Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juicing?

Nothing seems certain anymore. As far as I am concerned if Lance Armstrong can do this then anyone could be doing it no matter how clean they appear. He was the ****ing poster boy and he lied to everyones face.
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
The Spider

vCash:
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
Nothing seems certain anymore. As far as I am concerned if Lance Armstrong can do this then anyone could be doing it no matter how clean they appear. He was the ****ing poster boy and he lied to everyones face.
I'm as gutted as anybody now it seems Lance Armstrong was cheating for all those years. Seems he was so confident they would never get a positive test on him he could go on living the lie. I guess he never figured on everybody turning around and dobbing him in.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #3
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
We can't especially with Greeny. Since Tarver got caught Green has come out and said '' We were surprised how Antonio dwarfed NRL players there were a few whispers here and there''. If that was so it was an IBO bout he has them in his pocket why didn't he have drug testing? He may not be but if he was sus you have to wonder why their wasn't even urine testing. We just don't know.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
pourya
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

definitely not mundne, he looks weaker than ever before
green perhaps, he has put on some solid bulk
pourya is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #5
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
We can't especially with Greeny. Since Tarver got caught Green has come out and said '' We were surprised how Antonio dwarfed NRL players there were a few whispers here and there''. If that was so it was an IBO bout he has them in his pocket why didn't he have drug testing? He may not be but if he was sus you have to wonder why their wasn't even urine testing. We just don't know.
stiflers mum what world do you live in.
We were surprised how Antonio dwarfed NRL players there were a few whispers here and there''

so you think team green were surprised?
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #6
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

told u guys a while ago now Green was juicing, i even know who the guy is thats supplying him as he comes from Albury and was a known Juicer around town, he was bought into Greens training camp for one reason, to get him on the juice.

All WT title fights are supposed to have testing, the fact the IBO did no tests and Green was suspect on Tarver being on the juice says volumes alone. End of the day, Juice cant help you win a fight, boxing is alot to do with skills, pure fitness just cant get you across the line alone, fitness combined with skills makes the cake.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #7
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by team prettyboy View Post
stiflers mum what world do you live in.
We were surprised how Antonio dwarfed NRL players there were a few whispers here and there''

so you think team green were surprised?
They were surprised he made weight here's the interview where they said he was sus.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Interesting to see if they at least have urine testing for the Cameron fight.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #8
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
told u guys a while ago now Green was juicing, i even know who the guy is thats supplying him as he comes from Albury and was a known Juicer around town, he was bought into Greens training camp for one reason, to get him on the juice.

All WT title fights are supposed to have testing, the fact the IBO did no tests and Green was suspect on Tarver being on the juice says volumes alone. End of the day, Juice cant help you win a fight, boxing is alot to do with skills, pure fitness just cant get you across the line alone, fitness combined with skills makes the cake.
ok guy's tc says he knows that green is on the juice let's take his word for it he has never tried to discredit him or any other boxers before with unfounded accusations.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:50 PM   #9
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:

You don't know that.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #10
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

the tour de france has no credibility anymore imo, i think it is just a case of who performs best on the juice, and lance was that guy for a long time, he still came back from massive falls etc to win which is a great feat in my eyes still, if everybody is on it then the guy who wins it must still be the best.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #11
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
told u guys a while ago now Green was juicing
>>>

Quote:
I spell it out for you n00bie, EVIDENCE.. what you posted here is pure speculation without any EVIDENCE. Do you have any EVIDENCE or did you just dribble that sht from your ass?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #12
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

I provided evidence a long time ago, short of posting a photo of Danny being injected what more do you girls want?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #13
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I provided evidence a long time ago, short of posting a photo of Danny being injected what more do you girls want?
first of all, you provided speculation, and extremely biased speculation with no primary or secondary evidence, and yes a photo would be nice.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #14
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
I provided evidence a long time ago
It would be easy to post that 'evidence' again then wouldn't it midge
Old 10-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
first of all, you provided speculation, and extremely biased speculation with no primary or secondary evidence, and yes a photo would be nice.
Just another example of TCboxa shooting off at the mouth with nothing to support his claims
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum