorm out of nothing to distract from the fact that I've exposed you for the racist you are
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:48 AM   #57
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
I didn't call u a racist, I'm calling you a hypocrite for having a go at someone for something, but not others for doing the same thing
Oh well, be sure and have a go at your mate TCboxa for being a racist too, lest you look like a hypocrite as well m8
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:52 AM   #58
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,625
vCash: 500
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Oh well, be sure and have a go at your mate TCboxa for being a racist too, lest you look like a hypocrite as well m8
Mate, If I thought you had anything to do with the comments that were made about my family I wouldn't even acknowledge u.. I've never had a problem with you personally, I also don't think your racist.

You have never really resorted to calling names etc in arguments with me, sometimes I agree with you and sometimes I don't... Life would be pretty ****ing boring if we all agreed all the time.
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:53 AM   #59
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,865
vCash: 346
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

This guy ^ .. has to post three times in a row to get his point across, stop spamming the boards pea brain BRUAGIRL.

You get all upset over Mundine comments about Geales family yet you posted photos of forum posters family and calling them names and making fun of them like the little hypocrite child you are. You can call me racist all you like, it makes no impact on me as i know what i am and am not. your the one with the identity crisis moron
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:56 AM   #60
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: WWOS sunday 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Mate, If I thought you had anything to do with the comments that were made about my family I wouldn't even acknowledge u.. I've never had a problem with you personally, I also don't think your racist.

You have never really resorted to calling names etc in arguments with me, sometimes I agree with you and sometimes I don't... Life would be pretty ****ing boring if we all agreed all the time.
Mate, I have no problem with you either, you seem to be a decent bloke and you can have a laugh.

Personally, online insults are like water off a duck's back to me - racism is not acceptable - but unfortunately you can't control what other people post.

Whatever you do, don't do what TCboxa does, and lump everyone in the same boat because of what boxer they support
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013